How can Maserati ever recover from this?

How can Maserati ever recover from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nOZnqnB6xDo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6CrDXKNuE
youtube.com/watch?v=9j78YhEiDSk
imgur.com/a/ulNlf
youtube.com/watch?v=kFJ7w0jsE9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop forcing this massive faggot on here nobody likes him

by putting a better engine in it and putting the bare minimum features in it

go away doug

kys

correctTrump.jpg

Well, he tested the pre-restyling version (it's coming), which was an incomplete car with some fitting problems.

With the Quattroporte (pic related) they did MASSIVE improvements and it's a different and better car, but if you ask me it's not at the same level - talking about technology/amenities/luxury - of a random S Class or Lexus LS, but if you want a luxury boat that can make you feel special and with a godly engine noise...I think it's one of the best choices.

Still, Maserati has to reborn sorta like Alfa Romeo (not from 0 but they need to improve) and FCA is heavily working on this.

From the Levante on we're going to see major improvements. I hope.

t. Italian.

>With the Quattroporte (pic related) they did MASSIVE improvements and it's a different and better car
Sure, if you think changing from a Ferrari to a Chrysler is an improvement.

why are all italian manufacturers part of fiat?

fuck off sergio

I like him

Recover from what?

He literally just said things tha Brian Cooley (from roadshow) and Mica (from KBB) already said about the Ghiblli.

Stop shilling this guy's youtube channel when they is much better content out there.

bullshit asshole no one likes doug here

looks like shit m8

looks better than your mom's camry

This

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6CrDXKNuE

>spends 70k on an off-roader
>gets someone else to off-road it

I meant with the restyling work on the Quattroporte.

I too preferred the old model, which imho was so elegant and distinguished...that's why they need to reboot the company and design.

I think this was an April Fool's joke.

He hasn't brought up the Defender in a long time.

>why are all italian manufacturers part of fiat?
>all

That's not true, or at least the "major" ones are but there are minor brands, especially the ones who produces handmade sports/track cars.

Pagani is the most known.

he seems like a really nice guy my dudes
bit of a faggot though youre right

>comparing a Maserati to a BMW

Doug, let me tell you what all of your peers know but you seem to miss. Your style works in written form, that is why you had your early jalop success, but it doesn't transition to film. You lack the basic social interaction skills to succeed in the youtube age. You stutter, mumble, and are generally scared of the camera. No amount of pricey life coach sessions will fix this, which is why your peers keep encouraging you too write while they succeed with digital video. A stone face, muted, Farah one take has more charisma then your collected work.

is that why i get millions of views on my videos and have tons of fans? its fine if you dont like my personality - i cant please everyone, but i have been fairly successful so far, at least be honest here. im doing a job you wish you could do and a great living while doing it. i get it though, youre jealous.

fake fag here
nice try user

>im doing a job you wish you could do

>drives a car for 20 minutes, making sure not to damage it
>spends the next 8 hours on social media promoting himself

Where I'm from we call people with this job "valets"

>he says while shitposting from his cubicle
i get paid to drive interesting vehicles for a living - enjoy your excel spreadsheets

But I work in a shop, where I get paid to fix interesting vehicles for a living. We also have people who get paid to drive interesting vehicles for a living, they are called valets.

>im a redneck greasemonkey
>its a lot better than reviewing expensive cars bc i said so
whatever you need to tell yourself man

You make it too easy to spot newfags like yourself

he has good content but I can't stand the goofy presentation of it. I prefer robert spaghetti of superpeters

>m-my job is a lot b-better
says the greasy neet living in his parents basement

So you're saying I should stop wrenching, become a valet at a massive pay cut, set up a camera in the cars, and repeat poorly interpreted forum posts and snippets of other peoples reviews, and my job will somehow be better? Alright, I'm going for it!

i'm not him, it's funny to see newfags like you coming around forcing shit we don't like while acting like you've been here long enough to know what others do in their time

>massive paycut
>making easily 5x what you make doing 1/8th the work
stay jelly greasenigger

>im not the same guy i swear but heres the exact same post bc i have actual autism

lurk moar

>f-fuck i was caught
>let me t-tell him to l-lurk more thatll sh-show em

>tfw the headlight, dash light, start button, and window controls are still the EXACT ones I have in my Dart that I payed $13k for
The fact that its literally the same as the Uconnect is straight up insulting to the buyer. It's a good system but dammit you're the luxury brand, it should be better

when I was a kid I was mesmerized by how fluently this site can take a topic and methodically deconstruct it into something hilariously retarded, only I thought it took a real level of skill.
Now I see you just have to deconstruct yourself to level of a hilariously retarded person, the rest comes naturally.
Never change you soulless twats

I like his videos, they're so bad they're good

His video in the LM002 actually pointed out all sorts of Weird quirks with the thing while other reviews are all like ZOMG COUNTACHE ENGINE IN AN SUV

>searching for meaning on a Chinese Bootleg windshield wiper forum

ISHYGDDT

I still think the GranTurismo looks great

yeah but look at that stupid cunt with his silly little neck scarf
doesn't that just piss you off?
can't advise you change your taste quick enough, good luck

Yep looking at buying one.

Funny how just couple days ago one of anons from russian Veeky Forums burned in his Ghibli after hitting the pole sideways.

youtube.com/watch?v=9j78YhEiDSk

video of crash imgur.com/a/ulNlf

Did he died?

Yes.

his dad
youtube.com/watch?v=kFJ7w0jsE9I

sick fucks, filming and uploading this to jewtube to get some clicks.
This is a shamefull display of an anti social society where egocentrism is celebrated and so called entertainment has no limits.

>70k
my sides

>what if you like the style and done want gizmo bullshit in your car?

>FCA
>recovering ever

what so funny?

"Before I get into the details of my off-roading adventure, here are a few details of my Defender. Land Rover only offered the Defender 90 in the United States for three model years (1994, 1995 and 1997), and the 1997 models like mine are the most desirable, largely because it was the only year the Defender came with an automatic transmission.

While an imported Defender can sell for $20,000 or less, the U.S.-spec models have some major advantages -- like an external roll cage, an available soft top, a V8 engine, left-hand drive, the aforementioned automatic transmission, and air conditioning. U.S.-spec Defender models were also generally treated nicer than their overseas counterparts, simply due to their values: They sold new for around $40,000, and they stayed in that range for a long time without ever really getting "cheap." Today, an excellent one can sell for $70,000 or more, and mine is definitely an excellent one, in great condition, with just under 63,000 miles."

Sounds like you're the dumbass here.

muh bmw 550i