CARS WITH A MANUAL CRANK ARE SO MUCH MORE MANLY

CARS WITH A MANUAL CRANK ARE SO MUCH MORE MANLY.

PROVE ME WRONG.

IT'S ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE SOMETHING MANUAL THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY MOVE, THAN SOMETHING THAT IS DONE FOR YOU ELECTRONICALLY.

FUCK ALL YOU STARTER FAGS.

HAVING A MANUAL CRANK IS THE ON LY WAY TO GO.

PROVE ME WRONG.

SO TRUE....

I DON'T EVEN BUY CARS WITHOUT A MANUAL CRANK, BECAUSE I'M NOT A FAG.

OMG, I AGREE SO MUCH, OP.

I USED TO SUCK COCK ALL DAY WATCHING FAST AND FURIOUS, UNTIL I FINALLY GOT A MANUAL CRANK STARTER CAR.

THANKS FOR MAKING ME STRAIGHT, HENRY FORD MADE MANUAL STARTER CAR FROM OVER 100 YEARS AGO.

>NOT USING EXPLOSIVES TO START YOUR ENGINE

I agree. 10/10 would buy car with a manual crank if it was new and in my price range. If you're trying to parody manual shift drivers though, remember that being able to choose your gear makes a difference to your drive.

That's pretty hot.

Couldn't manual crank starts kick back and break your wrist?

Isn't that why rich people hired a peasant to do all their driving and auto related functions like cleaning and starting the car for them?

I dd a car with no starter OR manual crank.

You gotta push n run, nigga.

yep

yes lets switch back to cutting wood with an ax and mowing your lawn without using any pesky internal combustion engines

>Not walking everywhere

How does it feel to be a bunch of plebs?

I bet this fag doesn't even advance and retard his timing manually. What a little bitch!

YOU CRANK AND MANUAL KEKS ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

FUCK USING A CRANK TO START THE CAR OR USING MANUAL TRANSMISSION TO SHIFT GEARS AND LETTING THE CAR RUN ON GASOLINE.

THIS FOUR PERSON PEDAL CAR IS THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GO.

PROVE ME WRONG KEKS.

THIS IS THE MANLIEST CAR OF THEM ALL. WE NEED NOT HAVE A COMPETITION ANYMORE.

I GOT YOU BEAT, BRO.

FUCK ALL YOUR BIKE CHAIN BUSINESS AND PEDALS.

THIS IS THE MANLIEST CAR OF THEM ALL. YOU ACTUALLY DO ALL THE WORK WITH THIS CAR.

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG.

THIS IS THE MANLIEST CAR. PROVE ME WRONG. IT'S ALL POWERED BY THE WOMAN, WHILE I CONTROL HER.

THE CONTEST IS OVER.

I think whenever someone argues that manual is better than automatic, someone should post this Fred Flinstone car as a reminder that by that logic he should just remove the entire engine and fucking walk where he's going.

manual is so much better than automatic

you're not wrong.

>starter crank
>carbureted engine

I'm going to build a car because I'm not satisfied with what we have on the road.

your car does look like a man