Classic Cars

Anyone into classic cars?
youtube.com/watch?v=i2rIm21TM8o

me anyone who isn't is literal cancerous gook circle jerkers about "muh deformed plastic aesthetic", when in reality modern cars are all ugly, back then cars were made with pride and eye appeal

Boomer alert!

tell me that this isn't just deformed plastic, literally nothing is aesthetic about it

pic related

Lots of sexy cars, too bad about the ugly/trashy-ass bitches keep standing in the fucking way.

Seriously, get the attention whoring cosplay shit out of my car shows. Comic-Con/Dragon-Con/Animu-con is that way

this

Still faster than your boomermobile B^)

this. all of the chrome on cars from the 50's were amazing also with the grilles. Hopefully American cars can get back to cool designs, chrome, comfy bench seats, and actually made in America.

>rockabilly

not talking about speed or performance, I'm talking about how car styling has died and literally every car after 1990 has lacked aesthetic

the 59 cadillac was my favourite

Hell yeah, I can't believe I forgot to mention the fins on late 50's cars. Imo late 50's cars have the most aesthetic and 60's muscle cars are the most overall badass

u know what i loved the most about the 50s cars, their concepts like this made in 56 and had a rear camera

Trying to coax my nextdoor neighbor into fixing up her 62 Bel air and 61 Impala

>that nigger rigging
why do people torture them so much

>implying

Why do women love dressing up as pinup girls now tbqf?

Yeah, there seemed to be a ton of interesting concept cars back then that they had at auto shows. I went to the Chicago show and there were literally no concept cars there at all