>user
To the trash with you.

Nothing of value was lost.

Man look at all those rare 90's shitboxes getting fucked up. Citroen XM too :(

How they turn into there?

>full front collision with not even a dent

This shit looks fun as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHRZDNYyHpI

Still better than sticking it in a garage somewhere and not driving it. At least it's being used.

No car abuse thread is complete without this fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6N4tLAAy5Fg

He's not thaattt bad if it's his first time. That's an old beast of a car. That steering looks heavy as fuck and that transmission is different than a modern transmission. I bet most people here were worse their first time driving a manual.

I broke off the rear view changing gears in my first manual truck.

Christ, what a fucknut.

I stalled the fuck out of my car when I first got it and it is a modern manual. The difference is I was extremely gentle until I got a handle on what I was doing.

This guy is retarded and aggressive enough to cause real damage. If you redlined your first time driving manual just kill yourself. Do not defend this guy. It is "that bad" and if you don't think so please ride the bus.

these are people i would never want to hang out with in my entire life

It's like the only experience he has with a manual trans is from watching the fast and the furious. He doesn't understand how it works either, he keeps taking it out of gear while moving which is stupid and dangerous.

literally everyone in this video has stage 3 autism

You're just jelly. You can only dream of this freedom in Europistan.

Google "cash for clunkers"
Basically the fucking BME Pain Olympics for cars.

Sauce? Google says it's Cartoons and Counter Strike.

Why not?

What am I looking at here?

Contributing:
youtube.com/watch?v=IhI3DJdjSYQ

How embarrassing.

That was painful to watch, user.

>he keeps taking it out of gear while moving which is stupid and dangerous.
So you never coast in neutral? Literally never? Have you ever driven a manual for any extended time?

When I come up to a stop light or stop sign I put it in neutral then go into first when I'm good to go, Is that not what you're supposed to do?

The steering isn't heavy, its that he's a retard and doesn't know how to drive a car without power steering.

If you're sitting for longer than 15 seconds, its better just to put it in neutral and let off the clutch.

Holding the clutch down will wear out the throw out bearing, and may burn the clutch plate depending on how your clutch is set up.

That's what I thought, Thanks for clearing it up.

When coming to a stop I downshift through 3rd gear, then just put it in neutral and coast from there. Downshifting through every gear seems kind of autistic. I really don't see how this is dangerous.

Aww boo hoo now you have to replace it at 200k miles instead of 210k miles. You should drive a automatic if you're worried about wearing out the throwout bearing.

Reading the Wikipedia article on that made me sad as fuck

You shouldn't coast in neutral on the freeway like that

And people who've never driven Manuals, shouldn't make shit up on the internet either but I shouldn't be worried about that either should I?

FYI I have seen throwouts fail and chew up input shafts.

Why would you voluntarily be in gear 100.00% of the time you're driving? That's retarded as well.

Stop driving VW's.
Because stopping in gear with the clutch in for 15 seconds isn't going to damage anything. If you're one of those faggots who puts it into 1st after the light turns green, you deserve to be rear ended into oblivion.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEwS2608NzE

holy FUUUCKK lol buds got some balls

why do you think he popped the hood?

That had better not be a 3000gt

That jump? Fuck yeah. The car made contact with like one tire lol. Also lucky he didn't lose control and smash into those trees at the bottom.

I'm one of those people, I drive a KA24de xterra, I can only hope my shit gets rear ended into oblivion. Insurance money!!!

have you ever seen a 3000GT? That doesn't even resemble a japanese car.

looks like a datsun

youtube.com/watch?v=4w-HOiQo5OA

I don't get why people that are new to manual like putting it in neutral and slamming it back and forth so much...I have had kids tell me they think it's "hella good for the motor bruh." Where did they learn this?

honestly thats cool as fuck and 70s movie-stunt worthy.

R.I.P first gear synchro.

>yfw someone is driving that in every crash with no fear of death

based volvo

RIP all synchros

the car you actually want after robbing a bank

Fist time I drove a stick I bunny hopped it. I was 13. First time I drove a stick as a unlicensed driver because I couldnt be bothered to go to the DMV, I drove it flawlessly. You dont act like you have mad skills before you develop mad skills.

>stick

Increase the air circulation so it dries out faster.

take out the battery, saved 100 bucks right there m8

Test

you have to stop

itt: retarded americans

Lotus europa

why does it look like he is using all his strength to turn the wheel? No power steering I'm guessing?

k i l l m e

Brutal. How does someone get that old and yet hasn't gained some self-awareness?

KYS weeb

>an actual person drives the car
madman

>this YouTube comment
"YOU ARE TEARING THE TRANSMISSION APPART LISA"

>Ford Raptor

And nothing of value was lost.

m8 pls, have you ever driven a car without power steering? What he's doing isn't neccesary. My mother had an old transit without PS and she could reverse parallel park it without steering like that.

Having a massive V8 right over the front wheels is a little different.... He was also dry steering it.

so much for volvo being safe.
all those crashes and the air bags didn't even deploy once

>put car into 1st gear when other stoplight turns red
>advance left turn signal
do I even bother to put it back to neutral at that point

Was hoping for good answers and you gave actual good answers.
Yet when someone wants advice...
Just can't count on you guys.
And now you jerks are gonna make fun of me.

Fucking obama dude. Seriously. "boost the economy" my ass, now everyone drives a shitty new corolla or prius.

plus the ones calling him a sand nigger, his other videos are all in arabic. So these people are coming here with tremendous amounts of money and this is what they're doing with it basically.

wonder how this feels...