"too scared for a motorcycle"

>wow it revs really high
>quick and responsive handling
>light weight
>excellent power to weight ratio
>open to the elements

It's like a sick motorbike except slower and ten times the price...

There are benefits to having 4 Wheels you dingus.

Also apples to oranges bait blablabla

And more awful to daily desu.

>roof scoop
WHY

Presumably to funnel air into the top of the engine bay.

MR

To trigger fags like you.

No, its like a go-kart.

Friend of mine had one, let me drive it. Fun car but a royal pain in the ass to extract yourself from, even when you are a scrawny shit.

i know this is bait but

>not enjoying driving bikes and cars fast

No A/C

>too scared for a motorcycle

>his mom doesn't let him ride bikes AND drive cars

Slower in a straight line, but much faster around corners.
Can be used in the rain.
Can carry another person without changing driving dynamics (much).
Probably cheaper to insure.
Can be used on more track days.
More tunability.
Safer. Can push limits more comfortably, usually means more fun and less fear. Inb4 "pussy". Only pro riders are able to really push the limits of supersports without crashing, and they still crash, a lot.

There are benefits.

> (OP) #
>Slower in a straight line, but much faster around corners.
Not with your fat ass behind the wheel
>Can be used in the rain.
So can a motorcycle... Have you seen MotoGP?
>Can carry another person without changing driving dynamics (much).
Why would you want to carry another person? Do you need to take your wife's son to school?
>Probably cheaper to insure.
It cost $100/ year to insure a motorcycle
>Can be used on more track days.
???
>More tunability.
You don't need to tune a motorcycle when you already go 0-60 in 3 seconds. Git gud faggot
>Safer. Can push limits more comfortably, usually means more fun and less fear. Inb4 "pussy". Only pro riders are able to really push the limits of supersports without crashing, and they still crash, a lot.
You can die in a car too. FYI...
>There are benefits.
Motorcycle is the master race.

All this effort for a shit bait.

I'm not afraid of bikes in the least, I'm afraid of all the high-functioning retards they give drivers licences to around here... Cage it is.

>Not with your fat ass behind the wheel
If you've ever hooned with super sport riders in the twisties even a mild sports car on all seasons can out corner them.
Non professional drivers vs non professional riders the car takes the corners faster.
That doesn't mean the bike doesn't catch up immediately afterwards, but on a fast close stretch of corners cars easily pull away.
A real sports car on summers smashes motorcycles in the corners.

For me its the McChicken

Daily reminder cars are still 40 seconds behind bikes @ isle of man TT

>neglects to mention that 40 seconds is 3.9%
In racing lap length is very important when talking about how much slower something is.
That's a closer gap than the span of the fastest laps of all teams cars at the Montreal gp in 2016, which was a 5.6% difference.

bikes are more fun to ride in average conditions

anyone poasting on this chinese comics board can afford a near top-tier bike, but will never really afford a car at the same level of performance.

no, don't need some decent upstanding citizen to poast his car collection to prove me wrong, you're the exception to the rule and you know it. go humblebrag somewhere else.

I'm paying 1600/year to insure my bike. No accidents or tickets. Even people who are 50 are paying 1000 and up. Depends when you live, in some shitstain India territory where motorcycles are the only logical way to get around and a person's life is only worth 30 rupees, yeah, insurance will be cheap for your grom-tier shitsercycle.

The rest was just bad bait.

Depends very heavily on location. I'm in the southern U.S. and my Street Triple is only $200~ a year.

Last time I heard of someone setting a lap in a car it was only a standard WRX with a cage. Has it been done in a proper fast car now?

The fastest road motorcycle lap of the nurburgring is 22 seconds of 5.5% slower than the fastest lap in a road legal car.

>22 seconds or 5.5%

Do you have similarly low car insurance premiums? Bikes and cars are close to the same here, keeping in mind our riding season is only 6-7 months.

Fag. I'm a britbong that has only been riding 18 months, it costs me £100 a year fully comp on an SV1000

Enjoy your 3cyl diesel and rain.

A 7 minute lap on the ring would make 20 seconds a 5.2% difference.

Anything smaller than a Mustang and you should just be riding a bike.

To be fair many tracks won't allow bikes to run because they don't have sufficient crash safety with motorcycles in mind.

Motorbikes can't handle corners for shit

This

Roadcars can outcorner most non or low level competition bikes.

No assless chaps either.

the average conditions here are rainy rainy and more fucking rainy, making bikes suck gallons of dick

But the record for a car is sub 7m.

Too bad you ride an econobox from the 80s that has bricks for suspension.

Lotus exige is proper bo.. almost nearly affordable at 20k sterling.. although waaay out of reach.

Anyway i saw a 3 wheeled.. scooter the other day which put me at ease..

Right. Storytime.

Have neighbour that i know. He decides to become motorbike.

Ita been a year..naybe longer, im finally thinking about it.. hes moved up to a bigger bike and i need a partner to learn the ropes with and go riding with.

Little time passes.

He has a crash and gives up motorbiking.

..fk this place mayn. I wont be doing motorbikes.

Drive safe you guys. Dont be dicks.

>CUV cucquean bops your car in a parking lot and drives off
>$30000 in body work

Motorcycles can't set official lap times on the Burgerking, it's useless comparing factory prepared record attempts to some dude dodging Puntos.

>"too scared for a motorcycle
>wow it revs really high
>quick and responsive handling
>light weight
>excellent power to weight ratio
>open to the elements

It's like a sick motorbike except slower and ten times the price...

I hate how high up you are on bikes. Just feels wrong.

he looks so tiny

The saddest thing about these is they have super strict stability control to keep them from flipping.

On the other hand you can turn off the TC and spin the rear tire everywhere without needing skill to keep it upright.

the motorcyclists youre "racing" on the street are just piss poor riders

and retard can go fast round corners in a car, on a bike it takes skill theyre not faster its just easier to go fast

and only faggots ride exclusively when its sunny and rain free

>Can be used on more track days.
IDK about where you live but out here there are a million more track days for bikes than cars

califailia and your commie faggotry doesnt count