IIT: Fuck you I like it

yes yes i know the northstar is a shitty engine, but i love the look. too bad all of them left are trashed by inner city folk, unless you find some grandpa out there who still has one.

>turbos blow at 100k
>front suspension needs a full overhaul at 50-60k
>engine in front of the front axle = UNDERSTEER
>entire front has to come off to replace the timing belt
>lol Audi tax
>pretty much a B5 Passat with two turbos slapped on
And none of this is enough to make me stop wanting one.

4.9 Master Race

i want to love 80s cadillacs but i cant get past that god awful box car design. (GM all around was guilty of it)

>underpowered
>350 only came with automatic
>terrible plastic interior
>finicky tpi system
>leaky t tops
God damn I want one of these sexy things

>tectonic plate shifting torque
>ff only
Why cadillac?

Just kys for never being able to own this.

Ya dun goofed with the FWD

>underpowered
>catfish
>gook shit
>out preformed by pretty much everything in it's class

And I still am getting one.

>FWD "luxury" cars

>underpowered
>fastest american production car of its era
pick one

My 92 DeVille is comfy as fuck. Isn't that all that's important in a luxury vehicle?

But nobody looks down on grand nationals

>hated by the memesters who believe that alfa reliability is that of 1985 and don't know they're more reliable than most Germans except for MB

Despite the anemic engine and fellow kids marketing approach, I think the styling on the Sonic makes it one of the best looking cars of the decade. Just looks so sporty for how generic the rest of it's class is.

>t. furfag who took off his trip

Checkmate

Fuck you it'll fit an ATV or motorcycle in the back with the tailgate down, 8ft long building materials with the midgate down and still seat five people with the midgate up while being no longer than a single cab long bed truck or a Suburban in fact. Show me a single cab long bed truck that seats five or a Suburban that fits an ATV in the back.

But it's post-gaudy. It is so self-referential that it's beyond the realm of being taken seriously. You drive it ironically.

>side spare wheels like its 1905
>looks like they took a blade and 45degree sliced off the trunk
>looks like a hatchback

Oh Cadillac

They are pretty choked by modern standards if you get a manual.
I don't care that it doesn't hold a candle to the original, 3000 kicked ass and the regular form looks fantastic.

>muh """entire front"""
Have you ever watched a video where they actually remove that shit? It's like 4 bolts and a few hoses.

That's a lengthened hood though right?

Yes, it's by a coachbuilder I think was named Grandeur. Their RIDICULOUSLY silly two door models on the four door wheelbase are probably more well known. At least the other guy at enough taste to buy an actual stretched four door instead.

Are you retarded. Trucks only exist to use the bed. Single cab with 8ft bed is the best truck. If you want to seat 5 people get an suv

But I can have both on the wheelbase of a single cab long bed, just so long as the weather's good while hauling long loads.

Back then they were fast as hell, sure. But a 5.7 running 15s ain't the greatest these days. Fucking smog

>Americans were too lazy to properly adapt their ship anchor engines
>somehow smog is at fault
European sports cars FOR THE AMERICAN MARKET made 1.5 times the horsepower from smaller displacement at the time.

People shit on it but it's a fun Cruiser.

You do understand these engines were deliberately gimped and not by any means reaching their full potential, right?

So what youre saying, OP is that you knowingly want people to think youre a nigger or an old person and that you're looking forward to horrific unfixable rear main seal oil dumps and shitty fwd.
Just what the fuck is wrong in side of your thick empty skull, OP!?!?

I think the el dorado is sex. If it wasn't FF, I would own one.

Posting superior version

Why dont you walk straight out into the middle of a freeway and start fucking a 350lb grey bearded alcoholic in his shitty unwiped lard ass.

Oi mate, what's your beef?

>literally ls swap the car
and?

Whats the problem here most 75-80's v8's where junk

>where

Fuck off grammar faggot

That was literally the most millenial thing I've ever read.

Yeah they do.

It's a boomer mememobile that lost its sleeper status years ago, along with it's aftermarket to the LSx.

Saw one of these with same rear hatch this weekend. I upvoted him internally.

Are you retarded? 70% of trucks on the road are ego-mobile mall crawlers.

The dashboard cool as fuck and the I guess that the one with a naturally aspirated ecotec are pretty reliable and good on gas.

yeah but that interior though, i dig it

My grandparents had one of those; I forget what they traded it for. I kind of miss those old man cadillacs, especially the Seville's. So gaudy in the best possible way.

I miss Cadillac's old names; Eldorado, Deville, Fleetwood. Now we just have a bunch of three letter abbreviations. Cadillac still builds cool cars, but they've lost their mystique.

>inner city folk
Kek

He likes Saul Goodman's car an is now speaking like he would too, top kek

Most Veeky Forumstist dont rrally know anything about engines. Their understanding stops at displacement and base judgements on that alone, sometimes they might be smart enough to identify OHC and OHV but usually not smart enough to really understand the pro/con of each... to say nothing of compression ratios, head flow CFMs, camshaft profiles, etc.

I unironically like and enjoy Swangas

It's just a slightly uptrim crown vic, but i have an unreasonable desire for an 80s grand marquis, especially one of the wagons.

if they made it a coup i would give it another look, or a 90's style wedge hatch. as it stands now, pig fat.