Time to be honest Veeky Forums

Time to be honest Veeky Forums.

Who here is still a learner's permit faggot?

I would wager 90% of Veeky Forums at least

I am

My daddy doesn't want to pay insurance

I take the bus to school

me :(

also I love to use Reddit. I haven't figured out Veeky Forums yet but can someone tell me how to get people to upvote me? Thanks! lmao, catch me aussay how bow dah?? lmao how do you add emojis

I cringed. Go back to Ieddit and never return

I've got 7 days till my test, so hopefully not for much longer.

I had my permit for 4 years today

I was allowed to drive when I was 14, and I was 15 when I started working in garages. I didn't see the point in getting a license if I could just fuck around in customer's cars/dads van and not have to pay insurance every month.

19 and just wrapping it up now, getting my G2 in a few days (Canadian), easy as all piss but a long fucking process.

I am. I'm taking my driving test in 3 hours though, but I'm insanely nervous.

I take my permits test tomorow im just here to learn some stuff. This boards really slow

itt underageb&

From the states, don't even have a license yet although I am 20

whats a learners permit?

Leaf here

mostly all of Veeky Forums is, they get their first car from their parents and come here and jerk off about being a 'speed racer'

Australian here, a learners permit means you can only drive a car if there is a supervising driver with a full license (meaning they're over the age of 22) in the car with you.

You stay on your learner's permit for 1 year and have to have logged 120 hours of driving into a book before you're able to take the driving test to be able to drive on your own.

Oh ok, We have something similar here.

You get a G1 licence which allows you to drive only with a licenced driver( who has had their G for 4 years) do that for about a year then you can apply for G2.

For G2 you can drive by yourself but have to be zero tolerance for alcohol, and theoretically should be practicing Highway driving.

Do that for a bout a year and then you can apply for your full Licence which is the G.

No one since there is no reason to ever get one. You can just get your license if you are over 18. Might have to wait like 2 weeks if they don't have any test available though.

Doesn't that only apply to ontario? Also, its piss fucking easy to get drivers licenses here. They give them out like free candy.

BC here
We have an L and N system for new drivers.

L(learners) 1 year with licensed supervisor
No driving after 12pm, 0% alch

N(new) 2 years 0% alch, unsupervised no restrictions

Full class 7, no restrictions.

had my license for 3 years now, never looked back.

i am goddammit

but the learner permit thing in my country is kinda shitty. You literally cant drive in routes, highways and some avenues, because they all exceed a 70km/h restriction
You need to wait 6 months before you can actually be able to drive anywhere with anything with 4 wheels and no heavier than 3500 kg / 7700 lbs, and youre allowed to have up to 0.5 mg alcohol just after 2 years from having given the licence