>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
> →

introspective webbums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gT5yg2EP6NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi guys, I can't read maps so i am getting a GPS for my bike. It's so much more convenient and easier than a map!

I've also swapped my old bike in for a scooter, the automatic transmission is so much more convenient and easier than a manual bike!

And now i've found a new bull to fuck my wife, it's so much easier and more convenient than fucking my wife every Saturday like we have been doing, it saves me almost 3 minutes every week! this is even easier than just being a premature ejaculatory, which i am by choice becasue it's easier and more convenient!

first for honda a best ^ that nigga don't count

but it will save your life when you wipe out on a Porsche

>using maps
Aren't you a bit old for bikes? Or do you ride a Harley lmao

What's up with the 3rd rate trolls?
Niggas ain't even close to clever anymore

Some are subtle and some aren't, I managed to bait cuckboi into inherently admitting he was buying a race suit for some girl that never liked him back so she became "like a sister" to him

Dude's obviously into incest lmao

You must be at most 75 to post here.

Or so you think

How to correctly learn to ride a bike, by youtube

first, get a minimum 600cc bike, preferably a brand new bike owned by somebody else. the more expensive the better

then put on a helmet if you feel like it. you're fine without other gear trust me

find a nice open area with some new cars

once you get the bike into first, head directly for either an expensive car or a tree

congratulations! you just rode a bike!

incest is the most patrician and romantic fetish as they're all doomed to failure

>still allowed by 9 years
HAH!

No you didn't

Remember when DBT was about bikes and not shitposting?

Nobody does

on to bikes

my bike has a kickstart, how do i use it? i've always just used the ignition switch

>Dude's obviously into incest lmao
Everyone with taste loves incest though.

Thoughts on kymco k pipe 125?

what about only children?

Kymco should stick to scooters

Not a GROM.

offbrand memebike

the overall design is really good, the big wheels give it a lot more stability than the grom, but the engine isn't as good as kyco engines usually are, and is slower than the grom and other mini bikes in the same class

Will Yammienoob ever ride again?

> driving SMC-R 690
> throwing away all that euro 3 bullshit airbox stuff
> putting airfilter directly on the airsocket
> swap whole exhaust system with a system with a larger diameter
> adjust mapping to the components
> now running into the limiter at 198 kph on a single cylinder

i have the feeling i'm just going to explode some day. but i'm going to explode with a smile tough

Years ago when it was mostly cruiser guys here.

Didn't know this used to be a cuck thread aha

you have to prime the kick starter like a pump, then when the spring has tension, you kick it

I'm an only children and I love incest.
I always wanted a sister.

Kymco's scooter are honestly really good.

Scooters have two weaknesses. Hills and small wheels, Kymco manages to solve the wheels by putting full sized wheels on many of their scoots

Their engines are solid and reliable, and they have really good build quality, and they make scooters that are not only capable of high speeds but are actually good to ride at high speeds.

Please see

i don't fully grasp it.

so i fold the kick start out, and pump it kind of like an air pump, and then i kick it? so i just kick it harder and further than i did to pump it?

*calls you a cuck*

>scooters
So this thread is poor people and kids

yeah only real motorcycles allowed in here!

Hello.

I heard you were talking shit about scooters, but your 1.2L super bike has never even left the US, care to explain?

my life might be pathetic but i can atleast feel good that I'm not that user thinking about buying a grill that friendzoned him a sexy leather suit for 1k as she's fucking another guy

That guy is such a cuck, typical non scooter owner

Bitches LOVE scooters

Would totally buy a used one for 1200 for farting around and meme'ing to hell and back.

Get something bigger for your first bike

Better to go with 1000cc if you're responsible enough. You don't want a bike you'll get bored with quick.

I'm looking to test ride a VFR1200x this week. The main concern I have is servicing, since I've heard the VFR platform in general is quite expensive and complicated. Can any of you comment on this issue?
I test rode an FJ-09 and really enjoyed that, but I'm curious to see what a shaft-drive bike is like.

test

>buy "sport" riding boots
>they're really flimsy and don't feel like they would protect my ankle
>but they're not even slim or normal-looking enough to pass as normal footwear when I get off the bike
>they fit tight around the toes, but are way too big everywhere else. the proportions are just way off
>and they pinch part of my foot when I walk
Thanks Anthony from Revzilla TV.

Should I just return these and get a full on track boot?

Only slightly related but my dad has a kymco 500 atv. Half the engine parts are stamped suzuki, and he neglects and abuses the fuck out of it yet it keeps on going. I would buy a kymco if I just wanted something cheap to putz with

Return them. You don't need the distraction.
If you won't buy from a store at least try some on in a store.
I got some Dririder storm boots a while back and they were uncomfortable at first, but then I replaced the soles with some "orthopaedic" soles from Chemist Warehouse. Now they're comfy enough to run in.

but the return shipping costs

This is what 30 maple bucks looks like

>It's so much more convenient and easier than a map!

you forgot easy to hear through your full helmet with the wind howling at speed and the scooter engine pinging because you're redlining it to get to 16mph

as long as your balls don't get caught in that turbine

that cropping makes me wince

>the price of not watching, deciding and riding enough

u only have urself to blame

>full ute bed
>one guy
>no skill

once again america has to show you how it's done

>when I get off the bike

I'm sorry you wore these to ride you may not return or exchange.

>thanks revzilla

Would you rather pay return shipping or get no money back at all and be stuck with shitty boots?

nvr fgt ;_;

wtf are the gear dials for

>hard brake ahead
>look down
>oh shit I'm in 1
>#REKT

No I didn't actually ride with them. I just put them on and walked across my room and could tell these aren't going to be good for anything.

enjoy the last 2000 km this engine will ever run

>gear dials

its for setting up the levers moron

>buy gloves that don't even fit on my fucking hands
>call revzilla to get return label on their dime becuase the same size gloves in every other fucking pair fit gloriously
>accuse me of riding with them
>did you not hear me say they don't even go on my fucking hand?

>oh i need to turn
> lets turn on the asph..., OH WAIT THERE'S A FUCKTON OF GRAVEL LET'S TURN THERE INSTEAD.

ebin

jeez how fast was this guy going?

>hard brake ahead
>look down
>oh shit I'm in 1
>#REKT

3.5 burgers

He bought a bike based on the looks. after about 70km of riding he decided to ride 500km through twisty mountains on a 125...

I hope so, and I hope he gets another daytona 675r, his life is like a comedy of errors at this point:
>guys make sure you start safe when learning to ride, and get a 300, just like me
>actually i think if you're good at riding, like me, you can get a 600
>crash
>waah waah roads aren't safe, I'll never ride again
>ok i'll just get a slower bike, that'll be safe
>but I'm such a good rider that I'll get a 600 again (the same one lol)
>crash
you are here
>waah waah roads aren't safe, I'll never ride again

>decided to ride 500km through twisty mountains

and dies on a 90º left

Looking to get a new bike Veeky Forums. I'm looking at either the new rebel 500 or the new Suzuki SV650. Any thoughts?

They control the distance the levers stick out from the grips, m8, not performance.

Is user ded?

youtube.com/watch?v=gT5yg2EP6NY

dont buy dumb small engine "cruisers"

If you're a taller guy I'd suggest the SV650. Suzukis tend to be a bit better with taller people. That said, I'm 6'5" and ride a CB400 no problem.

>That fucking recorder blaring

SV650 obviously.

>buy gloves from rockymountainatvmc
>they fit but a little tight.
>they tell me I can order the larger size to try on and compare then send back whatever pair I don't like
>they provide me with free return shipping label
>turns out the size I originally ordered fit better anyway
The gloves turned out to be shit but the service was great.

free return shipping is actually required by law in germany so you can just order 5 sizes and send back 4 if you want.

can you think of any more appropriate music?

Fz07

LMAO

oh hell yeah i will

What did he do? Try to wheelie a bit harder than normal?

Extended hospital stay, probably maxed his insurance on the Porsche and his bike

I don't think he's going to be able to ride anything except a $20 Craigslist bicycle

He literally flew hrew the air after a head on collision with a Porsche.

Keep it running until if fully blackened or replace?

ruined a good car

There it goes...

Z650

his bike deserves better

I just looked up some details. Sweet mercy, he better learn this time.

what are you doing to that thing?

well, he can be glad that he choose the right car for that epic frontflip

2017 engine does that with euro4 standard

What do you suppose the most reliable or the best one of the three? SV650, Fz09, and the new kawasaki are almost the same bike

yes it does.
But with a shorter stroke and far less torque at lower rpms

>Triumph

Daytona is p cool

>reeee why won't cagers let me filter