/dng/ - Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG General

Thread #2470

OP is autistic edition

Last thread: → →

New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Ignore tripfags

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-02132017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/
ygorganization.com/ocg-02202017-ocg-japan-china-korea-decklists/
yugioh.party/
testmoz.com/466984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post your Gagaga petdecks!

your Gagaga petdecks!

Here, my Gagaga girl

I want to have sex with Leo Dancer for 48 hours and survive.

>48
the record is like 19-20 bud, how do you intend to double that

We would've known it was you without the trip anyway, Soundwave.

She attacks twice

I keep forgetting to turn it off except during the intended reasons.

Oh whatever, i'll be hosting more duels.

Are ou hosting?

Soundwave, one of the few tripfags that are not fags. I still have nightmares when was raped by Leo's futa cock

I want to get raped by Leo's futa cock.

that would be extremely pleasing

>futa cock
I'm not a fan of it, and if anything, pic related would summarize getting OTK'd by leo dancer better than that.

Yeah i'll host singles because errands.

any sauce on that semen demon?

So I found Iron Core on ygopro usa

>fake iron is also shrekina
it all makes sense

I dueled this guy on Checkmate.
I disrupted his play with Violet Poison Magician and he said "fuck you" and surrendered
yeah, sounds like iron core

Some yubel support would be nice

use fire king island

its gx's time now but it might be a bit till it happens

I would but, I kinda enjoy trying to force someone to take themselves out instead

Yubel misses the timing.

I can ss wulf/felis/trick clown used as a fsm via brilliant meme?

Wulf and TC yes, Felis no. Read the fucking cards.

>Open lamia in the infernity variant im playing
>Have to concede
>Open her like 3 times in 5 games
>run her at 1

When is YGOpro gonna fix its fucking shuffler

yeah I know, dunno why I always mix her with wulf when I ask stuff about his rulings.

thanks for the response, I always used to ss both of them with brilliant but today a judge ruled me out and gave me a game loss tried to explain that BF sent the materials from deck to the grave but he said that BF only put them there, which is bullshit but he was the only judge available. till won the match 2-1 but still.

I want to fug Sera

Alright Linkfags, beat THIS.

Quaking.

it's brickshit

Good thing I have my 1 Extra Deck Zone ;)

Astrograph banishes 4 oricas from my grave and itself to summon Zarc.

Zarc suicides into Chaos Max and proceed to pendulum summon Zarc back.

>proceed to pendulum summon Zarc back.
READ NIGGER

Oh yeah!

Zarc suicides, place it into pendulum zone, summon Meteorburst and summon Zarc from there

READ

So they're gonna print that effect on Obelisk the Progenitor someday, right?

>Implying Konami will ever release the one thing that could defeat The Wicked Avatar

how much more do you need pal? its gx era now, move on

I want to like MAX but it requires way too many fucking cards to function.

Gameciel ;)

>gx era
Literally nothing of value.

and dm was?

Obviously.

where i can play ygopro with link monsters?

Crystal Wing :^)

they are not going to implement it until it hit tcg

>Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be special summoned by other ways

you mean until it hits OCG

Checkmate is the one that might not implement it until it hits TCG

Solid Vision would be pretty cool

Why are CXYZs so shit?

Bolt from Blue
:^D

anime gimmick

Winners don't use steroids!

How do I increase the consistency of drawing one card while decreasing the consistency of drawing into another?

I hate drawing Invocation but I lose if I don't draw Aleister. Adding upstart makes me more likely to draw Aleister but also more likely to draw Invocation.
Stuffing my deck with more cards decreases the chances of drawing Invocation but also makes me less likely to draw Aleister.

I'm already running 3 Terraforming, 3 Magical Meltdown, and 3 Aleister. Is there anything else I could add?

I'm quite s high and that gif is so mesmerizing to look at

If you are running Invoked pure, that is the problem. The deck really needs to be splashed into something. The fact WWs were splashable as well is why the main hybrid aside Zoos is with Windwitches

Is that guy Alien Warrior? Also check em

god damn almost quads
This, you want to throw something in, even a Kaiju engine if you feel like, and don't forget the wands for muh draw power

I played Shinobird Power Spot with two cards left in my hand, none in the graveyard, no monsters on the field, and my opponent activated D-Barrier calling rituals. I couldn't even possibly ritual summon. I immediately normal summoned Shinobird Crane, and he Maxx "C"'d me. He was playing an Invoked deck. Are all Ecuadorian players this retarded?

I run Wind Witch Invoked with Kaijus and a couple hand traps because I hate the artifact engine.

I run 2 wands and honestly hate them a bit since they contribute even worse to losing and brick hands when I don't get Aleister and have to make due with a hand of 2 field spells, ghost ogre, a single kaiju, and twin twisters or something.

Maybe you are just going through a bad luck phase. We all have some of those with any deck

I don't know you, but wand is the shit in my build, the extra draws are always appreciated and you can use it as discard cost for mechaba or twin twisters

diamante post your shiranui

Try posting your build. Maybe there is something disbalanced in it

unironically add this

>number 38 negated invocation while magical meltdown was on the field

explain

number 38 negates the spell's effect not the activation, that's why

glad to see hope harbringer can BTFO invoked cucks

It's pretty much the same ratios found in first place Battle City Shantou
ygorganization.com/ocg-02132017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/ since the list was more adaptable to Kaiju by swapping out all the traps for a Kaiju engine, then swapped Forbidden Chalices for Veilers for extra light targets.
ygorganization.com/ocg-02202017-ocg-japan-china-korea-decklists/
I guess it's more comparable to this one in that case. So I don't think if both lists are only running 2 Terraforming/Meltdown and I'm having problems drawing into Aleister with 3 of each, that it has to do with my ratios, unless I'm missing out on something consistency wise of 3 Torrential and the disruption of Ghost Ash.

Hopefully.

With my luck I'd banish 3 Meltdown, 3 Aleister, 2 Invocation, and draw into Terraforming and Wonder Wand.

Don't get me wrong, I love Wonder Wand when I actually have Aleister. My issue is the increasing amount of games where I just don't have Aleister and/or draw into fusions I can't use because I need Aleister

Invoked decks tend to brick, the build seems very good, you may want to try reducing the monster count to see your key monsters more often

Have you read magical meltdown?

>activation of your cards and effects [...] cannot be negated

Man, this is fucking bullshit, I had a spellcaster out and magician's trap negation out and mirror force still wiped my field. What the fuck?

mirror force doesnt target

Nowhere on those cards does it say that the spell or trap has to target the spellcaster,

they still die
dhole and rai too

Oh, bullshit, these cards have no use to me if shit will die anyway with it on the field. I'm going back to locking spells and traps completely

Missing shit from OP

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Try doing some math.
Then you can purely blame your bad luck for not drawing Al.

Also, as a side note, Zood use 12 Rat in their deck.

Is there an xyz monster that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Number 39 Utopia? Let alone defeat him.
And I’m not talking about Number 39: Utopia Beyond. I’m not talking about Number 39: Utopia Roots either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Number C39: Utopia Ray with the ZW - Unicorn Spear and Phoenix Bow (with the ZW abilities and being capable of both negating effects and inflicting damage)
I’m also not talking about Number C39 Utopia Ray V with the Barian Xyz Rank Up (which is capable of summoning a rank 5 xyz monster), his two original evolutions, and a third rank up capable of using the Numeron Code
I'm definitely NOT Talking about Number S39 Utopia One with the field-wide banish, 2510 atk, life point reduction to 10, and ability to inflict 300 damage per banished monster. I'm talking about Number S39: Utopia the Lightning, equipped with his two Lightning Blades, three Xyz Materials, control of the Ultimate Shield and Eagle Claw, while controlling Xyz Draw Tactics, having used both original forms after overlaying 2 level four monsters, wielding 2 (TWO) swords, with Shining Rank-Up implanted in him so he has 5000 ATK and can detach Xyz Materials while being an expert in preventing opponent's card effects.

*Special Summons behind you*

Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kid…

>kaleido chick dumps panther
Thunder
>Activate wolf
>inb4 MST;), i have a second one and Tiger on second scale
THUNDER
>Summon Leo Dancer
THUNDERCATS
>Chick eff, battle phase-long armades for all my monsters. Blue cat gets SS, leo is now 7k
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Xyz monster

Nice reading skills, Soundwave.

Well, there's always Drancia

THUNDERTHIGHS*

BAN LAWNMOWING

Put it to 1 but ban LAO so its unsearchable and sacky as fuck, put Snow white, Decatron and fuck whatever else infernoid that rustles everyone's jimmies to 1.

>everyone's
sounds more like a personal problem

I actually don't mind Infernoids, but lawnmowing doesn't deserve the hit because i want my tea party of snow white, lightsworn and gren maju da ezia to keep running wild.

>Kataroost
It's a dude.

a dude that wears heels. Sure

Can Yang Zings do anything other than Jiaotu/Baxia plays?