pref a Chevrolet Camaro ss (1969) to fix it
any tipps?

Also

whats you guys fav muscle car?

Other urls found in this thread:

nettiauto.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where are you located?
Use autoscout and mobile.de that's how I found my rare car.
Honestly it sounds like you have a neat project going on. Let us know what you find I'd like to follow it.
t. hates muscle cars on Veeky Forums

Living in Austria
cheked autoscout and mobile.de and all that stuff...
no sucsses yet... sadly

I hope you got money for it. That bodystyle ain´t cheap. Nordic countries have a stronk US-car scene which is, strangely, often times cheaper than Germany.
The car in pic is 32500€ and it is for right now at Nettiauto.

*for sale right,,,
God dammit, I think I have dyslexia or something.

Eurofags should not be allowed to steal our classic cars.

AMC Javelin

Advice user: If you have the time and ability to weld, strongly consider picking up fiberglass body panels and building a tube frame, research tube suspension, and piece the rest together from a local junkyard.

dude. youre telling this guy who will already have parts issues with the biggest one of the three to get a fucking amc? youre evil

OP, idk what american cars made it to your parts; but id see what fords they sold over there. the uk got a lot of weird fords. id look for a ford cortina and throw a 5.0 in it.

youre looking for a 69 ss? what kind of money do you have to work with?

maybe look for chevelles/el caminos/le mans/gto/skylark/cutlass/f85/442

or maybe nova/apollo/ventura

nettiauto.com/

Why not, as far as i can see we are saving them, you are not restoring olds delta 88s, caprices, ford ltd and other cars from the 80s or 90s. Also we are not restoring them as shitty like you are doing over there(cutting frames, cheap paintjobs with visible drops of paint and your favourite: Not fixing the rust whatsoever but just spray painting over the rust or even better, the whole engine compartment and undercarage with spray cans from walmart) you are not even ashamed to show your spraypaint restoration """skills""" on television or in /ccg/ thread. In europe even a chrysler new yorker or le baron is going to be restored as every old USA car deserves to be restored becouse until the 90s you really were producing the best cars on the planet. I dont really get your point why we shouldnt get/buy them. For a start maybe you should ban demolition derby fags and start restoring them properly.

Because it gets harder to find them and then the price goes up. It's already happening with early 60's Impalas.

>restoring 80's/90's cars
Would you really restore a Fox body?

i can help out with nova/apollo/ventura shit, i have one

I am also interested in doing this, but with a Dodge Charger '68. I have located the car, but i haven't seen it yet. What is more worthy to restore a '67 Camaro SS or a '68 Charger?

Well my dad has a 1970 Charger RT, he bought it in 1971 and kept it since.

Here's what he tells me everytime we go to a muscle car meet/show. He says Camaros are nothing special, there's so many (relatively speaking in the restored muscle car world), and doesn't really grab as much attention. Personally, I've seen my old man's Charger get tons of looks and praise from virtually any man on the road (women don't even fucking notice it).

chargers will bring more money in the long run, best year for them

>Muscle car thread
>only pony cars posted
Why Live

well if you want a muscle car Id suggest getting an actual muscle car

my favorite is pic related

Well both of those cars are prolly rusted wrecks and i will have to put lots of work to the one i get so i want to pick the most worthy one. Thanks for the replies.

Chargers are rarer, therefore worth more and will grab more attention.

I'm pretty sure the Charger is THE quintessential Muscle Car.

nah thats the 1970 Chevelle SS
hell Chevelles in general are the most popular muscle cars

What does Veeky Forums think of the new challengers?

only modern muscle car imo

much more comfortable than the Camaro or Mustang

best looking

This. Its the only car that focuses on straight line performance, while everything else is trying to get handling and stuff right.

they look too tall and not wide enough imo. that said, they are a great bang for you buck performance car

Love them. Just bought a 2016 Hellcat this weekend.

You a nigger or having your mid life crisis?

25 and white.

anything else?

Not op but that looks cool as fuck. Would buy

I personalywouldnt restore a foxbodybut some people are I even saw a restored chrysler le baron

>Ford starts the muscle war
>Ford wins the game by producing the Fox body
>2005 Ford makes a muscle car again
>Everyone takes the bait

Why it is always ford that leads the way with muscle cars.

Damaged muscle cars from that era are expensive over here in the US. I can't imagine how expensive it will be in Europe.

If I had the time and money I would collect abandoned lonely Fox bodies and restore them to full health then find them new loving families.

i own a 67 impala here in germany. Expect to pay a assload to get one of these top cars

fox bodies are building platforms that you beat to death, not really something you should restore

Just hit me in the feels. I've wanted to buy and restore a delta 88 since I was a kid and saw evil dead for the first time. Haven't thought about it in years.

He said a hellcat, not a base model.

I was thinking about doing this, but the finance rate + insurance fucks me in the ass. How much do you pay?

Do it, do it for me a random yuroppor who reminded you of the better days... Jokes aside you really should do it land yachts deserve to be rescued and cruised down the road while listening to your favourite tunes and all of the other romantic shit...

WHY ARE THERE ONLY PONY CARS IN THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

>any tipps?
camaros and mustangs are going to be expensive, special version like SS or z28 will cost even more, on a positive note they have huge aftermarkets and you can buy literally anything for them up to and including all new sheet metal
other slightly less popular cars should be more affordable but parts might be a little harder to find, look at things like Novas, non SS Chevelles, Pontiac LeMans, Ford Falcons, Ford Fairlanes

>What is more worthy to restore a '67 Camaro SS or a '68 Charger?

the one you want the most
sure the SS might be more rare but don't pick one based on what others think

Find a nova :^)

i like them
if i could swing it and felt confident it would last 10+ years with no major issues i'd love to have a TA or Scatpack assuming it could afford it

Already been combing sites looking for a good base to start with. I love getting the fuck away from /pol/ every once in a while. You're a cool guy there eurodude

>Ford starts the muscle war
You fucking what?

t. poorfag
>he doesn't own one of these at 23

>finance

I have a 70 Chevelle that's been sitting in my garage for the past 12 years. It needs work and money. But now that I finally have the cash to put into it... I think I'm gonna sell it.