imgur.com/gallery/twq08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eeh

yes

One of the few supercars I would.

yeah if i had around 100 million i would but i'd probably get a McLaren first

>memebunny

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

No, I like 458s but there are tons of them out there, they aren't going to hold their value. I wouldn't buy any Ferrari right now because the market is at it's peak and will correct soon, but assuming prices drop to 60-70% of what they are currently for the non-collector models I think 550s, 575s, and 360 Challenge Stradales would be good buys, I would buy one if it made sense financially.

>no 599
homo

No. It's too """"boring""" and not unique enough. There's not many tracks around here so it's perfect handling and speed do nothing for me. You can buy a lot more fun for $300k.

I don't like 599s very much, they are too big to get that precision instrument feel you get in the V8 cars, and too rough around the edges to get the all day GT feel like the 550/575, kind of in no mans land for me.

not even Rocket Bunny you fucktard lmao

looks way too boring stock

I don't think I could afford the upkeep on a supercar. Are they hard to work on or is it you have to take it to the dealership for any type of maintenance?

I would also defecate.

>implying libertywank is any better

Easy enough to work on physically, but brakes are stupid expensive, and you need a $12k factory scan tool to clear any codes or do diagnostics.

Ferrari is good at making money off their customers

I'd like to say I owned a Ferrari in my lifetime, but I like doing all the work on my cars myself. My C6z is my current "supercar", but I can do any type of maintenance or even brake changes myself. I can't even imagine how money I'd have spent in the past six years if I had to go to the dealership for service.

No, there are better things I'd spend my money on than a super car

If I had a lot of money I'd get a CPO diesel S Class for a daily driver, and build a track car out of a 996 911
The 996 because I won't give a shit when it gets chips and dings and because I can thrash it without giving too much of a shit

What would you do with a 458? Impress Arabs and Chinks?

Depends on the car. You could do your regular services (dry sump oil though so kind of tricky for home mechanics if you haven't done one before), brake bleeding, coolant, etc. is just like any other car. The problem is not having service records will lessen the value of the car, possibly by more than the amount you would save by doing it yourself. A 458 is actually pretty cheap to run though, they are timing chain instead of belt which saves a lot of the major service costs of the previous generations.

>What would you do with a 458?
this
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3iUgrLD_M

Yeah, Ferrari has a good racket going on maintenance. Don't forget to have your timing belts changed every 10k or your car will half in value :^)

Nah I don't feel like acting like a clown on public roads

>buying a Ferrari as an investment
>not thrashing the hell out of it and DD it

Ishiggydiggy

Ferrari doesn't make any money on service, because, like pretty much every other car brand, service is done by franchised dealerships and not the company itself. They make money on parts, but if you are talking just a major service, which only uses a few parts and most of the cost being labor and consumables, Ferrari doesn't get a dime, the dealership does.

nah i would go for a 812

A 911 Turbo does that better

>franchised
exactly

>not thrashing the hell out of it and DD it
That's what customer cars are for

>exactly
Exactly what? The post said Ferrari was making money off having long/involved services. Ferrari loses money on service, they make small profit on parts, but have to pay the dealerships for warranty work. Car companies make money on sales through the franchise model, not service.

Ferrari has to pay dealerships for servicing? What the fuck am I reading?

He's just retarded. Pay no mind

Who do you think pays for the labor on warranty work?

nobody's talking about warranty work except you, hb

>What the fuck am I reading?
How a car dealership works. Ferrari does not own dealerships in the USA, they are franchised and owned by private parties/groups. When warranty work is done to a car the car company reimburses the dealership.

Servicing isn't warranty work

Want to change the spark plugs on a 355? That'll be $7000 minimum

What I am asking is, when a person goes in for warranty work, who get's the bill for the labor or does the dealership just eat it?

Ferrari does, just like any other dealership except for extended warranties offered by the dealership

But that's only for the first several years of the car's multi-decade life span

>euro trash
no thanks

>not buying superior Japanese supercars

heh I was wondering if you would get the joke. bretty gud.

If I could afford that then I'd rather spend my money on my shitbox of choice + power mods (engine swap, etc)

Did you just get so excited you had to post before reading the thread, or is this just too complicated of a concept for you?

For shits and giggles I looked up used lambos and other super cars, how come almost all of them have less than 2000 miles? Do rich people get bored that fast?

They're usually the average buyer's 5th or 6th car

most people don't daily drive supercars, they're special event or summer weekend cruise cars

>how come almost all of them have less than 2000 miles?
I'm guessing an oil change came up and they couldn't afford it?

At least we have an adult in here

>What would you do with a 458?

Listen to the glorious V8 and btfo Porsche-fags.

Glorious indeed

Seriously. I daily a 5k shitbox and keep my nice car in the garage except when I'm out on a date or on a road trip. I could give a fuck what people think of the car I'm driving day to day.

No I'd get JDM snowflake version

sounds like a 4 cylinder

A friend of my brother has owned a gallardo for like 9 years now i think, and it has done like 12k miles. It just sits in the garage most of the year, and you wanna know why? Because the car is fucking useless. Its the opposite of comfortable, and its literally exhausting to drive for a long duration. I've driven it 4-5 times for like and hour at a time. It goes really fast, but thats all it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-aAUH_5H4Q

Kid at my school did this
Guess his race
imgur.com/gallery/twq08

Nah.

I'd buy pic related tho.

>Asian

ding ding ding

>I could give a fuck what people think of the car I'm driving day to day.
Why do you daily drive a car that may reflect poorly on you if you're concerned with what others may think of it?

That looks like sex. I hope that's a new design language.

>Spend thousands more to make the car look worse and perform worse just to be the "special unique snowflake"

I mean, sure.

No, my age is greater than 12

the only exotic i would buy is the yellowbird

>tfw you will never die on the ring going 270 km/h on a yellow coffin with wheels

Probably not. Poorfags and retards like might key it if I took it out anywhere.