>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufqwerE-tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tfw this game wouldn't be dying nearly as fucking fast as it is if Ubi would just fix the fucking connections and not implement retardedly broken armor
I love the game, but I don't blame people for quitting it. I can't go a night playing without several matches crashing because someone quit, or me getting dropped from one randomly.
And gear has literally made it so you cannot play new characters in 4v4 modes without getting stomped by fags with revenge gear

I miss the beta boys.

Shit was poppin off as fuck.
Its a ghost town around here now.

Haha BUY YOUR ORNAMENTS!!! HAHA

this is the webm post

reply to this post with webms so everyone can see them

obligatory 'post your emblems' post

also it's pretty late in NA, so I guess the amerifats are asleep and the euros don't really care for the game

or maybe everybody's too busy playing the game to shitpost

What's the point of lying to yourself?

oh ok

what the actual fuck were they thinking? it looks like utter shit

>nazi emblem
>doesn't 'heil' my 'sieg'
In with the jews you go

Feels really shitty that their focusing on shit like adding cosmetics rather than fixing the fucking connections.
Hell I'd even be fine with them waiting to balance characters out until after they fix the connections, because the game becomes unplayable depending on the shitty host it picks.
>Tfw they had the playercount removed in the FIRST fucking patch
Not a good sign at all

why are shugoki players the only leavers i run into?

>When the orochi guards for too long in one direction without moving his mouse it looks like his guard drops and the shield disappears.
It doesn't look like the guard drops; it DOES drop. The prevailing gimmick of all assassin characters is their temporary guard. When at neutral, the assassin has no guard. When they pick a guard, the guard only lasts for roughly one second before the character returns to neutral/no guard; you can see this in the HUD, where when you pick a guard, the highlighted arrow fades from white to black.

The wording they use in-game is unclear, but that's what it means. It's why they talk about assassins having a reactive guard: they are physically incapable of maintaining a guard like the other classes and must reactively set a guard when an attack is incoming.

Connections is a big pain in the ass, but I'm not sure that's why people are leaving so quickly. A big reason right now is lack of content.

Let's be honest here. The campaign sucked. It was essentially a bunch of mook killing bookended with duels that were extremely cheesy when you used abilities.
The writing was nonexistant and the dialogue was meme worthy for how shitty it was.

After you play the mode that doesn't let you choose your class you get to play the online modes.
There's 5 of those. Five. A duel mode, a double duel mode, a team deathmatch, deathmatch with no spawning, and Domination.
3 of these 5 require good gear to be successful, which in turn needs a grind. And the other two modes are just fighting a single person ad naseum.

You can see how this would get boring to the super casual player, right? You log in, do your dalies, get either gangbanged by deathball teams or 2-shotted by Revenge spammers. Rinse and repeat.
When this game aimed at the action game audience they forgot to give players more fun modes. Every game under the sun has domination in it now, that alone is not gonna cut it for entertainment.

>I paid 70 dollars for this
[hums "Jesus Bleibet Meine Freude"]

I realize you can dodge, but it's bullshit that some characters like this have endless fucking combos. I especially hate Valks shield charge
>Valk waits for me to attack
>She dodges them immediately shield charges before I have time to recover and dodge
>She knocks me down and gets a free heavy
Shit is nonsense. Especially considering there's no stopping her. Unless she's dumb and charges when I have time to dodge she can shield bash risk free, since I can't get close enough to GB her without getting bashed

Let me upgrade that for you senpai

There a Dane Axe version of this Webm?

maybe cus he was getting bored being sweep spammed? use brain not that hard

To say nothing of the ins and outs of learning the system and ultimately gitting gud.

Welcome to the perennial plight of the FGC.

You can dash out of the sweep for a free gb.

use brain not that hard

>ayy riao

Surat.

Don't forget the ceiling. Let's not deny it's low.

No one plays this dead ass game anymore. Now give me my (You)s, you faggots.

This. I play duel modes and it's nothing but wardens, pks, and warlords. I play 4v4 and I end up bitching about gear in all chat. On top of the dropped games and super grindy feeling. honestly if it wasnt for afk farming I would have quit already

I will in 6 minutes to do those orders. Then I'm gone.

But I don't think I'll be back for the next days orders.

It was fun while it lasted.

On second thought, I'm not even doing tonights orders.

I'll trawl the sub and this general for patch news

It's been cool guys

Yep. If your playerbase is too small you have to resort to skilless matchmaking, which leads to "still learning how to Storm Rush" players facing up against top 5% players that will kick in the shit of the other 95%

A dying game is a rolling boulder that is hard to stop.

My fuckin sides

Fuck that one gets me every time. I always forget the revenge explosion before liftoff

real euro hours
can't play because I'm working

why are nobushis attacks so hard for me to parry? it seems like the indicator doesnt appear as early, or she has fast attacks.

everyone says shes slow, but i cant react. even though i can parry warden top lights on reaction.

Nobushi's attacks are slow, but she has the longest reach in the game, and her light attacks have a small profile so they're not as easy to read.

just went against a law-bringer that parried every single attack I threw (including lights) and countered every guard break. Oh yeah and he never fell for feints ether.
This is what happens when a company turns a profit on preorders alone. They have no incentive to continue development after they make their money back

(so the playerbase dies because of shit networking and noobs get put up against pros)

That was probably me.

How do you counter 2 Shugoki's charging at you on a narrow bridge?

Actually, Ubisoft has been very transparent about trying to fix everything that everyone is complaining about, including the defensive meta.

Anybody else encounter this? I just want my orange color, mang.

Yeah. This game more than any other you can feel the artificial constraints put on the players ability to fight.

The moves are so slow in a lot of instances they're parried 100% of the time by middling skill players.
The guarbreak system is too easy to react to, while at the same time you have duel maps absolutely littered with instant death traps that punish aggressive play even more.

Something's gotta give on the stranglehold defensive play has on the game right now. It's too easy to play the wait and punish game over launching your own offensives

You don't put yourself in that situation.

ubisoft says a lot of things

Yes, it bugged out for a lot of players when the servers went kaput last week. Dusk and Storm are locked colors, even though everyone should have them at the start of the game. There's a thread on the official forums about this issue.

it seems like as soon as i see the indicator its already flashing to parry. ive been dueling one for like 10 mins and hes not even good. its just every light he does cant be punished because i always get hit if i try to parry

except the bit where they claim that p2p is better than dedicated servers. I don't know a lot about netcode but this sounds like bullshit

It's the connections on top of that as well. The 4v4 modes are a massive grind fest, and you can expect about 1 out of every 4 games to either crash, drop someone, or have rage quitters because there's zero punishment for people leaving.

Fighting games do this all the fucking time, bruv. And by last accounts, For Honor is a fighting game (albeit not in the most conventional of appearances).

>tap an assassin in the head like 50 times till he dies
holy shit lb is funny

obligatory

tfw dont have a family crest

name another "fighting game" that is 4v4? Having 8 people playing p2p is different than having 2 people

What if it's a Macintosh Plus: Lisa Frank 420 black and pink checkered emblem?

Also youre not factoring in gear score. If anybody picks up this game next month they will get raped by better players with op gear and there is literally nothing they can do but either get scrubed for 20 hours until they hit rep 3 or somehow git gud and beat people who duel

tfw its a leg

>tfw no Fleur-de-li

This. At the very fucking least we need servers for the 8 player modes

plz help. for some reason i stuggle with her. her lights seem way faster than orochis. and i just parried the shit out of a peacekeepers lights, whats up with her animations or indicator? it was longer than a peacekeeper but i couldnt block it

Terrible Nazi emblem

Actually it looks interesting, BUT it looks like utter shit attached to a helmet. Unfortunately, thats the problem of majority helmets and ornaments in the game.

I dont use any ornaments on my shug, because neither of them fit well with any of the masks.

its not so easy with shug

I play shug and nobu and with shug its just harder to deal with for whatever reason, fucker is too slow

How do you make the eye so small? I have some weird suneye going on

pls halp

so i figured out that you can still get grabbed if you hit grab right before their grab hits you. i guess there are startup frames before the startup frames?

Are you having lag issues?
People are still bitching about P2P but it hasn't caused me any troubles in 150 hours played.
I fought maybe 2 guys who were lagging so much they were skipping animations and teleporting around but they were probably dropping packets like crazy.

I have a shit tier internet with an minimum ping of 30 and the P2P thing has been working perfectly for me so far, while server based online play can be really hit or miss ping wise.

Onyx bull is the only acceptable ornament
It feels crazy hard to dodge the sweep as shugo. Usually I dodge the shieldbash or block an attack to end the combo.

>can't change name to rectumragnarok
>because rectum is apparently an "offensive word"

It's literally a part of your body.

>mfw no one plays Kensei any more on console since his scrubby guardbreak thing was fixed
Thank you Jesus

should they fix feinting lights?

as in option selecting into a zone attack?

not sure if its option selecting but its the same inputs as one

Can post emblems? I need an idea for designs because mine really sucks.

And no I'm not really using a Swastika lol

raider buffs when

How do you feint lights?

bascialy what im trying to say is. theres a window between the normal tech time, and the patched tech time where you will get grabbed.

its when your guy starts to make a move to grab, maybe like 20 frames.

i would post a webm but im on xbox and i am not giving away my gamertag to a I-kiribati banking consortium

Reset your customization my dude. Color will still be locked but you have it by default

>scrubby guardbreak thing
?

Lagmaster Kenseis on console could do an infinite guardbreak and light attack loop on you with no escape whatsoever.

theres a way someone posted above, but im talking about using the games input leniency with zone attacks so it looks like an attack is coming one direction, then you hit heavy for it to cancel into a zone attack.

it also works by canceling two part zone attacks i think, for some reason people always fall for it

>captain vortex remarks how "skillful" shugoki's demon embrace is

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufqwerE-tw

>vortex meme
stop

How does /fhg/ feel about fem Conqueror? Pic unrelated.

it is if you read a heavy attack and armor through it for the grab.

If you want to use them, use the "cleanup" option in character customisation. It resets the color options too, which will give you dusk for attacking and storm for defending.
>inb4 i misstyped some of the names
Im on phone, don't judge.
Hope this helps those who didn't know.

How would you change Berserker? General QoL upgrades, or additional moves? Faster frames?

I really like yours but it's slightly off-center and it bothers me a lot. The background and swastika should be moved up a bit.

It's not. the circle is the centerpoint of the background, which was the only way to get a swastika on circle with another background color.
It's just weird being on an actual shield.

edgy. even your emblem border looks kinda sharp around the edges

something to open up defence players like quick drop kick or some shit

SINGLE MAN WHO MASTURBATES TO ANIME

mines a red x

Lmao ded game

How does /fhg/ feel about Chivalry or (upcoming) Mordhau?

Mordhau looks like it was made before Morrowind with a somehow worse combat system.

Nice counterbait faggot.

This. A shogoki with good timing and hyper armor ready is a fucking challenge.
But then again I almost always go to GB them to get rid of the armor

>MUH MORROWIND
Okay we all know it's the best ESO game because it's the one normies are scared of but the combat is fucking awful.