ONTARIO IS KILL

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/project-erase-launch-1.4073449

What will you do now that the last semblance of freedom you had in the People's Republic of Ontario is gone br/o/thers?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3388009/halton-police-cruisers-collide-officer-injured-during-high-speed-chase-in-burlington/
grandbendmotorplex.ca/grand-bend-raceway/racing-information/lapping-programs/
youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU
nugget.ca/2017/04/18/ontarios-auto-insurance-system-one-of-the-least-effective-in-canada-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

globalnews.ca/news/3388009/halton-police-cruisers-collide-officer-injured-during-high-speed-chase-in-burlington/

Then again, maybe there's hope

>$500-$800 for track day
gee i wonder why everyone's street racing instead

how's kart racing anyways? I might want to try that out.

grandbendmotorplex.ca/grand-bend-raceway/racing-information/lapping-programs/

If I'm reading this right it sounds like a private track day on a weekend is only $137 booked in advance for the first driver and only $25 per additional entry. Too bad I live 3 hours away

Just don't be a retard about it FFS. they're not going to give a shit if you fool around on back roads at night. Don't do it in the cities, don't do it during the day. This advice applies to EVERYWHERE.

>e testing
>no studded snow tires
>gta is traffic jammed to shit
>paki / chink drivers everywhere
>toronto $70,000+ for a parking spot or pay a shit ton monthly

>buy a used car
>pay tax on it even though the tax was already paid via original purchase

>ontario
>freedom

Everyone in Ontario except for immigrants seem to think they live somewhere more oppressive than North Korea and mouth off about it to everyone within earshot especially police officers

fuck that's farther than London, no wonder it's cheap.

>farther than London

By any chance do you live in Toronto or Windsor?

well when $300-$400 a month is the norm for male drivers here, it's no wonder ontario would have a bad rap in Veeky Forums

imagine that, $200 a month would be considered godly (have to live somewhere like Guelph or anywhere else outside of places that matter basically)

yes. I don't remember which tracks I was looking into but it's definitely much closer than Grand Bend.

Friendly reminder that Ontario insurance rates for an old late 80s family sedan are $300+ for young men.
Mine in particular is 1989 and I pay $356/mo with clean record and cheapest options

If they were in Ontario you're definitely in Toronto. They have a few in your area but none near Windsor on our side of the border.

That's the way it should be. You fucking idiots are the worst drivers in the country behind Vancouver.

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU

>chinks

>SCARBOROUGH

Can confirm chinks are a problem all throughout Canada

You guys need better insurance, it sounds like. I live in the city and pay less than half of that driving an econobox.

>mfw

I pay $296 a month at 19 years old for a Mazdaspeed6 with a G license and clean record. It could've been ~$20 cheaper but I got $2 million coverage instead of $1 million.

RBC master race, seriously.

Also this
nugget.ca/2017/04/18/ontarios-auto-insurance-system-one-of-the-least-effective-in-canada-report

>nugget.ca/2017/04/18/ontarios-auto-insurance-system-one-of-the-least-effective-in-canada-report
>The report comes as the Liberal government is still trying to fulfil a promise to reduce rates by 15 per cent on average from 2013 levels.
>Liberals
They couldnt bring weed why trust them with insurance

The working and upper classes both hate liberals and will be voting conservative for years to come which how shitty both the Provincial and Federal governments have been.

I think likely the issue is age, as I'm almost a decade older, but I also drive a slow-ass Focus so insurance will be much lower.

I'm sure if I drove something more sporty it'd be higher. Would likely be more fun, too.

lol your funny its way more expensive than that here in aus AND cops sit outside venues and defect you

This new version of project erase is targeting the idiots around the GTA that are going well above even the flow of traffic.

For years now the people who own fast shit boxes and motorcycles have been weaving in and out of traffic, and the cops are instantly told to stop pursuit. Its encouraged a lot of shit over the years, as all you have to do to end a pursuit in Ontario is go over 60 whatever the current limit is and the Sargent on duty will tell you to fuck off. As long as they don't get your plates, you're free to go.

The first public kick-off was a couple weeks ago when they had over 10 cars weaving in and out of traffic on the 400. They had the helicopter out to get plates, and they funneled the entire fucking highway into the service center outside Barrie. Lots of Paki's and chinks with daddies laundered money.

So what's this mean? Don't break the stunt driving laws, and don't try to run if you do, because now that the front line guys have more permission to chase you down, and the higher ups are approving plans to catch groups, its going to get real good soon.

If you look at a map of Ontario's voting habbits, you'll see that only Toronto votes for the Liberals. Unfortunately, they control the province, so it doesn't matter. Chances are, Horseface McDyke will promise to spend money in Toronto and they'll vote for her again.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAACE

yeah she looks like a a oblivion character creator creature creation

>The first public kick-off was a couple weeks ago when they had over 10 cars weaving in and out of traffic on the 400. They had the helicopter out to get plates, and they funneled the entire fucking highway into the service center outside Barrie. Lots of Paki's and chinks with daddies laundered money.

That would be the North Face Rally. One of the members went on the N0-Club Facebook page to complain about it being police misconduct and then someone in the comments got a screencap of him from the NFR closed group or something saying that they did 240km/h. Had a mild kek over it

>helicopter

Source for that?

would fuck her tiny little asshole/10

Anybody know if there is regular Veeky Forumsntario meets

Coming from Alberta to Ontario (not by choice), buying and selling used car is a miserable experience I don't want to go through again. Luckily, it's easy to lie and say you sold the car for $200 and pay less in taxes.

I'll take Calgary rock chips over this acidic salt any day.

no now fuck off

Way more expensive? A day at Wakefield costs $150 retard and no cops hang around there...

You're getting ripped off dude, I paid 118.00 a month for a mk3 supra turbo

well thats fucking 10+ hour round trip away so excuse me

Show me any track in australia that costs more than $500

The good news is that should you live that long, your rates go down substantially as you get older and gain experience...I too live in shitario, and my insurance on my truck is about $600/yr...mind you I'm also 52, so...

No sources I can quote. When I say Helicopter I actually mean plane. The OPP apparently have a plane decked out with cameras that are basically telescopes, along with thermal imaging.

I can't remember who, but somebody told me that it was a combination of the plane and the people that were calling the cops got all the plates.

Also, all those paki's that owned the super cars have filled suit saying they were singled out.

I pay $120 per month to insure my supercharged AW11 as an under-25 year old male with a speeding ticket. What the fuck are you smoking?

Just don't live in Brampton.

Ontario is such a fucking shithole I can't even begin to put it into words. Fuck this place. I wish I was in Arizona.

The planes are very real. They bring them out once in a blue moon but they do exist.

As for the pakis their lawyer sounds like he couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag.

>When you're doing 80km/h and some guy in a flashy car passes you doing 110, you think "oh he must be speeding"
>there are no witnesses

Wew

Did that "Russian Hacker" kid he defended a long time ago get off? I'm too lazy to google it

>all the times ive been pulled over ive been let off with a warning
North GTA cops are kind of chill in my experience.

Does having a G2 license affect insurance rates? I don't have my full G yet.

From what I remember having your full G brings it down a bit, but not drastically. Maybe something like 10 bucks a month.

I didnt buy my first car until after I had my full G though so for me the rate drop would have happened when I was still just an occasional driver under my parents policy, so maybe the decrease will be greater if you're the primary driver.

Long-lost sister?

>What the fuck are you smoking?
Desjardins dick

>Enforcing speed limits = Communism
Are you really this much of a grease monkey? I like to speed once in a while but c'mon.

So what I'm understanding is just stick to the defacto 20kph+ "rule" and don't go over it.
Fucking retards going 180+ in an audi deserve to get fucked.

The fuel then the overnight stay then all other costs alot of people can't afford a track day

wow australia sounds like a fucking prison

1. better than the DATfags
2. HA. time for Veeky Forums to pick up offroading
anyone?

Yeah I think it does affect it by quite a bit.

what state/province have worse insurance rates than Ontario?

help me feel better about wasting $400 a month on insurance when i only have an $18/hour deskjob

>TFW you literally opened a dealership to get dealer plates so you can insure your fun cars in Ontario

Ontario was dead a long time ago. Fuck this place

They do something similar in Ontario. Cops will come and go from watching car meets from afar and occasionally spring into action when they see someone with an especially illegally modded car leaving the parking lot (private property onto a public road; if you tow it to and from then you're fine.) They'll watch you do burnouts and donuts/autocross all night long off the street but once they get a call about noise complaints they'll tell everyone to cool it down and threaten to call the property owners to tell them they're treaspassing/"defacing their property"/etc.

>Canada
>Freedom

It doesn't.

Yes it does. My friends' insurances all dropped but between $55-70 when they got their G. Could've just been their individual insurance companies though

it was only 5 dollars for me

>facebook memes

Eat shit

New world problems.

Fuck me your country sounds so god-awful in every way.

dat plinkett reference

That you have 18/hr compared to my 12

What country is this from?

This or just drive up north on the weekends around the bay area and speedy speed boy there, if you're a real enthusiast you'd be as far away from the city as possible.