pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous Thread:

Rock the boat!

COME SIT SHARE MY FIRE

Volley Guns or Rocket Barrage?

GODS OF THE AFTERLIFE, SPARE MY ARSE!

nth for WRE is hard and I'm not good at this game

HOP LEE TAYS

Hispania is probably the worst for public order at the start seemingly, since a lot of their provinces have shitty developement for the WRE. I highly suggest demolishing even buildings great for the economy (the -10 public order for 1250 gold ones) etc to quickly get a hold of public order. Demolish the 750 gold places that cost public order and replace them with the less gold but +3 public order regular forums etc. Upgrading settlements, building baths etc.

what are their stats ?

>completed minor campaign by accident

I'm not done yet - the war continues

>WRE is hard

not just hard, legendary

>Try to create a compilation mod that adds new unit classes and attempts to make factions more unique
>Half of progress gets corrupted
Lesson learned I suppose

WRE was much harder before the corruption changes. The start remains the same difficulty, but you more quickly stabilize because you can make more money early on.

>that treasury
>In 170 turn

how

>"it's a beastmen sneak to the one province you own without walls and destroy it while you're waiting for archaon to finally fucking show up" campaign

how long does this cocksucker take to appear, its been over 100 turns and i just keep getting the "chaos tide" notification every turn

it depend on how good you are doing , the better you do (unifying provinces etc) the earlier he come , but at some point he have to appear the deadline is around 200 turns

nth for manlet cunts

>enticed huns into war with sassanids w/ diplomatic marriage and payments
>now I gain relation w/ the huns for every military action against the sassanids

another example of cunning himyar diplomacy keeping our lands safe from external threats

Himyar start position is great, I currently own 3 provinces making 10k+ a turn, and that is after the massive spike in corruption that I've experienced from capturing Sassanid territory. Jewish religion buildings also give a large bonus to research, so I was able to research the later economic techs at a much faster rate than usual. Early game when my relationship w/ the Sassanids and their satraps was better I was making over 10k a turn in trade thanks to the gems and spices in palestine/aethiopia

Rate my army!

>Black Knights
That's 5 slots you could have used for more Blood Nights 0/10

>that treasury/income at turn 87

how
o
w

Hello fellow horsefucker.

>vlad
the only bad part since he'll have to foot slog along while everyone else charges in.

Why'd you close your minimap?
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Vlad gets a special skill I think that makes him into Usain Von Bolt

I have half the map at the point of that screenshot, the blue stripe near the middle is Crooked Moon, my vassal. We are number 1 and 2 on the power chart. It got very boring
Maybe this is the time I turn up the difficulty :^)

It just looked kind of cluttered

>wood elves repopulating the chaos devastation
>empire is still around.

This was a satisfying win for the forces of order.

Yeah but its not really thematic.

I saw a vision of Gilles le Breton.
He told me you were a faggot.

can we put a man dead centuries ago in the book of grudges ?

My WRE campaign started to fall apart. Rebellions everywhere, cash plummeted, lost italia to barbars.

What should I try now?

Sucking less is not an option

>Wood Elves
>force of order
topkek
They obey a beastman

Git gud.
I managed to hold everything on VH as the WRE. Didn't lose a single province. I gave you all the entry level tactics, you shouldn't have lost it this early. Mid-level tactics involve settling barbarian hordes that are favorable to you to raise a provinces developement and to keep them occupied, setting up defensive strong points, and ridding yourself of the german, celt, and nodick problem.

what are the chances that one of the campaign objective of the high elves is remaking their old world empire ?

>I managed to
Well good for fucking you. I can't. Take your self righteous 'git gud' and shove it.

0, they will have a campaign objective that will be contained within the "new world" edition so that people who don't have the old world one can complete a campaign

well for owner of both campaign then who have the big map

if not We mod it

Always Kill Marienburg Shitters.

No exceptions.

Fuck the fucking goblins too while we're at it.

Spring 440ad - End of the 2nd Sassanid War (began Fall 438)

Blue=territory won during the 1st Sassanid War
Red=territory won during the 2nd Sassanid War

18 settlements in under 2 years

not bad. Now its time to get most of them functional - many are untaxed and have sanitation/public order problems

Removal successful

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme goblins, muh lady, AHHHH rome, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Archibald the Everbitch can also go suck a chode and so can all his dumbfuck pals.

>discuss TW

>>>Total War Center

Also no one's stopping you from discussing faggot

They're heavy hoplites that can hide anywhere.
It's... It's the ultimate anti-cav.

Get back here and take your lumps you faggots.

It's copypasta you dumdum. :^)

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

Send them home

Warhammer is so bullshit it's not even funny

>playing Chaos for first time on Hard/Hard
>actually really enjoying it
>living off pillaging mechanic feels right for a horde of destruction
>turn ~100 all of norsca is under control of Varg who is also my vassal
>get archaon ready to invade the empire with his bro Sigvald
>suddenly, cutscene
>what the?..
>Big bird man called sarothael and his buddy spawn right next to me
>both have 20/20 max vet doom stacks
>immediately attack and fuck my ass
>lose battle then they run me down
>campaign over in a single turn

Game gave me absolutely no warning of this event.

Fuck this game.

>playing Chaos
There's your problem

Will this work?

>move 8-unit army into town
>+2 public order from army
fantastic

>Volkmar's second quest battle, doesnt go too well
>Army starts shattering right after I kill the lord
>The reinforcements I'm supposed to get immediately turn around and fuck off
Fuck you

Unless the little shit pulls some meme magic you should be ok

G O B L I N S

JUST AS PLANNED

>That sassanid enclave in spahan

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIX IT

>turn 5
>worried about public order and rebellions popping up

>turn 40
>intentionally raping and pillaging my way around the empire because crushing rebellions is free money when they appear on my doorstep
OBEY

they only fought me one at a time. easy as fuck campaign victory with chaos honestly. Though, I had played a good amount of shogun 2 previously

Thanks, Have a before pic as well.

Turns out that the "gifts of the dark gods" are not nearly as effective a protection from getting your shit rekt as the chaos dorks like to think.

right now there is a rebellion active in that part of spahan, hopefully it will go for the sassanid settlement

Did I hear someone say G O B L I N S?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
A
A
A
A
A
H
KARAK EIGHT PEEKS

>Start game
>Stirland and Talabecland are both underdog.

what unit pack are you using?

Because I have lots of goblins to show you, lots of dying goblins to be more specific.

>almost 30k gpt income from trade
>trading with both roman empires, and multiple barbar factions
>not even exporting 100% of my spice (I now have a monopoly on it)

As Bretonnia, should I take Marienburg as quickly as possible, or destroy the orcs and THEN take Marienburg?

>Those odds

GOBBO POWER

How did you get the Romans to like you? Attacking their enemies?

Various stuff taken off the steam workshop. Some guy name guv has a big unit pack that I like, that's where the foot knights are from, and maybe the shielded halberdiers as well.

yes - in this campaign both empires have been at war with the sassanids, and as such love me for completely btfoing the sassanids during my wars with them

Was a bit concerned it may have been
radious

>>will this work?
Depends entirely on how many and what sort of buffs skarsnik has. He gets insane damage bonuses for his soldiers that make his swarms of gobbos far more dangerous then you would think.

Also Dwarfs are awesome.

>steadily building peaceful relations with my stout neighbours in the mountains
>got a trade agreement and everything, can finally focus 100% on the north
>this happens next turn
Holy fucking Sigmar what did I do wrong

Nah, not for warhams. I saw those stupid black orc archers and that was it for me.

Now, have some more dead goblins.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

So I've never bothered confederating before but I want to do this right.
If Wissenburg doesn't like Stirland, should I break my non-aggression pact with Wissenburg?
I'm looking to confederate Stirland.
But I don't want Pissburg to jump on Grunburg.

Addendum. Should I try confederating all 3 of my Empire neighbors? Or will that take too long before things start happening.
I haven't gone past turn 50 in this game before...
And I've only played as Empire...
I'm sorry that I'm no good. I just procrastinate because I don't want things to be over.

both empires are still alive by 440?

>having treaties other than trade agreements with the Dwarfs from the Grey Mountains

Marienburg first before they stack up and camp with their two armies next to the city

Yea, when I discovered the WRE initially they were still the strongest faction, and had barely lost any territory - presumably because they were lead by Stilicho and had defensive traits. Even now the WRE is still number 2 (behind me). The ERE however did a whole lot worse, as I stole most of their african/levant holdings by creating rebellions, and then the Sassanids facerolled them, taking all of their anatolian provinces. Now they are limited to the islands of crete, rhodes, and cyprus

(pic related - when I first met rome)

>WRE number 2 in 440

n..nani?!

seriously, what happened in europe?

as bretonnia in legendary I killed the orcs turn 2 and sieged marienburg turn 3 and starved it out

no fucking clue, but they still have hispania and most of africa, although the huns are having a massive orgy around carthago right now

lads I think I just did some black magic in rome 1

I somehow duplicated a stack including the generals by accident so now I have 2 copies of the same generals and their troops

I bet the jews are behind this

are you?

>Gobbo Archers

I like your record keeping user, makes playing the game more fun imo

here's my greatest war I ever fought

ahahahaha wowee

not for the wre, no

ty m8

>242bc
fug

Are dorf rangers just better quarrelers?

First time this happened was a sunday-monday night after a pretty heavy drinking weekend. Cant get any sleep and tought i play some warhammer. Have this hangover anxiety when everything feels frightenin and suddenly that cutscene pops up...wtf is this whats going on? Never seen this before,am i going crazy? What no shit hell no!!!... Nearly had a heart attack.

Not quite, they have shorter range, slightly and no shields. But they are faster, and have vanguard deploy.

Great weapon rangers are the shit though 2 b h with you my family.

>Unshielded
>Lower armor
>Less ammo
Nah, rangers aren't as good as quarellers, but they are cheaper and sneakier.

Bretonnia taking Marienburg early on really changes everything. I don't want to bully them just yet because they are a good trade partner and neighbour.

After I got rid of Khazrak I randomly decided to take over Bastonne and then beat up the Red Duke for something to do, and while I wait for ANYONE to confederate with me because like a dummy I made deals with all of my neighbours.

I don't know whether I should purge those traitorous Ziflin or Norn Dwarves and Skarsnik, take over Parravon or Artois, or go on a random crusade into Border Prince land or to Hochland.

>Waging war on fellow Bretonnians

I believe he's playing Empire.

>he didn't use porphetess-led armies w/ the fay enchantress to overthrow the brettonian patriarchy

problematic

>It's a chaos brings 4 hellcannons in against you while you're playing dwarfs and you don't have gyroocopters episode

You're enjoying a nice evening as a buffer bourgeoisie and suddenly some northerner comes peddling his homo sapien kami-samas and unscrupulous supervisors. One of your advisors tells you he wants trade agreement where you will both, without a doubt, mutually benefit. But he will earn more.

What do you DO??