pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pdwWU8G66g
youtube.com/watch?v=nSSilIyQ5Ic
youtu.be/s_8KR-n2fBQ?t=1m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=QhlVDbcqwQo
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Boiling_Point
chefsteps.com/tf2
teamfortress.tv/39964/to-valve-re-the-current-state-of-demoman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if i post this meme on reddit do you think the primarily pyro-main audience will downvote it or will they not realize they're being made fun of

>pyro has a problem dealing with minisentries
What

Medic & Pyro

its not really that good of a meme.

im sure you would get downvoted regardless

just gonna leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=5pdwWU8G66g

Should Valve make it so you can't play the same map in casual five times in a row? it's dumb how 2fort can pop up in the vote, and then the server is stuck there forever.

So I've got a bit of a problem here that I can't seem to figure out

I'm going through the process of recoloring my RaysHUD to the latest version from last month. Everything else is the color I want it to be EXCEPT for the Create Server, Be A Coach and View Achievements buttons on the top left of the HUD

Also, the Options hover thingamajig and the names of the pop up border when you click on Options and Demo Playback. Where the hell do I switch up those colors in the schemes?

>still no strange short circuit
>still no strange eureka effect
>still no strange tide turner
>still no strange vita-saw
>still no strange buffalo steak
>still no strange scottish handshake
>still no strange postal pummeler
>still no strange nine iron
>still no strangifier for the conscientious objector
>still no strangifiers for the iron curtain, lugermorph, maul, three-rune blade, black rose, or any other promo item reskin

>strange
Look at this fool

whats more is i dont understand WHY valve doesnt release them

they literally print money off of that

only if vita-saw tracks ubers dropped as its primary stat

TIER WEAPON SKINS ARE WHAT IS KILLING TF2

>NO BAT OUTTA HELL STRANGIFIER

*narrowly dodges habib*

what about the sun on a stick or the sharpened volcano fragment?

to be honest I always forget those weapons exist

>implying its not valve

>what's the worst class
>probably the spy
why does everyone hate this frenchie

spy just isn't that practical in a competitive setting. honestly though, he's probably a bit more versatile than pyro if he has the ambassador since then he can function at long range as well which is something pyro heavily lacks.

because he's a one trick pony with very poor results overall

He may be the worst class, but his mere existence is a game changer. Now players have a reason to check behind their back every 2 seconds so they don't get instakilled. Sure, other classes could ambush, but they can't appear right behind you in an instant.

The dumbest things about casual right now is not being able to join severs ad-hoc.

battalion's backup is great because most people don't even know what it does

>when you use dead ringer twice in a row because idiots dont know the letranger fills up the invis bar so they call a votekick on you

>when the dead ringer has a downside where you can't pick up ammo packs while cloaked but you can just drop cloak and pick up an ammo pack immediately with your whip-speed boost

if mantreads gave reduced/no fall damage, would they be a viable alternative to gunboats?

>dead ringer super speed
who honestly thought this was a good idea. it doesn't do a good job at tricking the enemy into thinking you're dead, all it does is piss off your pyros since there's no way for them to catch up with them or track them now.

Anyone have the images of the new figures?

no because the fall damage you'd be blocking is pretty much always going to be less than the extra damage you took from not using the gunboats before jumping that high

give them 100% reduced knockback while crouching so they actually have a niche instead of 'crutch for bad jumpers'

if gunboats did damage to people you land on, would valve finally add a strange version?

>tfw we will never have burning gibs despite it existing in the game files
>we will never have carnage like this youtube.com/watch?v=nSSilIyQ5Ic

feels bad man

thats a really sucky weapon concept

why do you think that
sure it could use some adjustments, being able to 3 shot overhealed heavies, but its not sucky

Post your spy.

I'm a faggot

44 damage per grenade on unlit players is not that great. the minicrit damage really is only to make up for the fact that you arent doing 100 with each hit instead.

Place a dispenser here

Thank you labourer

but its 75 damage per grenade + 12 afterburn damage
thats more than the loose cannon
and also its a fun concept, rewarding players who are able to hit consecutive shots with exploding fiery bits

i hate how there's only like 2 spy loadouts in existence

it only showed them taking 35 + 12 afterburn
75 is better

Level 5 spy
Level 15 spy
Level 25 spy

what the hell are you smoking
did you watch the video
it does not do 44 damage

hey you missed mine
does that mean I'm the stealthiest spy

out of what

youtu.be/s_8KR-n2fBQ?t=1m15s

MINIMUM WAGE, HYA *whip crack*

tfw no autistic scout main bf

I want a Minimal Wear Strange Blue Mew Scattergun, with a taunting players killed part, a post match kills part, and an unusual wearing players killed part, along with a name tag and description tag to go with it please!

And I want a fancy unusual hat, but you don't see me complaining do you?

I have a fancy unusual, but I don't want to sell it because it was a gift and is also my first and only unusual.

dapper disguise is criminally underrated

No it isn't, it's just not everyone wants to pay telltale for a shit game

no it's not, its an ugly promo item from a bad game franchise

the fact that you, one person, likes it means that it's overrated.

And I want a pistol killstreak kit. If I can't get somethung that cheap, I don't know how the hell you're gonna that shiny thing

what's the hat/effect?

I've got the assassin hood; I kinda wanna buy the game for big kill, and that mask

as well as long fall loafers

Steaming Front Runner

>lime painted

It's not lime, it's indubitably green, totally different dude

Green spies are on the same tier as pink scouts.
This is your daily reminder to not ruin cosmetics.

But green's my favorite color...

>discount lime
still looks like ass my man

Yeah, granted, but it still gives off a major "le epic pubstar" vibe. It just gets turned into a stereotype of wannabee Mr. Paladins.

Fair enough, but I still want my loadout to have my favorite color. Shame that lime has such a bad rap, but indubitably is the best I can do I guess.

How many people bought this for the taunt?

?

A couple, as you can check backpack.tf for people selling the codes. I don't know why though, as it isn't even tradable.

Is southern hospitality even worth having as a wrench?

It's the cheapest wrench in pro ks, but these jews are selling other wrenches for more.

ITZ REEL NIGGA HOUAZ, WHO TF UP?!?!?!?!?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=QhlVDbcqwQo

Code, not item.

Which means, they bought it but haven't redeemed it yet. The code itself is the item being traded.

What is this and what does it have to do with tf2?

It's the only wrench that levels up on melee kills instead of sentry kills. That's why everyone prices it so low. As an Engineer, you shouldn't be meleeing anyone outside of Medieval.

t. not a real texan

Goddamn, lol. That's horrible. Didn't realize you needed to actually wack people with it to level it up.

Thanks for the heads up.

chefsteps.com/tf2
A literal 200 dollar untradable taunt.
:thoughts:

So, Southern hospitality is hot garbage.

How about Baby Faces Blaster? Decent sidegrade?

Big kill is from a different game. One of the sam n max point n clicks. Dapper disguise came from Poker Night 2

I mean, what's the market audience for this product?

"TF2 players who also can afford expensive cooking utensils."

It's used for sous-vide, a method of cooking involving vacuum sealing foods and leaving them in temperature controlled baths for extended periods of time. This method is used to cook evenly and retain moisture. That particular device is fairly luxurious, however. You could get other appliances that don't do all the smartphone stuff for more than half of it's price. I don't think many people are gonna go to the trouble of sous-vide in everyday cooking either.

As for why it has a TF2 promotional item, I have absolutely no idea. It is by far the most baffling cross-promotion in the entire game.

is the thing even any good or can you buy the same thing for like 20 dollars at a swap meet

I honestly have no clue what they were thinking.

I mean, it fits the theme of the new taunt that came out in the mann co store, but it's nearly ten times the price.

So, really, the only people who will actually buy this won't know what the hell tf2 is, or tf2 players who just want a 'rare' bought taunt.

>''W-why would I want to actually sell my hats before getting INTENTIONALLY banned.''

that still has to be one of the funniest memes, right up there with the "I DID NOT JUST PAY 3000 DOLLARS" one.

Wait, no, thinking of the lugermorph.

Poker night 1 then

Hey guys what do you think the promo item is gonna be for the music? MY HOPE: is that it'll be like the earbuds but bigger like full ear covering head phones that spurt out noticeable music notes, but i know that it wont happen.

Is the baby faces blaster a decent side grade to the scattergun?

the big kill, the lugermorh, and max's severed head were all for preordering Sam and Max Season 3. The lugermorph returned with the license to maim in poker night 1, with all the preorder lugers to turn vintage. Poker night 2 gives you Sam's hat.

No, it sucks too much now. Both jumping and taking damage reducing your boost meter means 90% of the time you move slower, and 10% of the time you move faster into explosions

It used to be but not anymore. If you take 25 damage you lose all your boost, and that alone is reason enough not to use it.

teamfortress.tv/39964/to-valve-re-the-current-state-of-demoman

no