>Next Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup_Qualifiers
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup

>Spring Fetus Cup Dates:
>April 21-23 OR 28-30: Possible Qualifier Start

>Spring Babby Cup Dates:
>May 12: Possible Cup Start

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3 (March 18-19, 25-26)
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Drawfag Contest
>Off-season Shitposting
>Page 9

Other urls found in this thread:

rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=1k8T0E34dPo
youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc&noredirect=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRdEFGC6AA
youtube.com/watch?v=fWNU3lGOzuk
youtube.com/watch?v=oVjMF_TfY6M
hitbox.tv/video/1139579
youtube.com/watch?v=dE-QXsqf-9E
youtube.com/watch?v=M6kdSA99Dtc
youtube.com/watch?v=APo7805Yzhk
youtube.com/watch?v=p-o_bMkzOW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

benis

I gotta have my morning benis.

You can only post here if your team hasn't lost a game in pes 17

Reminder that anime is not allowed to be posted in this thread. Please be considerate of others.

/w/ has no fans

Does that mean SDA can post here then?

keksandra a slute

/y/ actually did pretty well in the friendlies

>page 9

how meme is the spring export
asking for a friend haha

>Remember when /diy/ had Trollpost as a player
>nope.
>[posted pic that is reposted here]

Nice.
Thank you user.

Sleep Deprived user I've been trying to contact you for the last 4 days but haven't seen you on the IRC.

Have I just been there when you are not or have you not been there?

My tower broke 2 weeks ago, so im off IRC/Skype for another fortnight until the new parts come in, i'll head on IRC now

Tossing up between a 5-3-2 Silver LB/RB combo or a 4-1-2-1-2 Gold LWF/RWF combo, team survey is pretty much all done and dusted, just waiting for the parts to come in so I can show off all the new stuff /y/ will have for the fetus/babby

So kind, letting /a/ advance over you.

>/a/
>advancing
Pick one

Only if it keeps /co/ down, otherwise i'ma just watch a few mlp episodes and get access to the nightlys and have fun.

>page 9

What

Truly you are Pybro's greatest ally

>Only if it keeps /co/ down, otherwise i'ma just watch a few mlp episodes and get access to the nightlys and have fun.
That's fucking dedication, suffering this much just to make sure you win.

continuing a conversation from the previous /4ccg/ thread.

I was thanking the user who shared an image of the /diy/ roster with Trollpost on it after I said I didn't remember when /diy/ has Trollpost as a player.

6th column, 3rd row.

what about /out/

Or /sp/ according to the OP image

If you're taking on ideas I'd like to suggest a 2-6-2 with two silver centrebacks where it plays like Poop's Bayern Munich. As Winter showed, you can't possibly lose with 6 midfielders.

Also I've tested it and whilst I could never bring myself to play it in a real cup it's not as bad as it sounds either

just copy pes15 /cm/ ;)

rude desu

It's time for another /4ccg/ Drawfaggotry Contest!

The rules are simple:

1. Draw something related to the 4CC, this time with the subject "rigging".
2. The work must have been created specifically for this contest, i.e. don't just submit previous shit.
3. You must have created the work, no paying $150.

The deadline for the submissions is 14th of March. The winner will be decided by a jury of me, me and me.

The winner wins 1 (one) Veeky Forums Pass, worth $20. If you already own one, we can arrange something different to be the prize within that price range.

E-Mail your submissions to [email protected], specifying a pseudonym to have the work displayed as, or "Anonymous" if you'd like to stay anonymous.

All works will be exhibited on a website at the end.

To see the entries for the 2015 contest, see rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/

>that filename

If you somehow manage to keep /co/ in the fetus again I'll become a /y/ tester for the rest of the cups existence.

>If you somehow manage to keep /co/ in the fetus again I'll become a /y/ tester for the rest of the cups existence.

how can you be held to that bet if you are an user?

I want to fuck this anime girl so badly

>4-1-2-1-2 Gold LWF/RWF combo
Lol I did this for VGL and it sucked ass. Go for it.

This man rigs cups

>>yurishitters at it again
>not even marshy but this shit is annoying
That's /u/ for you. They don't give a shit about the cup. They only give a shit about themselves. Their fans are all attention whores and their team acts like they're the Lady Gaga of 4CC while having no problem winning nothing because they play just for fun and games. They have no respect for 4CC, just a bunch of shitposting losers.

hi marshy

/wsg/ conceded 5 twice and a brace to a 77 central midfielder. This resulted in them not winning a game in the previous babby cup, and in fact finishing last place in their group. They will, barring format change, be playing in a eleven team competition below the Babby Cup referred to as the fetus.
This is why you don't let horsefuckers manage your team. Fun Fact: The only /wsg/ managers ever have been Hessen who fucked off to /int/ after one cup, A FUCKING LEAF, OaB's fucktoy, and a horsefucker. Embarrassing.

Tadokoro are you here?

Are you talking shit about Roll? That's going too far.

Pray tell, what incredibly important discussion were you going to bring up in the thread if dykes weren't here, Johnny Horsefucker? Even more autistic whinging about /u/? Intense asshurt over Sou streaming the Babbies? Who fucking gives a shit? It's the offseason and whining about things is possibly the most pountless thing I've seen in this thread all week because nothing is going to happen (hint: it's because you're the only one whining about it), all you fucking do all day is shitfling about dykes or Sou or whatever easy bait you have ready. At least dykes can talk civilly in this thread unlike you.

Seriously, there are better posts in this thread to be making, like hot takes on Spring or Summer teams, or how /co/ will get fetused again. Instead we get (You) and you don't even start proper discussions, just kys yourself.

>hot takes on Spring teams
Veeky Forums wins 3-3-4 is the future

anybody on here thinking about bringing back a dormant team like /cgl/ /tv/ or /gif/?

That reminds me, what are people's thoughts on 3-4-3? I know Veeky Forums and /g/ abused it before to exploit nonfluid defense in PES15, but does it work in PES17? Autumn 15 had a lot of it because of /g/ but it didn't work out, I wonder how many teams are going to get fucked trying to copy /mu/ or Veeky Forums.

think many people will copy /d/ or /asp/?

Can you try out 5-4-1 with 4 medal DMF?
They always keep defense in mind and attack because lack of forwards.

How many entries have you got by now?

Yeah, need something?

>Yeah, need something?

yeah putting together an invitational and wondering if /jp/ is interested. I tried to contact you on skype but my skype is shit and keeps crashing. if you accept my contact request I'll be able to send you the info on the invitational once I get my Skype fixed though.

or you can just hop on IRC and ping NFR.

One, so it's definitely worth it to participate.

>One, so it's definitely worth it to participate.
I didn't know drawfag contests were a thing

It has been a thing once before in 2015.
Someone reminded me of it recently, so I thought I'd run another one.

Post favourite goalhorns
youtube.com/watch?v=1k8T0E34dPo

Tough call, but probably this

>forgot to post it
youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc&noredirect=1

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRdEFGC6AA

>former
youtube.com/watch?v=fWNU3lGOzuk

Where are we at on the town hall?

youtube.com/watch?v=oVjMF_TfY6M

>Where are we at on the town hall?

come and gone. it was announced several times before it happened.

but user, those boys were teasing me, how could i not

not checking for STDs first.

user already has them all

when is the next one of these?
hitbox.tv/video/1139579

After Summer

after summer

Trip on.

I don't have a trip.

Isn't one of those two on the poster that says "cute boys that dress as girls make the best programmers" or "boys that dress as cute girls make the best programmers"
whichever it is.

Fine.

fake-Lear please, your bait is too late.

>After Summer

looking forward to that.

In that case user, this seems like a generally shitty setup and I won't participate. This is how it looks from my view:

>random user setting up an art contest in which he could be the most biased faggot
>the prize is a Veeky Forums pass maybe if there is actual followthrough, but since your anonymous there's no accountability

I'm sure you mean well and that you probably are being legitimate, but honestly this kind of anonymous setup and shitty prize is just not really appealing. I'd suggest trying to get some legitimacy in your purpose from /merit/ or whatever the fuck to show that your contest is actually worth participating in, not just trying to beat out 2 idiots who penciled a sketch onto college-ruled paper.

From my view, it just looks really fucking dumb and low-effort to wanna work and try to submit towards really. I don't mean that in an insulting way, I mean that in a way where you should try to make it look more legitimate so people may have higher chances to participate.

Oh hey real Lear, what's up dude.

I was just about to announce our fundraising campaign for Autism Research during the Spring Babby Cup. There will be donation incentives to fetus /mlp/ outright. How about you, Lear?

youtube.com/watch?v=dE-QXsqf-9E

youtube.com/watch?v=M6kdSA99Dtc

>random user setting up an art contest in which he could be the most biased faggot
the point isn't winning, but participating.

>the prize is a Veeky Forums pass maybe if there is actual followthrough, but since your anonymous there's no accountability
I've done this before and delivered

don't overcomplicate it, it has worked before with great success.

youtube.com/watch?v=APo7805Yzhk

For that first point, I guess I misworded what I was trying to say. I meant that you're not really making it that appealing to even want to participate. Maybe bring up the success of the past art contests, post a relevant picture of the winner or a runner up from last time. From what it looks like, you could've sold it a lot better to the artists in here. And if it has worked before with great success, then great. But I believe that you really could've pitched it better than how you did in that post.

I know. I was there. I'm asking what the verdict was.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-o_bMkzOW0

Chill user its all for fun, it doesn't need to be an officially sanctioned 4CC event. You don't need an excuse to have fun and draw something.

nah just characters of 2n5 i think

They ignored us basically.

>Maybe bring up the success of the past art contests
I've linked the gallery of the last one in the post. Did you even read the post or did you just roll a dice and picked a random post to bitch at?

>From what it looks like, you could've sold it a lot better to the artists in here.
I don't want just the artists and turn this into a really serious competitive contest. Last time, some of the most funny submissions were from people whipping up something in MS Paint

>But I believe that you really could've pitched it better than how you did in that post.
Good for you. I know that you're trying to make suggestions for improving this, and I am listening, but I simply don't think the things you say are that important.

>Chill user
Fair enough. I'll consider potentially putting in a sketch.

Fair enough. I probably was just looking at this in the wrong light. I recently just got done making a piece for a charity auction that will be coming up in a couple months, so I guess I was a little concerned moreso about its end purpose rather than just the fun of it. So, I'll apologize for not getting the context of it. I'll maybe submit a quick sketch later on just to participate for fun.

Sorry again anons.

i sent you one

For what it's worth, I'm probably going to enter a shitty drawing for it at some stage, and I told some drawfags that watch the cup but not the thread about it and they might do something too. I imagine you'll see more stuff come in closer to the deadline as people get busy and stuff during the week.

That is extraordinarily shitty but I'll still put it in the gallery just for the hell of it.

How many Lear is too many Lears, Lears?

There are never enough lears.

>2n5

wha dot?

a trap artist mah fellow negro. And clearly i didnt crop that ass hard enough.

The verdict is that /merit/ will decide on something in secret.

>page 9