ITT

ITT
We talk about douchebag Jeep owners and their piece of shit cookie cutter garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vp06jsJ697A
youtube.com/watch?v=Szwd-0tatdo
youtube.com/watch?v=xTikNBYA0tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow that jeep owner is such an asshole look at that tornado he summoned

Tornados get my dick ROCK hard. always wanted to see one since i was a child. i live in fucking Tornado Alley and i still haven't seen one in person. guess i'm going to have to become a storm chaser. taking a picture of a Tornado with my very own Camera is on my bucket list of life goals.

At least they're as slow as the truck bros they emulate without occupying nearly as much space or being as loud. I have a giggle when they tailgate like they actually have somewhere to be.

Well they will wreck your tinfoil ass for sure, that's one thing.

only offroading they will ever do.

Technically they will stay on the pavement.

>implying a blip of throttle in literally any cheap shitbox isn't enough to put them comfortably in their place

no because the average driver of a jeep is a 16 year old girl and knowing females, they will over-correct and ending up flipping the thing 5 times.

>Well they will wreck your tinfoil ass for sure

Probably. Everybody knows Jeeps and chooching pant antlers go dick in hand. Jeep guys run crevasse bars and external rollcages so they have extra positions to ram each other i the ass. Even the tailights are designed to be used as a grab handle while fucking your life partner in the ass.

The reality is that most people living in tornado-prone areas will still never witness one up close.

Where did the Jeep owner touch you? Where?

A couple years ago one hit my neighborhood in Rome GA of all places. Was terrifying. No getting the phone out to take pics just huddling in the tub under a mattress. My neighbors house was badly damaged but thankfully didn't hit mine.

Not that surprising. The deep south gets its fair share of severe storms. Remember that monster in Tuscaloosa, Alabama some years back?

Yumadtho

youtu.be/Vp06jsJ697A

Thing sure survived that twister pretty good. Maybe I should buy one.

You fuckers. I'm german, so there is a high chance that I'll never see one in my entire life. I fucking loved these storm chaser documentaries around 2010

Can't tell if this guy has big balls or is just stupid. Stands there recording until the tornado is literally in his face. This apparently killed his wife who was downstairs at the time, as well as his neighbor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Szwd-0tatdo

This one is intense too. Really shows the difference in how men and women handle scary situations haha

youtube.com/watch?v=xTikNBYA0tg

i always wonder why you amerifats dont build your fucking houses in stone like the rest of the civilized world, especially in a tornado sensitive area.

Building the the walls 100% with stone would raise home prices. Then people can't have their $300k McMansions in Dallas.

>be me
>meet girl on plenty of fish
>she has a wrangler with sick modz yo
>I love off road shit even if it's a shitty JUST EXPECT EVERY PROBLEM TONY mobile
>date for like 3 weeks
>I spend the night, share her fucking bed with her, make out and give her a fucking orgasm just by making out while she dry humps me for some reason
>try and get in her pants
>she keeps moving my hand
>whatever, guess she's not ready for muh dick yet
>fast forward
>tells me we need to "take a break"
>I get pissed off and literally interrogate her until she's fucking crying her eyes out cus I know this bitch isn't telling me something

>"user I HAVE HERPES AND I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" as she continues to ball her fucking eyes out
>Ohhhhhh sothat'sprobablywhywedidn'tfuck.jpg

>Lol I don't fuck herp a derp bitches..........later cunt

And that's why I don't date bitches with Jeeps anymore. The end.

I hit up the free clinic once after I went raw in this shady girl. Came back with a clean report, bit the lady seemed pretty surprised I didn't even have HSV1 (oral herpes). Apparently many people get that in their childhood through non-sexual means. Sharing a cup or having their Grandma kiss them...

>tfw $300k gets a basic bungalow in Ontario

Canada or California?

God I wanna slap the fuck out of that winey cunt.

77 KB JPG
Is the Defender the ultimate car?

You can park it next to anything and it will be the more interesting car because it's so iconic and charming.

Lift kit pick up or G-Wagen is just bad taste and small dick jokes but Defender is just well received by everyone.

>3 mins in when he looks outside and sees his whole neighborhood BTFO

ITT: people whose girlfriends left them for a Jeep owner.

Is it wired that I would be more likely to drive this Jeep than a mint condition showroom fresh one?

Wonder which tornado this was from? I'm guessing
>Greensburg, KS
>Joplin, MO
Or one of the many which have hit OK City.

Yeah I should have clarified she has genital herpes.....If she had given me the oral type of herpes I would have gone fucking nuclear on that bitch. I'm just glad I dodged the STD bullet

I always find it amusing when people with "cold sores" claim they don't have herpes

Stone would still get fucked by a 'nado. All it would do is kill you faster when the debris hits you. Why'd you live somewhere with giant wind dildo's of destruction is the real question. It's right up there with living at sea level.

>Why'd you live somewhere with giant wind dildo's of destruction is the real question. It's right up there with living at sea level.

Living at sea level is arguably way more stupid because in the incident of something like Hurricane Katrina, thousands of people can die. Tornadoes affect people on a much more isolated scale. Even living in states such as Oklahoma and Kansas, which frequently experience severe storms, the chances of a tornado directly affecting YOU are pretty slim.

Wranglers are just G wagons for factory workers and rednecks in midwest flyover towns

You know what annoys me? When you give the 'jeep wave' to one of those JK big fat types, and they look at you funny.

I was being nice an not making the assumption that his just a poser who wanted a H3 but got a four door jeep instead.

CJ guys are much nicer, and there is a crazy old guy who drives a full bown war era willy around town, he is really cool. Has to have a sign on the back saying his max speed is 35 mph on it. Not a great daily driver, but damn man, I admirer his style.

>89 wrangler my self, a total mutt year, but pretty fun mix of parts.

Also, if I lived in tornado alley, I would honestly be more concerned with hail damage and lightning strikes.

Why do Jeep people pay $4-8k for forty year old Jeeps with 200k miles on the frame? Makes the people buying hooned out old Datsuns for ten grand look sane

40 year old jeeps that are stock are not easy to find. Everyone messes with them like crazy. A good cj7 is like 10 grand easy. You do not want a jeep that costs 4k, it will be a complete monster.

Great resale value though, you will keep dumping money into it, but only enthusiasts really want the old ones, so they appreciate when you put quality work into it.

Also, the closer to the D-Day willys, the better. New jeeps have zero direct linage, but going back just a few decades and you find a few lingering parts from the Korean era cj4.

why so mad?

>jeep wave
>the owners have a convoluted and complicated point system that looks more like it's from Veeky Forums than anyone with an actual job

/ourvehicles/

>jeep wave

No joke, I had a member of a Jeep FagBook group tell me they actually kick people out of the group if they don't wave back or take pictures of fellow members when they see them around town etc.

So literally

>get kicked out for not stalking fellow jeepfags

you just can't make this shit up

Never saw the appeal of off-road vehicles.

An ATV seems much more practical.

It looks like Africa.

nigga your Jeep gets BTFO in every meaningful metric by a sub-$3k slav-box, your ride is a joke.

Wrong. I bet you wouldn't be able to pick up as many twink boys in your Slav toaster on wheels.

no that's how jeeps are supposed to look. minus the smashed windows and all that. i used to want a 4 door wrangler so bad but then i found my love for cool sedans. but i still need a camping vehicle, are any newish jeeps good or what? How's the aztek? FJC? not looking to offroad hardcore just need to carry my bikes, kayaks and camping gear at the same time.

>Aztek
gutter trash
>FJC
decent but overpriced and toyota discontinued them

ATVs are a tough sell in urban and suburban areas even for temporary use

very true, this is why i bought a 6 speed liberty. dirt cheap to buy and operate. Also, slowly adding wrangler suspension parts in the rear and grand Cherokee parts for the front end.

finding a cheap dana 44 from a wrangler is extremely difficult

>not being the jeep guy with a girl who drives one