C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

I'm too sick to dance

I wanna dance

But fuck you I'm not getting out of bed

Ricers should be exterminated.

what did your moms minivan get stomped by an EG hatch or something lol

That vehicle is a bit too low for my tastes but otherwise I'm not seeing any "rice" on it.

it's just a Honda

ah shit, it's Shingo

>what did your moms minivan get stomped by an EG hatch or something lol
Even if the hatch only had a few simple mods, the van (or any car for that matter) wouldn't stand a chance

it's not riced... it's just been lowered too much

I like ricers. They offer entertainment

I love rice. It was so much better than what's popular now too.

Admit it, you secretly wish underglow was popular again

>tfw my 12 year old dream car was the black civic coupe from the heists in the first FnF with green underglow

I went from thinking they're cool, to being revolted by them, to thinking they're cool again

*blocks your path*

agreed. IMO there is such a thing as tasteful rice, meanwhile the entirety of stancefag "culture" is absolute shit.

My daily is an Integra that I follow my whims with mod wise. So far I have red footwell lighting, red Recaro seats, red powdercoated Type-R brakes, and I'm thinking abotu doing red underglow for shits and giggles.

it just felt so much more creative and varied than what you see nowdays, and even at its ugliest it was still earnest and honest

while on the other hand i just find the whole post-ironic '#nofucksgiven lol' look and attitude really distasteful on multiple levels

*challenges you to a duct tape deathmatch *

Integra owner here

Lucky bastard, our state outlaws red or blue underglow (or any other non-important red/blue lights) due to police worrying about imposters. How much were the brakes? Also, do you recommend the Recaro seats or should I save my shekels for a nice pair of Brides?

For the fronts I bought the "Power Stop" brand reman calipers on RockAuto, they come freshly rebuilt and powdercoated red but there's some slightly cheaper options that aren't coated, and even cheaper yet is to go to a junk yard and find Accord calipers since a bunch of the 90's ones used the exact same front caliper as the ITR and then rebuild them yourself. If you use 280mm mini cooper rotors and 04-08 TSX brake pads everything bolts right up and fits perfectly once you remove the caliper pad spring.

For the fronts I used power stop reman calipers again, rears are more expensive since the parking brake is integrated with the caliper, Type-R rear calipers are rare but RSX rears bolt right up but will be upside down, so you have to bleed them before bolting them on. For this you want 2002 EP3 rear rotors since after that they switched to 5 lug, and RSX/ITR/EP3 all use the same rear pads.

So, parts list is:

>Accord/ITR front calipers
>280mm 4-lug Mini Cooper rotors (found on '07+ base model)
>04-08 TSX front pads
>RSX/EP3/ITR(if you can find them) rear calipers
>2002 EP3 rear rotors
>RSX/EP3/ITR rear pads

I paid less than $400 for everything including Hawk HPS pads all around, but it will be significantly cheaper if you don't replace the rear calipers or buy them used off of a part out RSX since they run $80+ each reman.

The seats are alright, they look sexy as hell after a good cleaning and bolt right in, but the thigh bolsters are pretty tight (especially if you lift) and you will be uncomfortable if your waste is bigger than like 32". No woman will ever be comfortable in these seats just because of the thigh bolsters, and good luck getting them to touch your dick after the inevitable autistic meltdown over them ruining your bolster just trying to get in the car. That said,

>cop cars with red and blue underglow
That's the most need for speed thing I've ever heard of

>[crashes into guardrail]

>not "GAMMU TAPE"

fug that footwell lighting looks way better than i would've thought

IM BRINGING IT BACK BABY

WHITE UNDERGLOW CALL ME THE ANGEL OF FRESH TO DEATH

>GAMMU TAPU DESU MATCHU

also, tfw people save your OC, crossboard it to /a/, and then it gets crossboarded back to Veeky Forums

>we've made it brahs

I was surprised too, especially considering they're just some cheapy 12" LED strips from Amazon.

im retarded and my eyes hurt now
thanks

It gives kind of a cockpit illumination vibe, pretty neat

Is she eating a Camaro?

Do I really want to dance?

DOCTOR

DOCTOR LOVE

is the EG civic good for first cars, they seem like they would be.

Yes they're perfect. 10/10 would buy and mod again. Wish the body wasn't shit on so bad, though.

Has anyone in real life recognized your car? I mean the Night Kids sticker.

Aside from my co-worker that recognized it without me telling him about it I had a guy in the McD drive thru. That's it so far. Outside of car meets people just think I'm in a sekrit klub.

I think it's pretty cool. Even thought I'm not into weeb stickers that's actually nice and subtle and like you said no one discovers your powerlevel aside from people who know about the animu.
Are those actually Mugen wheels?

I wish but the real deal is far too valuable to drive on with my budget. They're pretty close replicas from Lenso if I'm correct. Made around the time the EG was new so can't complain.

i'm seriously considering buying one for a daily

anything i should look out for?

Check the rear quarters for rust if you're in rust prone areas. I'm the tenth owner of mine so I'm not too sure what few owner stock ones are prone to doing. They're super simple cars so there's not much that can go wrong, honestly. Try out the first three gears at least at high RPM to check for bad synchros.

I've done at least 60k miles in the nearly two years of owning mine and I can honestly say it's in much better shape than when I bought it from that Puerto Rican guy.

G O L D E N A G E

I WANNA BE FAT

DONT WANNA BE SLIM

vtec'ed