twitter.com/KaijiTang/status/839571426814275585
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What

I love NINO!

Go home Crumbfags

twitter.com/KaijiTang/status/839571426814275585

>even Seliph's VA wants Seliph to not suck

You can't escape Chrommageddon

+Atk Cherche will have 52 fucking attack with a Brave Axe and she can probably steal Camilla's proc skill too.

Kill yourself dumb cunt.

>Change HP+5 to Speed+3
>Take some points off res or HP and put on speed.

What other /ourguys/ are playing Heroes?

Obscure husband

I want to rape Sharena

How would Nino do on a gauntlet?

Can't rape the willing.

I heard about this auto-level deal so I just want to make sure the route I pick will result in the other Lord getting screwed the least by average level ups.

Also after chapter 14 when you get both the Lords, the last part of the game is the same right? The only differences are during the specific route chapters or something? Can I just keep a separate save file at the route split question to experience both routes without having to start a second playthrough?

She'd win because she's the best!

She killed Takumi for me.
Thanks Ninofriends.

I love Veronica!

Stinky Nino or Hygienic Nino?

If I get another fucking Lissa, I'm going to add her on my team solely to kill her off every single battle.
On the bright side, I needed a ninja.

I wish I could officially voice a FE character. Not because I'd be good, but just to say I did.

I want to shove my cock balls deep in her mouthpussy

>actually 5 rolling instead of sniping

retard

Cum in her mouth?

>no Silas at launch
>no Kaze at launch

I have a 3* +Spd -HP Nino, is she worth the promote to 4*?

Parts of the endgame story also changes based on who you pick and there are some minor adjustments to the common maps (mostly just changing where you and enemies spawn around a little, the overall design is the same).

To be fair 3 colorless isn't a bad thing to roll on

Is champ there?

>no Ike at launch

Cumming in Veronica's mouth!

who is champ?

btfo by Jakob

>no Oliver at launch

YES! Promote her to 5* she's the beeesssst

Me

It really is. Your only nice rolls are Kagero and Takumi, the rest are worthless except kinda Klein.

I like Hana

That question will not be answered tonight.

Nah, just give him so much defense and Defiant Def so that when his passives start kicking in even Lucina will do 0 damage to him.

Is a +ATK -DEF Eliwood worth upgrading?

You say that now, but wouldn't Kageo and Takumi need some crappy daggers and bows to inherit from?

>Luna/Moonbow on every unit that can get it

Yeah that's not gonna work.

I never see colorless orbs

SAUCE

Can't use Luna if you're dead right before it has the chance to proc.

Moonbow would fuck that meme over though.

Kagero and Takumi are both crappy units so no

Do you really think they're gonna go full retard and let characters inherit weapons and support/attack skills? I'd like to think they'd have enough sense to limit it to passive skills only, but then again these are the same people that brought us Galeforce (awakening ver.) and Warp.

+Atk means he'd max out at 50 atk, but -Def is not ideal, maxing him out at 20.

Pick your battles.

>tfw have both 5* kag and taco

All set in that department, but I'll roll them anyways to get the rate up and a chance of getting a gordin to pass vantage to taco.

Kagero doesn't get anything special from any of the dagger users. Not joking, best she gets is Defiant Attack from Gaius, everything else is frivolous. Takumi just needs Vantage from Gordin.

Only if you like Eliwood or have enough cavs for the meme team. Xander will eventually eventually come out and be more worth the 20k if you want a red cav.

>Do you really think they're gonna go full retard and let characters inherit weapons and support/attack skills?
They already confirmed this on the Japanese Twitter last night.

should I 4* my +Atk -Res robin or my +Spd -HP one?

>an FE character that shares my name has an almost universally agreed upon ship
>but I don't ship them together

Well who is it?

What's your name Robin?

Honestly, I'm somewhat hopeful instead of pessimistic after hearing details. The only problem is I'm not sure if I should replace Triangle Adept or Seal Def on Roy.

I'm in desperate need of a good red mage and archer or ninja, so this was the most optimal pull if the result wasn't total shit.

I just reached today enough feathers to 5* Xander immediately. I am so ready for him!

>Warp
>When it's locked behind DLC

>have a +Def Seliph
>even with Defiant Def+Tyrfang, that brings him up to 44 when at Neutral Atk Lucina will still do 12 damage after a double.
I don't know senpai.

You better be ready to wait. After Ursula we still have to go through Camus, Michalis, Navarre, and Zephiel before we get to Xander

Hair down Lissa is cute!

>no takumi or tharja focus
>optimal

what

Anything new we're getting in 35 minutes?
Nino banner when. Noone wants to roll for Leo and Elise anymore now that they lost.

I love Ryoma!

Fucking Zephiel when? I just realized him and Hector are the only knights in the game without shields.

This is literally the only reason I would ever want an Awakening sequel.

+Spd, it puts him in a really good speed tier

do you have a reason for believing he is the last, or is it just preparing for the worst

hair down lissa is elise

Hence why he'd need his stats rearranged a bit first.

Though I never had problems with Lucina when I was using Seliph for bonus points regardless, since he has the Atk and HP to tank a double and kill her back on the next turn as it currently stands.

LITTLE

I'm assuming because he's the closest one to Veronica

I want the new banner so I am not tempted to roll for Ephraim purely for his handsome smile.

She doesn't understand love!
Will you help her?

I need Zephiel for +14 def/res armor meme

They better not put him last, I've got 41k feathers saved for this shit

merlinus when?

I just hope they let units get really customized because some of them really got fucked with shitty skills no one in their right mind would want to equip.

Me too!

I want Elise. I need her. I need to protect her, if that means rolling ten thousands Elise to save her from one of her Fates and protect her smile, then I will.I don't even have one;_;

She's not complete shit right?

Who would be the best last two units for my armor meme team if I intend to use Effie and Zephiel?
Hector maybe? I've been trying to pull him but I've had no luck.

I feel like he'll definitely be a gatcha character rather than a free hand out.

Way too popular not to make hubandofags roll for him.

I like Azama so I've been looking at my units and trying to think of making the gayest skill inherited Azama possible. My Azama is +HP, -Atk (which I think is pretty decent on him actually).

Right now my thought is to promote Saizo to 4* and give Azama poison strike 3. that means Azama does 20 flat damage with each attack if it stacks with Pain.

For Azama's A skill, I'm thinking of either promoting Stahl to 4* for Defense+3 or throwing away my Jeigan to get Fury Level 2. Unfortunately I don't have Hinata for a Level 3 Fury...

If I had Hinata though, that sounds super gay. Fury seems like it would work well with patching up Azama's shit stats AND giving him more mileage out of Martyr. At that point I guess the question is whether I want his defense balm or imbue. I kind of prefer Imbue personally, especially in conjunction with Martyr.

For skill inheritance, does it take into account pre-requisites? For instance, to get Poison Strike 3 would I have to transfer Poison Strike 1, 2 and 3 from Saizo and then learn each in order? That's my only guess as to why you're allowed to learn 3 skills.

Any other tips for troll monk?

It sounds like the customization is good to an extent. Bad skills can be replaced, but there's limits based on unit type sometimes so I bet something like Svalinn Shield will be armor only. I'm hoping I can use a Fury/Renewal Roy, the only problem is I'm not sure if I should give him a C skill or a Special.

>Not rerolling for her.
You don't love her enough.

Is it worth trying to pull dupes for extra stats? I got a good IV Lucina and want to make her godly, she's one of my favorites.

Give him a useful healing ability like the one Lissa and Wrys have

>she's not even that fast
>she isn't a blonde boy or takumi

Garbo

Who benefits the most from getting a brave weapon through skill inheritance?

She's good for giving bowbreaker to other units.

He will be a free unit but you will need a full team of 40+10s to get his 1 star.

>Snacki and Klein focus
>implying I want a taco
I don't want them for arena or anything, they're just for finishing missions.

I actually want a taco though :(

Why does Celica's voice in Heroes turn my dick into diamonds?

Unff. I'm not even a cake guy.