No college experience.
I am 23 years old.

Kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tour.golang.org
golang.org/doc/articles/wiki/
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=go-nuts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go get you a trade or an associates in IT for example. You're only 23 and 1400 ain't shit. Quit boohooing and go do something about it.

>$1400 debt

That would take 4 weeks to pay off, living with your parents at a job that pays 8.50 an hour. Scratch that. 6 weeks if you count taxes.

Like, put down the video game controller dude. Fuck.

those take 4 years to get. meanwhile no funds or money and a hole being buried you cannot stop.

An associates is a 2 year degree you fucking idiot. People graduate at 40yrs old. all the time.

You should have had a job by now doing something.

The only thing holding you back is yourself.

I was sposed to be something. Be somebody. Now I'm nothing.

No you weren't, there's no destiny or guarantees in life. Go do something or shitpost on Veeky Forums. Your choice.

I was supposed to be great. I just know it.
But I failed early in life. Now I am here...

What's the easiest way to turn my life around? Should I invest in something?

This is going to sound really depressing but you are a painfully average person if American. You're only slightly behind the average american in that you have no job. Here have a wallpaper.

Mine used to be 8 years ago but after 7 years you can start over. That's what i did. Now mines in the 800's.

Im still poor as fuck though. and live with parents but if i find a steady job i can probably get a loan for a cheap house. At least that's what i hope to do.

Truth

The beauty of truly hitting rock bottom is that the way out is now abundantly obvious.

Are you there yet?

Suicide?

Go to school or get a job and pay off your debt and quit your bitching, you lazy emo faggot. I used to be just like you except I was college educated. I got a job, saved money, paid my debts, and am now living comfortably. Just pull it together and get out of your angsty teenage no-one-will-ever-love-me phase. You can't expect anyone to help you if you can't even help yourself. 1440 isn't even that much.

This.

just buy and resell shit (as a start), once you get money for yourself you'll laugh at your present you, and will be able to do something by yourself

So you were college educated which means at some point you had money for college and given you had a degree you already were miles ahead of where I currently am in life so you wouldn't know what rock bottom feels like. You wouldn't know.

>get a job
Yes we will just go down to the local job store and buy one.

$1400 is nothing. i'm nearing $100,000 lol

Yes, I was lucky enough to get a college education from the aid of my parents. I took the worst possible path in college despite my parents' advice, and flushed it down the toilet with a BFA. I couldn't get a job for years, could never pay for rent, lived off the charity of others, and I did not live with my parents. I had at least $5k worth of debt and started becoming an alcoholic.

It wasn't until I fucking almost died in a car crash when I realized what I was doing with my life. At this point I was at rock bottom. I pulled my shit together, learned a new trade and got a job working as a project manager for a construction company.

Pissing away your college education is far worse than not having one to begin with, especially considering you didn't invest a single penny into it.

Don't do it op she still loves u its in ur head.... Business is in the mind of the beholder..... U just gotta find what u love and can sell and everything will be ok Op...... Once u find what u love and can sell and buy off ull be secure in money and ull have what u love and chase it all the days of ur life....... Business is just a gamble and bet between people and if ur not in business ur in art or some form of education and ull be insured or op bought and Paid for down the road...... Hope ur ok OP

Invest in some antidepressants or adderall clearly your motivation is the issue

how? how do you deal with it? Any troubles of the possibility of getting locked up?

Not OP just in 20,000 due to student loans, 1,100 owed to the bank and 1000 for a crappy ticket. Kinda want to know if you dont mind sharing.

No they won't lock you up worse case they'll garnish your wages and take a little of it at a time (but that'll be years from now.)

I've actually got about 14000 in debt rn (ex-wife) and it's drug my credit down low. Luckily unlike OP i'm not a faggot and understand its my fault and also have a job (as well, I am in school right now.)

Everything will be okay the day you decide it will, if you pout all the time then your life will just get incrementally worse.

Hit rock bottom november 2016.. I'll spare you the exact details but it was pretty fucking grim. Combination of idiocy, ignorance, and terrible luck, and at the end I completely self-destructed.

Spent 2016 climbing out of the hole, only to get hit with a real bad bout of depression and burnout just before last summer.

since that burn out I've been stuck in a zombie mode lethargy. It's more than 6 months of just existing with the bare minimum of effort. Bank account never exceeded my emergency fund in that time. I work two hours a week to pull in 1.5k/mo, because I can't fucking bring myself to do more because I need to nurture my high.

I'm a skilled developer. I'm 24. and I'm not realizing my potential because I'm an addict.

Does anybody want to send money to my paypal? I'm not begging. It would help me though.

Can you write C? Can you build me a decent looking website layout with a modern style? Because I need people who can do that

Otherwise no get a job like everyone else dickhead, I'm working my ass off to pay people to do these jobs.

Yeah I can write in c. When do I start?

I keep applying for credit card or loans from places.

It doesn't matter how sketchy it looks. Nobody will take me.

It's not full time, would be freelance. But if you aren't just memeing show me some proof; this is Veeky Forums after all.

This is an example of my work a site commissioned me for.

So you can do layout design, not C.

C is a low level programming language and my site uses it build an API (because the web frontend is just the first part)

That's done in C. The hotlinks and graphics on the page run at full capacity within the working order of C's code structure. Tested it myself. APIs are actually a specialty of mine. I didn't make it obvious I had built an API in that example because I prefer a more minimal aesthetic approach to design. I find people appreciate an organic layout to one coated in flare.

There have been many people in infinitely more shitty positions that ended up infinitely better off than you ever will.

Don't be a mopey bitch.

Or just go to any part time job holding establishment in the mean time

Oh what you're too good for it?

Enjoy rock bottom then

My family is over $3 million in the hole due to debts accrued by my dad and my mom can't work. We're currently being liened over $8 million by the IRS due to a kafka-esque clerical error. Worried we might lose health insurance soon which will only make things worse. I'm 21 and had to quit school to help support my family while he goes banko. Point is that no matter how bad you think it is, it can always be worse. I can't count how many times I have looked at my family's finances and said to myself "well, if this keeps up I don't know how we'll make rent", and then somehow we do. Plus utilities. Plus gas.

It is amazing how far you can get if you just tell yourself next month will be better if you can just get through this one. Get a part-time job or an online side-gig (think data entry) if you're in a time crunch, even if it's only temporarily. You should be debt-free within a few months max if you know anything about budgeting. What matters more than debt is often cashflow in the short-term anyways.

What do you mean by data entry online?

I run my own business right now, but it isn't going well and potential customers are hesitant because of my age.

My job is basically all just data entry, but I really need to do something else to earn money right now.

Play up your current job skills then. Been in that role more than a year or two? Usually that qualifies you. Sometimes they look for a degree, but mostly with freelance stuff (Upwork, for example), you're paid for a one-time project with clearly defined parameters. They just need someone with basic computer skills to do the dirty work they don't want to do themselves. There's tons of work out there online if you know where to find it, the major downside being that because it's online you're competing with anyone else that has an internet connection and basic skills (a lot of people), so you have to develop a reputation to get regular work. Most if not all of your applications may go ignored at first, so you have to be persistent. Standard sales really.

Good for you having your own business though. That's always rough and I hear it doesn't get any easier. There's a reason most people end up with a steadier but boring desk job. I was actually forced to start my own business in a bet that I could make more money (so far I haven't crashed and burned).

Someone please wire funds into my paypal. A little pep pep money to make it through this tumultuous season.

no just up

This. I currently owe abour $11k on cards due to my flight training costs. Waiting for BTC to hit 1500 and sell just enough to pay off the debt

Go beg on the streets you worthless freeloader.

military is the last hope for pieces of shit like OP

I'm in for about $30K from a failed business and 2 years of shaky employment. Fortunately giving up on the business is going to save me a lot of money this year.

This isnt even bait, he threw the whole rod in

Bait detected
Nobody would come HERE and genuinely expect sympathy saying shit like this

I don't know what to do.............

How do you get out of a hole?

>Can you write C?
>Can you build me a decent looking website layout with a modern style?
>Because I need people who can do that
a website written in C? a C programmer that can also design websites?
what the fuck am I reading? kek

m8, just fyi; C devs don't write websites, and you shouldn't write a website in C
the closest you can get in terms of performance to C, while using a language with libs orientated to webdev is Go.

oh, and if you OP want to learn Go:
tour.golang.org
then learn golang.org/doc/articles/wiki/
and go here to talk to Go devs: webchat.freenode.net/?channels=go-nuts
then learn about REST APIs and you can get a job as backend webdev easily

Go is easy as fuck, very comfy lang, very performant, well supported and documented, rising popularity, will teach you some things, etc.

That's not that bad. You're just a kid. A lot of grown men would kill to have $1400 only in liabilities.

In your 20's you need to just learn some skills, get professional certifications at the least, take some community college courses, consider serving at least in something like the Air Force Reserve for skills and decent money. And get your head right -- if you're a crazy fuck or emotionally unhealthy, get to a doctor. You didn't mention if you were still on your parents' medical coverage. That's key.

You don't have to be a millionaire by the time you turn 30. If you are then good for you.

You are not really in any trouble or doing anything wrong. If your parents are making you feel that way then they are being pricks.

Here's my advice: try to do at least ONE productive thing for somebody ELSE EVERY DAY that you can tell your parents you did. Otherwise you really are worthless to society. It keeps you focused.

Your day will come. Not everybody was meant for greatness, but if you really believe you were, then you were probably right. Just keep trying user.

Everybody fails early in life.

credit score 800
I have 0 debt, and around 450k in stocks (66% unrealized gains).
Lost my job 11 months ago, still getting unempoloyment.
Still live with my father in 1.3m house.
Have 2 year management degree, 4 year college drop out...

I hate my self more than you do.

Great post wasted on a troll.

ty senpai

You want him to write a website in C. Haha. I'd like to see that to be quite honest.