Opinion on C7 vs GT-R?

Hey Veeky Forums, I've recently come into money and am choosing between either a C7 Z06 or a Nissan GT-R as a weekend driver/track day car. What are you guys' thoughts on how these cars compare?

Get a Viper instead

You made this to start a shitpost thread.

Sage'd

buy the corvette so you post daily ramblings about how it overheats, misalligns itself, needs a new engine after 7000 miles while we make fun of you for buying GM

Corvette

>at least 3 gtr/corvette shitpost threads

I'm asking for help choosing a car. Ironically, you've made one hell of a shitpost. Thanks for nothing.

Rwd is more fun than AWD. Manual is available for more fun but auto is still an option. It has an adjustable spoiler. The Z06 is faster than the base GT-R.

Do you only care about horsepower per dollar like a dumb little kid? Get the vette
Do you want to actually enjoy the car, being able to drive hard for more than a few minutes at a time without the ecu putting the car into limp mode ? Get the gtr

Simple as that

This kills the GTR fangirl

GTR doesn't do as well as you think on track

FUCK
OFF
ALPHONSE

>I'm asking for help choosing a car.
Then i'm not sure why you came here. this thread just sounds manufactured to entice the usual.

Annnnd it begins.

What issues do you have with my argument? It's the GT-R weebs that can provide any reasons.

Looks like a mustang coming out of a parking lot recklessly, nice try

this. GT-R is boring as fuck and C7 is a piece of shit.

If you're not shitposting, and I'm guessing you are, you can get a Viper ACR for a insanely low price right now.

C7 with an oil cooler so it doesn't explode on the way to the grocery store

Buy a viper while you still can pham

This. Get an early rt/10.

these are the ugliest generations of both vehicles, who cares which is faster