>Pepsi Was A Gud Boi, He Dindu Nuffin Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 Tonnes
>34 Tyres
>Don't Sign That Lease
>CDL How Procure? Private Driving School or Community College
>Megacompanies are meatgrinders
>Truckerfag still truckless?
>Pepsi insists that he is not a trucker, still pisses in jugs
>Oilfag spent a full day polishing chrome and completely covered it in mud the next day
>Primely getting mentorship in tarping from Tfag, ginger pirate beard and ten cats to follow
>Trucker Gundam secretly desires to be a flatbedder again
>Primefag was the original Primefag
>Freon got dat 1980s furniture money, swimmers legs
>PTL is 80% stud, may have given a handy to a dot officer
>Whiney too busy with mandatory church activities to shitpost
>M&Ms absentia, may have already crashed service truck

>got my Class 3 licence(canadian equivalent of Class B in America) more than a year ago off a private driving school
>can't find a fucking job with it
I knew I should have gotten my 18-wheeler license of that province-wide reknown driving school, would have been much easier, and free too.

Hopefully GardaWorld hires me.

>piss next to dumpsters
ftfy

It's like that in the US too. If you're gonna go for the B, might as well put in the extra effort for the A. Lots of Class B jobs still want you to have a Class A and it opens up way more opportunities.

What brovince are you in? How much would it cost to upgrade to a class 1 at that school?

>Not pissing in jugs
It's like you don't even want to be a trucker.

Preach. This is advice that should go in the OP blurb from now on.

Who /notacpmcuckthatcanactuallyenjoyhisweekendshere/

>tfw two moar days

yeah unless you want to drive a school bus theres no point for a B

Are your weeks long? Like do you feel your days drag on? I feel like mine flys by so damn fast. It's already the weekend again. Maybe it's because I actually like my ""job"".

Where did you get that picture of whiney from?

Yeah I should have known better

Québec. It costed me 1700ish for the Class 3, but if I went to that driving school I was talking about for the Class 1, it would have been a Professional Degree, and thus I would have had it for free along with all of the other licenses, instead of going to a private normal driving school. I got screwed basically.

WHAT DID BPUIS DO?

>tfw in line in a Petro wearing my neon yellow safety vest like I always do
>I just want to be safety and half the receiver and shippers required it anyway, I just put it on in the morning
>supertrucker dinosaur behind me making jokes and talking mad shit behind my back like I can't hear him

Is wearing a safety vest really that autistic?

Letting him talk shit and just taking it is pretty autistic. Should have told him that when you both inevitably die in truck wrecks, at least they will be able to find your body with the hi-vis.

>it's not good to make the steel union wait.
That is the most ironic thing I've heard all week.

Absolutely disgusting

lmao, I fucking hated Logan Aluminum. Then I got my shit together and shit was sorta ok. Still hate those fuckig docks tho. I'll never have to go there again

How's the gut coming, Lando?

Keks, it's about the same. I'm trying to cut back my calorie intake since I'm obviously not getting any exercise hauling vans. I've cut soda out almost entirely, been eating more in the truck and smaller/healthier items when I do eat at a truck stop. Stopped getting Cinnabon (although that was rare because I knew all along they were god-awful for you). Thinking of picking up some small weights and doing simple exercises before bed.

Should I have whooped his ass? I can fight but I don't like to. I tend to avoid vocal confrontation. He was an old man.

This

Nah, just gave him shit for looking completely unprofessional, and only a step away from sweatpants and sandals like some curry trucker.

>call the shop to check on the truck
>tech went home sick
Fugg. I was hoping it'd be done this week. Got the new clutch on with new main seals and coolant lines, and all that's left is to drop the new motor in.

Wow. How long has it been now? Three weeks since your motor cratered?

I feel that feel, by the way.

>Be me
>Get email from Bossu
>"The fabricator should know by Monday how the painting on your new unit is going, so if everything goes well you could be picking it up at the end of the month"
>TFW I remember that they have pushed the completion date back three times already and was it supposed to be done over two months ago

Dare I hold out hope that I will live long enough to see the thing completed? Dare I to dream such dreams?

It's been about a month, but the truck has only been at this shop since last week.

>didn't strap down load yesterday
>gotta spend time doing it this morning
>gotta go in an hour early just to run to Cinci

Why must past-me hate future-me so?

Nothing says "I like to live dangerously" like truckstop hard-boiled eggs. If I don't shitpost later, blame PJ Fresh.

Thats tame.

Living on the edge is when you bareback a lot lizard.

>tfw only 2 bunk beers left

r8 my piss bottle

>not having a high capacity piss bottle with a tactical grip
Rookie

Does Petro sell beer?

Lately my average weeh has been 40-45 hours. But then last week was just a pain in the ass (hence the $1200+ check). When stuff goes smooth, the days go by quick. It's all about attitude tho, if you are in a bad mood all day and arguing with customers, the day will drag ass.

But I always say 10hrs doing this goes by faster than 6hrs at a desk or behind a counter. I'm moving around all day, going different places and seeing different people.

All of it.

Just tell em it's company policy. I personally can't stand those bright orange shirts we have and almost all the other drivers wear them daily. Makes me look like a construction zone. Coffee grill doesn't like them either ;^)

What if it is conbined with 6 bunk beers?

>All of it.
I knew you loved the cock.

>tfw you cough to hard and shit yourself

#justtruckerthings

Alright, will you guys finally admit it now?

She uggo m8

Admit she's ugly?
Sure.

That she is punching above her weight and he has really bad self esteem?
Yeah sure.

Nice truck! LMAO!

I'd rather fuck allie then get caught driving that

wew lad. You're gonna piss off the Americans again

Nah, he can keep that disgusting house piss to himself. Beer is for frat boys who don't know any better and depressed middle aged guys.

What is this and what is it for

it is a wheel.

t. Mountain Dew swilling neckbeard

That shit is probably so tight.

That you're deranged?

Gladly, yes.

What are the yellow things on the lugs

Loose nut indicators. If one of them points in the wrong direction the nut is loose.

Haven't drank soda since high school, projection-kun. I occasionally enjoy a bourbon, but I'm not a kind of person who's so dependent on alcohol I need to keep it with me at all times. Drinking alone is sad anyways.

>pretending that your dick didn't jump

#buildingthaload

She is not attractive. At all. She has an annoying voice and a nerdy personality. That's the end of it.

you didnt answer the question

Wut?

>80%

That's the studliest I'll ever be.

Who all h/o/metime here?

Got a week in the Gunshine State.

wtf is that, a Vauxhall?

Holden, right? What's the one with the lion?

Based FL and their shady tag and title system...

Oh. Yeah, that's Holden.

Vauxhall is a griffin.

do you guys know where i could find a duramax maintenance book. or a good repair shop. in long beach CA

It's a Chevy SS with some internet ordered stickers on it

No, but I approve of your image.

Am I wrong in assuming that could just be a rebadged Chevy SS?

Also, my next load has eight drops all to the Kenworth in Chillicothe. The system of warehouses up here is nuts

That'll be $980.00.

It could be, but this is Florida and you see some crazy cars that aren't sold in the US because of how the titles and tags are done by private agencies here. If it is just a Chevy SS, they went all out with Holden wheels and big Brembo brakes and all sorts of shit.

That's pretty fucking cool though, I'd love to import a TVR. Anyway, the Chevy SS came with Brembos and he could easily swap the wheel center caps. But who knows, maybe he spent a fortune importing a car that's already in the States.

Ahhh. Thanks

I don't think importing it really is that expensive. I mean considering it's not a cheap car (and that thing is new, not some 2007 model) so what is another $2000 or whatever to jam it in a container on a ship? The reason people don't do it is because you can never get them titled and insured in most of the US. There is a Jalopnik article all about FL and gray market cars. I see GTRs and othet shit from time to time that were never sold in the US and always FL plates:

Was it upside down or right hand drive?

some of y'all have real faith in knowing the limits of your vehicles and ability to turn in current conditions eh?

chump change

sucks to be you im going to the springs later today.

>Straight truckerfags can't drive

What else is new

I think it's just a missed opportunity especially when there's way better options that don't have USDM counterparts.

>driving the Glendora Mountain Road in my car
>see the occasional parked vehicle but no one else
>reach windy bit of road following the spine of a hill
>suddenly Swift truck coming from the opposite direction
>stop and watch as he negotiates the curves using the entire road
>driver looks like he's not having a good day
>too much in awe to snap a picture
>tfw I never had the chance to attack an old mountain road with my truck

No idea why he was there in the first place. Only place I can think of where he would make a delivery has a bigger road leading back to civilization. But even then, it's a tiny general store that could be serviced by straight trucks.

I don't get it. I mean, I know he has crossed a white line, but in what possible way has it impeded traffic? And why the hell is the dashcam cunt glued to the turn lane anyway if he or she doesn't make a turn?

Does anyone like just randomly start shouting Allah Ahkbar into their CB. I do.

Sometimes if I'm driving past a big truck stop I'll hit em with a "皆さん、健康はどうですか?元気ですか?今日も天気はいいじゃないか"
But I guess to them I may as well be speaking Arabic

>I mean, I know he has crossed a white line, but in what possible way has it impeded traffic?
it was raining at the time and the ground was wet, pretty ballsy given the road conditions and angle of term. braked somewhat but not too aggressively.

>And why the hell is the dashcam cunt glued to the turn lane anyway if he or she doesn't make a turn?
solid white line form where the car was before the truck passed in front of it until the intersection. a lot of people would just cross the solid white line to get in the left turn lane for the intersection after the shopping center, but the state troopers are ~1/4 mile behind there and love to camp the area for violators.

Idk, I think it has been parked there before and I never noticed. Have to look closer

>just watched this dude try and pull a fast u-turn and fucking flip the trailer
Topkek

Neither can van drivers. Pic related.

Probably routed that way by the company software and the driver trusted it. Swift routing drivers through Deal's Gap (Tail of the Dragon) in North Carolina used to be a significant problem but they did eventually get it fixed (though some still try it)

At least the police are here now so they can write him a ticket for something stupid.

>Glendora Mountain Road
Actually just looked it up like I should have before posting. He was one lost motherfucker. You're right, he was having a bad day and making it worse by the mile.

How do you think companies like Swift and Prime hang on to million milers? I always thought being a million miler meant you could drive for basically any company you wanted.

Unmotivated retards

American road markings are nonsensical dog shit. No wonder people ignore them.

Why do you say things you know will hurt me?

Too bad you couldn't have filmed it for maximum lulz.

>RUNNING IN THE 90S

Some guys just are stick-it-out'ers. I worked for a freight company doing local P&D work with 5 ton box trucks 10 years ago, and the dockman had worked for that same company in their warehouse for over 40 years running a forklift. Could still be there today.

Let me guess, you hale from either the scorching hot desert land where there are no paved roads outside of the largest port cities, or the rainy island covered in cobbled roads that haven't been resurfaced since the fucking Romans built Hadrian's Wall.

I would probably be one of those people. Once you get comfy at a company, you get a little more slack and can get time off whenever you want and management will look the other way when you fuck up something small. That's why I'm still at Pepsi.

I caught the trailer starting to tilt out of the corner of my eye, turned around and saw the whole thing roll. I had my phone out when the van started to pull forward dragging the trailer on its side. Shoulda filmed that second part. I wonder what kind of damage it did to the van and trailer...

Steering wheel is on the wrong side to be an import.

Brobably bent the hitch and hitch receiver at a minimum.

Don't let the DOT know that.

Admit that the blonde is 45% hotter, even with one side of her face jacked up like she is a female Shepard from Mass Effect?

>bourbon
>literally hillbilly corn swill
>mysides.bat

southern gentleman detected.

You're free to think that if you want, and continue drinking your watered down horse piss, unnecessarily expensive grape juice, potato water, or whatever other disgusting shit you want

I don't know how they could make it much more sensical
>never have a yellow line on your right side
>never cross a solid line
Those are basically the only rules

It's a Holden Commodore m8.

In Straya the bogans redge them to Chevy

I know this feel but I have a class 1. Everyone wants 1-2 years of experience and I don't have a passport because I spent all my money on getting my license.

Should've went to oilfags school. 0% apr financing for the first 6 months on $45,000 tuition and guaranteed job placement!

>otr fags can't even spend an afternoon after work burning brats

Zoz. That was another Ganuck that spent 7000 Beaver Pelts on the Fujiwara School Of Touge Trucking.

Mine was something like 12 hours of seat time over six days, then the road test, all paid for by an oilfield service company in exchange for a one year contract.

This. I've talked to a couple. Fear of the unknown + ignorance + history of failing at new things + general lack of intensity.

hai bois

I accepted a job with System today. first ever trucking gig, they got me on a regional route and said my base pay is 45 cents per mile, but it's a sliding scale and this particular route averages 58 cents per mile, 2500-2700 a week. based on the reviews I've found, everything the recruiter told me adds up, so it seems like a decent gig. when I first started talking with them I was told June 5th was the soonest I could get in for orientation but someone backed out of a May 1st opening so I'll be flying out then. anything I need to look out for?

No, but I took a load down to miami last week, been getting sunburned for a week, heading back home today. Pretty comfy desu. Took 3 hours to get the rate confirmation tho, almost missed my pickup.

Lot lizards mostly, bitches moist for trucker benis