ITT cars you hate

ITT cars you hate

Has that car run into something or does the front genuinely look like that?

this thing is worse than an X6 - a more ugly X6 knockoff

My mother owns one.
That shit is a real fucking boat to steer.
Not to mention it needed engine swap at 100k miles.
Its slow and barely does 240 for a short period and shakes like a epileptic 80-year old when doing more than 200.

>that shape
>german reliability
>german upkeep
>the people who drive it

no thank you

Honda Crosstour

I don't dare post that heinous fucking boat.

Yep

yep

yep

Also pic related. Looks like an obese hamster.

Literally any american car that isn't ferd.

>wake up to another beautiful day in yurop
>birds chirping, sun shining
>suddenly everything gets disturbed by loud noises of what sounds like 12ton diesel truck passing by
>oh nvm its just a 1.9 tdi vw passat with """"""""""""original""""""""""" 120k km (800k km+) mileage driven proudly by a 50 year old fatass thinking hes owning a rolls royce or something

are you in poland by any chance? it's the only place i've ever been that covets the passat for some reason

>(800k km+)
what is your fucking problem with reliable cars?

>driven proudly by a 50 year old fatass thinking hes owning a rolls royce or something
Well, it is pretty much an Audi.

unfortunately yes. Its literally and unironically the dream car of most teenagers lol
the thing is people import cars from germany for peanuts, roll the odo back by few hundred k's and sell them for much more and you essentially buy money pits. Thats how many cars get bad reputation because you suddenly have to rebuild the whole engine at 100k km's when in reality it has done much, much more. Also
>vag
nuff said

I still don't understand the hate for tts. It's the lightest and sportiest chassis that uses the 1.8t and 2.0t vag engines. And you can get 1st gen ones dirt cheap these days.

TT a cute

Always some fuckboy with his S2000. Doubt you'll ever see one on the road with its original owner so you know it's just a fanboy who overpaid for an overrated car.

I work at an In N Out in SoCal and whenever I see one of these with big aftermarket wheels you got about an 80% it's some raging OC housewife cunt.

It looks like someone ran a low res photo of a Beetle through a Chinese photocopier.

Awesome and then you blame the car itself for your fucked up countrymen?

Also
>import
Nice way to say "steal" lmao

Fuck off

Most overrated car of all time desu

>Any chebby pickup GMT900 or newer
>Any ferd pickup 2004 or newer
>Any 2500+ pickup
>Anything with a cartridge type oil filter
>Any mopar, especially the ones with those stupid oil caps that are 6ish inches wide
>2007+ Toyota Tundra
>Any German car minus the Skoda Octavia RS and Porsche
>Jeeps that aren't manuél 2 door Wranglers

Any """hybrid""" """"eco"""" car. In Netherlandistan, CO2 emiasions are taxed. In case of someone having a company car, that person also has to pay a certain amount of the new price of that car in taxes every year. A mustang GT is 120k+ because muhhh emissions. Some manufacturers have made hybrids to exploit this. It's only 42k (42k is barely enough for a C class wagon). If someone uses a car here as a company car, they have to pay a percentage of the car's price in income taxes. This could for example be 4% for an EV, or 14% for an efficient diesel car. The PHEVs listed below has a theoretical emission of less than 50 grams of co2 per km and thus only 7% of the value is paid in taxes

1: Shitsu Outlander PHEV. Does 1.8L/100km or almost 130 mpg, which means very little co2 tax. In reality it easily does 11L/100km
2: Cayenne hybrid, same story
3: X5 hybrid
4: pabamera hybrid
5: Passat, Golf, Polo and up! GTE hybrids

Golf in general. Fuck that awful car man. The Scirocco looks 1000x better

Dacia in general, cars for poor people who want to look rich because muh large car

A segment cars in general. Aygo, up!, 107, C1 etc. Terrible noise at highway speeds (130kph), unstable when overtaking lorries with side winds. Atleast there's a supercharger kit for the aygo. The twingo 133 RS is pretty cool though.

>twingo 133 RS is pretty cool
Don't forget about based Swift Sport

so like 75% of cars then

Of course m8.

Also, I forgot to add to the hated list
CrossPolo, CrossGolf, CrossTouran.

Seriously, the CrossTouran. What the FUCK is that. I literally cannot make this shit up.

triggered

Here's another.

So you want a peple carrier because the wife said so, but you can't afford that Range Rover or Cayenne?
Simple, buy one of these plastic-kitted """"OFF-ROAD"""" versions of a regular minivan.

What happened to the times where a 3 door hatchback was enough for 5 people? I grew up with my parents having a fiat seicento or however it is spelled. They have a 3 door 2002 punto nowadays which still seats 5 people pretty often

thats pretty much me in my 02 golf, i like to pretend im fast even though its a slow ass diesel
muh low end torkuh

Lithuania. And its the same shit here. Passat, Golf, A4, A6 is the automotive pinnacle. 1.9TDi is being worshipped like God. Specifically 81kW 1.9Tdi, because it offers the best economy and acceleration ratio, paired together with insane reliability. 1.9Tdi are "german quality" taxed, making them insanely expensive compared to engines like 2.5tdi etc. You literally dont lose value of VAG cars. A good condition golf mk4 diesel starts minimum at 2,5k euros. Very well kept ones reach over 3k euros. These prices were literally the same 7 years ago. A6 C5 with 1.9tdi with great factory optios cost around 4k euros if not more. Shit is getting insane.

Forgot to mention, that majority of these cars come with huge ass mileage, they just roll odo back to around 200k km, which is being considered realistic. Reality is theyre all well above 500k km. Sometimes welded from separate and different vehicles to one. And of course no ones gonna tell you if it was in accident. General rule here applies - if it didnt have serious damage that means it has huge ass mileage. Low mileage ones come mostly with serious damage. Much like cars imported from US - low mileage, crashed.

Normies ruin everything.jpeg

>4 door crossover coupe
NO MORE TALK
WE KILL
KILL

Worst ever

>4 door pickups

only true OGs drive single cab pickups

HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Boxster is better in every conceivable way for around the same, new and used

Jesus how hard would it have been to just

Any goddamn SUV that wants to be sporty. It just doesn't work.Yes, you can put a V12 in an SUV, but why? So you can smoke other SUVs but get smoked by a goddamn Mustang GT that costs 75% less?

>50 posts
>no prius

im actually( not really) surprised that Veeky Forums is full of cucks

Nice T bone steak head lights, looks strikingly similar to the old F-150 headlights

I actually get a little nauseous if I have to sit behind one of those in traffic. Fuck these too.

For what it is, and what it's supposed to be, the Prius is actually a decent vehicle. Same with the Bolt.

These things by comparison are over-rated, over-priced shit heaps.

Poor Multipla :(

I disagree.

It actually shares many of its components with a Beetle as well, including the design and iirc the wheelbase is exactly the same as a Beetle.

I like them

These are wonderful automobiles. You're a fucking moron.

Agreed. I hate how much everyone gets on their knees for this car.

Grandpa pls go. They're fat, useless ugly pieces of geriatric shit.

Crossovers
Lifted pickups
Anything stanced

As the Regular Car Guy said, guys who have a problem with TT's are guys who aren't secure with their own masculinity.

"I really like the car and it looks great but the guys at the bar might make fun of me if I buy one because it's curvy and sexy and I live in a bum-fuck Red State so I have to own a pickup or a Mustang or the retarded hick girls here won't look at me"

Jeebus it looks like Siamese twins with Down's syndrome.

STOP TRYING TO RACE ME

who the fuck thought this was a good idea

can't really think of any cars that i actually hate
sure there's cars i think are ugly or cars i don't like but nothing i legitimately hate

Wouldn't be any more special than a wrx if it was sold in the states

Every single fucking day there's a long line of traffic being held up by a faggot in one of these. At least guys in brotrucks are constantly flooring it and speeding but these faggots are always crawling around with their fucking minivan engines. 80% of them are driven by women which explains a lot.

Or maybe it just looks like a 2nd gen beetle but worse?

>takes self help advice from a furry

The Prius does exactly what it's supposed to do. I don't hate a fucking toaster because it's not fun either.

That's a YJ, not a mall crawling JK unlimited

w-why?

They're all gay as fuck. I don't care if it's a HJ BJ JKLMNOP. They're all fucking barbie toys. Unless you live less than 3 miles from extensive trails you're just as bad as a mall crawling brotruck.

I saw one of these today and at first I thought it had been in an accident

I actually like this car on paper, but the drivers all seem to be douchebags, so I hate seeing them IRL.

In my neck of the woods.. Every fucking Chevy truck driver is a fucking asshole... I literally want to buy one just to have a licence to drive like a fucking dick

Yeah its so out of date, but there are just some seriously delusional fanboys willing to pay msrp for a decade old model

Are extended cabs ok? :(

Jeep Cherokee/Dodge Durango. I've encountered far more assholes in these for some reason than I've encountered assholes in those BMWs on stilts they call the X5.

its a gti with a bodykit

[Crashes]

well extended cabs are pretty viable, more room to store junk in the back that you don't want in the bed.

What's wrong with new truck ?
Is 50k to 70k for real truck too much for you ? Some kid in Miata try to race me when I had trailer hooked up to my ecobeast f150, well Miata stood no chance

lifted Jeeps
>cheap plastic
>anemic sounding engine
>eye sore

also the "tough" guys who drive them, who can bench less and earn less than I do

>Some kid in Miata try to race me when I had trailer hooked up
Things that never happened

I'd rather have this than most cars in this thread. It's so ugly that it's cool.

These things are aggressively ugly. I can't believe some morons paid $60K for these new.

And yet, are probably out there having fun in their lifted jeeps while you shitpost on a autistic forum about how much you can bench

>we want the russian and arab market

I've never got the 'if you don't ... then you're gay cause you're insecure that you're gay'

but aren't you projecting your closet gayness onto me because you're an enormous faget

It's not the price, it's that they're fucking gargantuan and are needlessly massive without being any better at being a truck than their older, smaller counterparts. They suck to drive and they really suck to work on.

>Reddit car Reviews

They're not that big. Look up the dimensions for a mid or full sized sedan or a crossover. inb4 muh 30 year old truck is smaller. They do everything an old truck does but with more comfort, reliability and efficiency. Nobody keeps a truck for 20 years anymore so they don't need to be easy to work on. A truck is still way easier to work on than your average sedan or crossover.