2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/qy2uz

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30446
rpgmakertrans.bitbucket.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's wrong with edited machine TL, exactly?
it's not like these hrpgs are too complex fpr google and proper context to handle

First for newfags

Okay to guy who recomended the game and uploaded it
you're right, the game seems pretty good, like the mechanics, art seems smooth and animations are alright
but fucking hell this message every 3 seconds is so fucking annoying....
where is the fucking river to wash, can't do anything else right now....

gee I wonder if this will have a route you there are no h-scenes because you're a "good girl" while the other you're a fucking prostitute for no damn reason.

literallyt who

source on game?

Spin Around Saya Second

Link near the end of the last thread

When you translate Japanese to English, it will get lost in translation. If you translate a word or sentence from Japanese to English, it can come across with many different meanings. Sometimes it's right, most times it's wrong, especially when it comes to H games because some ero words have no direct translation without explaining it in English.

Google is getting better, but we're still very far from it.

Atlas and LEC when combined, give you a much better translation, up to the point where it's very understandable.

Literally the guy who single handedly translates the whole MGQ game and even started working on VH before he dropped it.

>it's not like these hrpgs are too complex fpr google and proper context to handle
They are.

fuck. didn't know it was 3d fucking trash.

fucking hell, found the riverbank like miles away....
also looks like the translator sped up animations, walking and talking text, lots of things are janking as hell and you can't read and battle text, wtf
just had the game freeze on me too, sad turn of events

the river is on the east side, also you can talk to the boards and teleport to an already visited area.

What made him fuck off then?

i said "fuck off"

Shitters like you, thanks for your time.

Haven't visited this thread in ages and already making a difference, glad I could help!

By the way, that fag who machine translated VH still around?

any games with pig sex?

I disagree.

So has this general defacto merged back with /hgg/?

wow the got a surprising turn
all that was happening was old gramps trying to put his floppy dick in but not making
I take a innocent stroll to the inn, they have a hot spring bar thingy
suddenly the place turns into a whorehouse type party, boyfriend fucks her, then others seeing her dripping cum take turns too

>saying this as its posting on the very live thread...
you a faggot?

But it sexy japanese 3D so it's okay especially comparing to western 3d

Yea this was pretty hot.

>VNs aren't games
This is correct, with the exceptions being VNs that have significant gameplay elements, like MGQ, Rance Quests, etc.

I'm looking for a game that that I play as a Futa that dominates other futa and women.

There are VNs, but no games like that, I believe.

no

>Veeky Forums
>Must have been this general (/hgg2d/&/vhg/)!
>No way it could have been the many other threads/boards on the site at all.

The point was that they never personally came into THESE threads, and not about them coming to Veeky Forums in general. It's close to the same but not.

You faggots told me VQ2 would be out by the end of February. What the fuck is your excuse?

It'll be out when loli bitch quest comes out so never

To the top!

So naedoko is out in english now? Does anyone have a link to the full translated version I was only able to find the one with a partial translation.

>dropped it
He dropped it before the creation of the first few VH threads in Veeky Forums, /v/ had the threads back before that and we all know how /v/ was back in 2010-12. Once the /vhg/ threads started up on here (Veeky Forums) we started having smaller amounts of shitposters and quality of the general was great, but really slow, until a few non japs decided to add to VH (which is why we have the AshleyxNanako event and Eia) but people started getting really vocal about people adding their own things and not finishing the stuff others added (i.e the stuff they. the people bitching, wanted) so they ended up leaving. This was around the time that /hgg/ split thanks to AA and it ruining any chance to talk about games not AA, so they made /hgg2d/ and came to /vhg/ to get us to merge with them due to us dying all the time, and that VH is a 2dhg, so we merged. Cut to the /fuckoffgeneral/ disaster and you have most of the life of /hgg2d/ covered.

>and we all know how /v/ was back in 2010-12
No? I'm here since racist frog appeared on reddit.

Cheeky cunt.

>RJ178928 - XVI ~Liz of the Tower Town~ Ver.1.05 with 2017-03-09 1.07 TL Patch
#!QAVRHSjC!zCNEIHDD_SsAxlcTsyCCleH6mbOyfIrDCC_bxyI7BBE

Full translation?

Explains NTR and bad art fetish pretty well.

Almost full

M1zuki used to post in this thread and listen to requests until people called him a self righteous asshole and said to gtfo.

Clem user used to post in this thread till people called the quality of his TLs trash.

It's a wonder how Mynock and Mederic have managed to survive.

Does anybody have 1.07? Nyaa only seems to have up to 1.06.

>It's a wonder how Mynock and Mederic have managed to survive.
They rarely stay for more than 30 minutes?

That's after (or around) the whole fuck off fun times we had though, in which we picked up a lot more shitty people in the threads then we did in the aftermath of the AApocalypse. It's not great that it happened and, I just wanted to set the record straight on this general. We might be shitty now, but we were not always so bad.
I wish we could return to the more comfy threads of /vhg/ days.
That and they probably know it's just a few vocal shitposters vs a lot of people who are very appreciative of them sticking it through.

Anyone having any luck finding this? Can only find the partial as well.

I thought he's been out of the game for a while? I remember him saying that he was going to finish up MGQ and then retire.

He did say that, the bit of VH translation he did was way back before we even started having generals for it.

m1zuki translated NTR Imouto Misaki because of the anons in this thread.

Hell, there was one user who said he convinced him to do Amor, too.

so he wasted his fucking time because of the NTR cucks.I don't know what's more retarded,the cucks or the translator

Isn't he a fan of NTR himself?
I'd imagine that would have contributed to his picking it up as well.

>fap too much
>dick starts to hurt
>still want to keep going
What would you do?

Cry myself to sleep then fap once I wake up.

Stop touching my benis until I turn 15.

get more lube

>Shelter - RJ194527
How do you get the last CG for the teacher?

I've given her the passport to get to safety after books got prohibited and chose her at the end but got nothing for it.

Can anyone dump stuff of this game if you have it? Its called innocent witches

>unrpa.py

Anyone know what "Lotia R" means?
Also I got END 4 on my first run after defeating Variges but getting shat on by Lotia

Oh, one more thing - despite creating the clones and "activating" them and selecting "I'll need the monsters", during the fight against Variges I still didn't have any party members, what's up with that?

Lotia Replica. You need it in your party to get to the 5th and 6th endings.

That just sounds like a bug. They're in your party before the fight with Variges and everything?

anybody have a decent hook code for RJ18915?
it uses a weird game engine and vnr or ith miss a lot of stuff

fucking ntr faggots

To be fair he could just say no if he wasn't interested but M1zuki just happen to have good tastes unlike this thread.

Might be wrong, but I think you need to have only Lotia R in your party, no other replicas.

Guys, I need a game where the main focus is on just randomly having sex in public. Sort of like a free use thing. grab a girl and do it.
male or female protag is fine.
Anyone got an idea? I already played most rpgmaker classics.

Can /hgg2d/ recommend some games with grooming in them? Games where you train someone, probably a little girl, to become your sex toy and keep it hidden from their family.
The more innocent and young the girl is the better.

hurt from torn skin, or hurt from exhausting your swelling organs?

Sorry bud, H-games with lolis have you raping them out right, or playing as them while trying to prevent (fail) from getting raped. It's all balls to the wall, with some lovey dovey stuff here and there. The only loligameu I can think of that is even close to that is "Park Toucher Fantasy - MAKO" and the loli in it is super down to fuck from the start, you just play a guy trying to ball up since it's in a public park in the day.

>Clem user used to post in this thread till people called the quality of his TLs trash.
I don't remember anything but praise for that user.

In fact, I even remember things like
> Yeah, this is how fast translations go when the translator really speaks the language

>torn skin
What the fuck.

Yeah, but then the contrarian anons showed up and started relentlessly shitting on him.

These generals can be pretty schizophrenic user, you should know this by now.

Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin.

We lurk here more than you'd think.

I was taught how not to rip the skin by using somebody else's mouth, instead of your own hands

I dunno how someone can rip the skin, i get friction burn once in a blue moon but that's about it.

The Rance games are most H-RPGs.

Yeah, but you don't often post and make yourselves targets for the angry anons.

Or, perhaps, you don't often post with the trips on.

Either way, props for sticking around and sticking with VH, it is pretty mad how much time you guys have invested in translating it.

Yeah I keep seeing it said that he left because of people shit talking his translations but I don't recall anything of the sort. All praise with the exception of maybe one or two people in a minimal amount of posts.

>Yeah, but you don't often post and make yourselves targets for the angry anons.
There will always be a few anons that are either pissed off or who just want to ruse someone, just no need to pay attention to them. And good for them that they just pay as little attention to said anons as possible.

>trips
They aren't using trips.

>They aren't using trips.

Names, even. I just woke up, gimme a break.

>There will always be a few anons that are either pissed off or who just want to ruse someone

During the fuck off days, there was a lot more than a few.

>Almost full
fuck yeah

I believe I have it somewhere

There's a mediafire link in the second to last page of the game's thread on ulmf.

>During the fuck off days
I'm glad that it's finally over.
>there was a lot more than a few
I still get a feeling that it was just a few anons doing it, just used a VPN.

fucking hell, /weg/ games are pure shit, but that art style is pretty fucking hot

newfags

found the game, I believe should be 1.07 in working conditions
but someone else will have to apply patches for me

the art is nice but hot is an opinion. western art-style is so plain they need to drown it into furry shit.

What's the news on this? Last I remember it got a an early alpha/beta release and was barely finished despite shitty misleading "everything is 80% done" patreon updates"

Pretty sure thats rando Akabur art and not from a game.

Can you show me?

I'd be right happy to

it says "send to crab" so assume it's by the new devs

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
rpgmakertrans.bitbucket.io/

no u

byurururu

>so assume it's by the new devs
It's not by them they commissioned it

fair enough. mostly meant it's not Akabur