/Roadkill/

Any roadkill fans here? What are your favourite episodes/moments on the show?

>2nd stubby Bob episode was pure kino and I keked hard when they got the full wheelie and won the bet

Huge fan
Best episode is the general's build episode 23
Thrash battle van vs wagon is funny
Mazdarati episode is great as well

Best car is the muscle truck or the rotsun

>Tfw they sawsall into the fenders of the muscle truck

I'm not always a fan of them doing a lot of racing/dragstrip runs in their episodes. One of the best episodes is when they fix the 50's GMC truck that was sitting in the scrapyard for 30 years

I was desu.

Till they decided to become jews and go to PPV.

9 out of their 10 last videos were teasers like "IF YOU PAY 30$ MONTHLY YOU CAN WATCH THIS!".

You can still watch all the roadkill vids on youtube, you just have to wait a month longer for them to come out.

They stayed for almost 4 months without posting an episode for youtube while they launch others every week on their website.

I liked them
Best episode is stock car body swap, that was legit; shame it ended badly. Anything with General Mayhem was pretty good aswell.

Its too bad they haven't done anything really interesting in a long time and Motor Trend are so fucking awful "subscribe to on demand today.. in the meantime have this half arsed 1 minute clip"

this desu. they have PPV-exclusive episodes too. a shame the accounting jews got to them

Yeah they gonna drive hard soon

Still goat other shows like ignition and hot rod gargage and engine masters.

>KJ is a top tier side character

Always naysaying and roasting the guys and is funny as hell. I'd like to see him road trip with them in a junker

Lucky Master race here

Early episodes are GOAT, the next 40 are mostly shit with a few great ones mixed in.

Not very interesting story time.
>be me, last week, on a trip to LA
>staying at a Hyatt in El Segundo
>on the last day of my trip, as I'm leaving the hotel parking lot to drive back home, I see the fucking Draguar turn the corner with Freiburger behind the wheel
>stare in shock for a few seconds as he pulls into the adjacent parking lot. Notice that there's a "the enthusiast network" sign (the studio that produces all the motor trend shows)
>realize that for the past 4 days I've been staying literally next door to the Roadkill studio and am only finding out as I'm leaving
Not sure how I feel desu

desu senpai I subscribed last october and binge watched everything during the 30 day free trial, then last week did it again for another trial and watched every episode of RK, RKG, HRG, RKE etc etc without paying a dime.

5.0 Rotsun build is great

Dulcich is GOAT

I wish the folks complaining about that Motor Trend On Demand or whatever would shut the fuck up in Roadkill's comment section. It could be a nice place to discuss shit about the episode but those fags just will not let it go.

They get this shit FOR FREE but their mouths are full of "you guys are slipping/selling out, where's the new episode? oh yeah you wanna charge for it." Then there's some fuck complaining about Freiberger's sandals or how Rick Pewe is boring and why did they fire Finnegan.

Oh well. If he had the time I'd like to see Freiberger stopping at more abandoned dragways and recounting their histories. I'm not even a drag fan but he manages to convey his enthusiasm well enough that it's nice to watch.

My favorite ones are:
Cheap Truck Challenge (episode 3)
Van Wagon Battle (episode 6)
Junkyard Cuda Rescue (episode 11)
Cop Car Battle (episode 12)
Jeeprod (episode 15)
Charger Build (episode 23)
Junkyard GMC (episode 31)
Vette cart (episode 35)
Lowrider (episode 39)
Duster (episode 40)
Draguar reborn (episode 41)
Stock car (episode 46)
Wrecker (episode 48)
Cummins Caddy (episode 55)
Roadkill vs MCM (episode 60)
And any episode with Stubby Bob. I friggen love that truck.

More of a dirt very day fan but that vette they made is one of the coolest things i've seen.

They V8'd the Rotsun. Why.

Because they went through three 4.3's and wanted a boosted v8.

The episode the did with MCM
that subarute got my dick all kinds of diamonds.

>MCM cuts the roof off and relocates the turbo with a team of helpers from SEMA
>everyone sucks their dick like they did the biggest and best project ever
>RK does a full engine swap in a parking lot in 2 days with almost no help
>all the kiddies in the comments complain that they half-assed it and that doing a big block swap is the easiest thing ever
>some even complained that they didnt weld the diff on a ~550whp blown big block

They didn't really take anything away with MTOD, I don't have a problem with it. All you really get by subscribing (unless you want to watch all the extra bullshit which nine times out of ten is a waste of time) is one episode. You get the newest episode a month early and then you have to wait another month to watch the next one you haven't seen, same as everyone else, except you see a different episode. After the trial you're just paying every month to not give back that extra episode. And I guess watch Roadkill Garage, which isn't actually bad.

Anyway I haven't seen anyone mention the Ranchero trip to Alaska, which was one of my favorites.

Yeah I like RK; some of my favorites are charger & duster buildup, cop car battle, any roadtrip episodes, and racing at LeMons

>30$
$30 would get you six months worth, seven if you count the free trial month.

It's not even expensive and there's a crap load of extra stuff. What person with an internet connection can't afford $5 a month? I don't think Head to Head with Jason and Johnny gets the appreciation it deserves, those guys are great together.

I reckon if Dulcich worked on his hosting skills a little he could host some great shows as lead presenter.

Big fan. Got to see the guys when they came out here for the Zip tie drags. Any episode with the Raunchero is great and i have a mighty need for the Blasphemi

This, they can get fucked at this point.

Dirt Everyday on the other hand is still fun, free to watch and puts out content like a clockwork; and Fred actually gets shit done instead of taking a week for a three days repair and then throwing all your road trip plans overboard like Roadkill regularly do.