/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

(((Venice))) edition

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, March 9th
1009 – The first known record of the name of Lithuania appeared in an entry in the annals of the Quedlinburg Abbey in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
1862 – American Civil War: In the world's first major battle between two powered ironclad warships, the USS Monitor and the CSS Virginia, fought to a draw near the mouth of Hampton Roads in Virginia.
1932 – Éamon de Valera, one of the dominant political figures in twentieth-century Ireland, became President of the Executive Council of the Irish Free State.
1945 – World War II: Imperial Japanese Army officers ousted the government of French Indochina.

>News
CK2 Monks and Mystics is out. Check the Veeky Forums archive for links.

EU4 - 28/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-february-2017.1001995/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

report and ignortist BTFO

>Old Thread
user AHHHHHHH
Old Thread:

Hope you guys are having a wonderful evening.

reminder to la plata post

yeehaw

kek, forgot to add that
t.OP

This guy sucks.

New MEIOU campaign?

Indeed

god i need to pump up my religious ideas or i'm going to get mudslimed
RIP muscovy

forgot your image?

Too lazy to take a screenshot
>
You drag her down to the studio, strap the reluctant slave in the chair facedown, and select a sufficiently lewd pattern to decorate her lower back. When the automated tattooing is done, a topical application of analgesics leaves her with nothing more than a slight ache there. When allowed to stand, she immediately turns her back to one of the studio's full length mirrors and cranes around to read the writing just over her butt. It's difficult, since of course it's reversed, and she mouths the words letter by letter. Struggling to read the ornate gothic lettering, she slowly mouths, 'Anal Whore.' She begins to cry softly. It's not likely that she didn't know, on some level, that she's a sex slave, and that most sex slaves are expected to take it up the ass. She's frightened to find, though, that it's apparently so essential to her existence that it's worth tattooing right over her bottom. She continues to weep as yo lead her out, but offers no real resistance. She's just mourning her poor anal sphincter in an anticipatory sort of way.

Yeah i did a Netherlands game awhile back but the save started to to do weird things, so im starting a new one

>lower back
Man I'm a fucking dumbass. What IS a tramp stamp, in the end? Just a lewd tattoo?

Good luck and campaignpost desu

Embrace religion of peace.

To be honest who cares

it was in the last thread

Proper Thread

t. k*rd

Come on boy you can't be serious

FUck off

kill yourself

epic

what is this meme mod?

delet this!!!!!!!

It's obviously MEIOU

you mean MEMEiou?

Should I keep the chink and use it in a glory hole or just sell Her
>people unironically buy cum

No, I mean MEIOU.

What do?

t. butthurt (((Venetian)))
money

Just go to the other thread at this point, the mods evidently don't care that he created a second thread at 22 posts.
Also I mean, I guess if you can just keep her there? Go for it.

Jizya, rob them of their most precious things - their gold.

Out Jew the Jew

>730 posts early UNIRONICALLY
reminder to report and ignore early threads

>Just go to the other thread at this point
nice try shitposter

Do you really think the mods are going to be reasonable and delete the other thread? I just don't want to lose your posts, esp since the other faggots didn't actually link to this thread.

What should We name our Arcology
not him
but seriously nice try shitposter

So the purple tribe to the south has allied Morocco and the teal and desert coloured one have allied the Mamluks. I also have hersey

Well first off I guess you should install a solar apron and baths.
>name
I dunno, honestly, Arcology X-4 sounds suitably fantastic.

Banish shekel worshipers.

>Ibadi
What bonuses did that give in Mayo anyway

FUCK Alex Grandi and FUCK Brown people
Just try to get help from those nice Venetian fellows, maybe ask them for some money so You can hire mercenaries ;)

>needing a warning unironically
t.reddit

truly excellent post

Renamed it to Colonia Arcologiae since we speak Latin and there's already an X-3, 4, 5, and 6, they're my neighbours

but this is the proper thread?

Sure.

This honestly, don't even post in their thread

I wish Free Cities had a downloadable version

nice try r&i

>immigrant/reddit/newfag.
the infopic is LITERALLY what let's so many redditors and newfags feel comfortable here, honestly we should just get rid of the OP completely

It's been a month and our GSP has already grown by 1Million... ducats?...
Next week we will begin what this user said me too

What should We even name our currency?

Can you name your currency? And what the hell is GSP anyway. Name it uh
Talents, or something.

My name is Amy Schumer and I endorse this thread.

Nice i can do some blobbing

How should We solve this?
We can't but I have to call it something, GSP means... Gross Sector Product? Or probably something like that, since out Arcology is actually part of a bigger city I think
thanks

Are you raiding the shit out of the Mediterranean?

I got an event to do that, not sure how i do that like manually.

Holder, probably. I mean if she's dumb enough to get an agreement, but not in writing, that's retarded of her.
I mean,OI guess you could certainly just buy her out, considering "demand is intense".

Shouldn't that be in your ideas? The only thing I know is that when I'm close to subhumans I get raided to shit
kinda like /gsg/

Nah, we need to Improve the Colonia Arcologiae maybe i'll add some more names, so I'll keep the money

>You settle the dispute in favor of the owner of the indenture. No change in the contract is necessary, since it already says what it should: that he controls her for the required period. That's all. The story of your strictness in business disputes impresses some of the more commercially powerful citizens of the arcology, but is hissed by the stupider, more romantic residents, who see only a brave whore being beaten down by a conniving slave trader.

Are there any NOT slutty looking girls?

One of my girls is a religious virgin so yeah

>implying

>>implying

So We spent 15000 building solar panels and baths, and now we will look for some cheap slaves so we can go bankrupt and ask venice for monies

post more byzstuffs
I need to go soon anyway.

why do I always forget pics reeee
ok, i'll post both

seriously, do it in the other thread
I'm not a shitposter and you should know that, I always get angry at the faggots for forcing newfag memes, but theres nobody here anyway, the mods are going to kill it any second, and your posts are generally good.

I don't quite remember where We left off, but Manto shit name has reduced inflation a lot and the economy is doing decently well, we should get rid of our debt in 10 to 15 years
Ok whatever I'll move there in a sec

Meanwhile, our Regent begins plans to buy some "bioreactors" whatever they are, She seems to be imagining some sort of slavery-focused city state while She's bored! Hopefully this will help her become better at administrating our country

Quick update, i conquered 3 provinces from the people in the south, couldn't really get more cause it takes like 2 months to move between provinces down there and the attrition kills me. but i have fortified my lands for future wars, but my inflation is going haywire due to the oe.

migrate friend

You know /his made a far better quality one of this

Another Muscovy player, when should i conquer Livonia, and do I leave Riga alive or not, and even with religious ideas it's taking 5 years to convert Sunni provinces

Reminder that today is G.L. Rockwell Day.

How do I get a decent sized army in CKII?

I keep having to hire mercenaries because my army ends up being small. I've used my marshall to train troops and everything.

I took a state then had to quickly release the mercenaries as I was running out of money, then there was a rebellion and now my character is in prison and my lands are in a new kingdom.

yeehaw

How do I stop a title loss on Succession?

Primogeniture, the only valid succession method.

Thanks, doesn't look like I can select to change my rule to that style yet.

Any idea why that might be?

It tells you on mouse over what laws you need for it, dude.

Is this the Grandi Youth free thread?

Correctamundo.

Managed to get it!

I can't work out how to increase how quickly I get points to spend on technologies though. I have my councillors working on it but it seems kind of random when I'm able to upgrade things.

Also are minor titles worth giving out?

Hey lads, if I buy the base CK2 game, can I pirate the DLC's and still play online?

Yes, you can. Just make sure you downloaded the crack and run it a few times before playing.

We have a proper thread here lads
We are just waiting for the mods to delete this one.

thanks m8, is that the creamapi crack?

Why? This is the original...

Yes.