American car

>american car
>8.4L engine
>640bhp

>british car
>3.8L engine
>670bhp

Can American cars actually do anything properly? Fucking embarrassing.

It's almost like one isn't turbocharged

what is forced introdiction

Aside from dominating the entire planet plus the moon no Americans pretty much are cucked worse than Germany

pushrods are shit

>t. assblasted amerifats

American engines are shit, any questions?

well since you havent lived under a rock for the last century, it is common knowledge that burger engines dont care about turbo engines and fuel economy. its american culture, in a way. so just let them be and stfu with your british tea mobile.

Friendly reminder that an LS motor would smoke any Euro V8 turbo or not in terms of fuel economy.

How's it feel knowing you're raising muhameeds kids?

reminder that the model s is faster than both of these pieces of shit. plus it seats seven.

electric>gas

Quicker, not faster.

So embarrassing that the Viper holds thirteen track records and would destroy the McLaren in a race for half the price.

>British car
>needs electric motors, forced induction and computers to work
>American car
>just needs an engine and four wheels
Makes you think

>Can American cars actually do anything properly?
No.

Honestly? What is it's top speed? or more importantly for day to day real world driving 'ring time?

0-60 is the only important day to day metric

Answer the questions.
What is it's top speed?
What is it's 'ring time?

it's a sedan. 0-60 is the only important day to day metric

Says least important metric is only important metric. We have found the buss rider/

No-one cares about 0-60 times. I see you are too ass-blasted to answer the question.

Wrong, day to day you never launch. a 20-80 is much more telling of how fast a car feels on the road than a 0-60.

How does it feel being this petty?

0-60 is the only important day to day metric

>so btfo and anal devastated he can only spam the same shit
lmao

daily reminder drag belongs on

Since when LS engines can reach more than 35mpg?

stay btfo

4.6L V8
0-60 in 2.5 seconds
887 bhp
210mph top speed
78 mpg

I can't believe you just pulled this shit with bait this low in quality. Veeky Forums is done

blame the gm fangirls

>What is it's top speed?
>What is it's 'ring time?

>please spoon feed me

Not an argument.

stay btfo

>less than 80hp/liter in an NA Sportscar
wew even my econobox puts out more power/displacement

lol it must be 4/20 in austrilia

>hurr im not providing facts to back up my aurgument but ill use a fucking reaction image to tell him hes btfo

I would take that Viper over the shitclaren a million times, im eurofag btw.

>please spoon feed me

>electric
you have about a 3 mile range when you step on the gas hard

Not an argument.

>electric
>"gas pedal"

Ok, kid.

RWD amerifag detected

what is that even supposed to mean? Go back to school, Steve.

>having autism

>0-60 in 2.5 seconds
>78 mpg
Because it's AWD and a hybrid.

And VAG

Sooo, you have to attempt to justify getting beaten by a hybrid that uses less than 1/3 the gas?

And your precious Viper is owned by Fiat

>its american culture

It certainly is. The whole V8
>muh heritage
>muh freedoms
is shit. It's why up until the last seven or so years, american was two decades behind with forced induction. Their construction quality is still embarrassingly bad.

Been in any FCA (especially) vehicle, or even a camaro or mustang? The interior is laughably bad. I get the whole "bang for your buck" mentality, but seriously.

Back in february i raced a srt 392 challenger and beat him in a 2.5L turbo four. That car literally has 450+ hp and 6.4 L of displacement. That's wjat happpens when ypu strap a gigantic engine to a shitty platform (4000+ lb rwd boat). Disgusting.

One is already pushing everything it is capable of while the other still has room to grow.

How alike the two are compared to their respective countries.

Bong cars, not even once.

You do know that the F in FCA stands for Fiat which isn't all that bad when it comes to interiors and there are certainly worse examples like the BMW or VW or anything French in comparable price ranges?

t. pastamobile owner

Fist Stilos interiors are fucken nice though, no fucken wood screws, no quick acre tabs, no brittle plastic

> and those fucken inserts where bolts thread into, almost fucken jizzed

Yeah yeah, but what about touge racing? The AE86 is literally invincible on the touge, I feel no other car can even keep up.

AE86 is forced induction so it's made in Europe.

precisely, it's vastly superior in every way
what's your point?

what if snek had tarbos

Sounds like a shit driver. I'd waste a 2.5L with a srt 392.

>One is already pushing everything it is capable of while the other still has room to grow.
>How alike the two are compared to their respective countries.

Yes there are some very impressive power gains for the Mclaren where as the Snail needed to turn to the Europeans for help.

kek

Why did any of you retards reply to this?

>hp/L

OP confirmed stupid.

That'd be a total handful

yeah it's hp/dollaridoo

You seem quite btfo, when i race random traffic in the street 0-60 is pretty accurate in describing the speeds taken. Im not going to meet him at the touge nor will i challenge him to a braking contest from 60, nor will i drag him to a skidpad

Yuropoors salty af that straight line acceleration is the best way to compare two cars in a pinch

Isn't the ACR breaking records everywhere it goes?

>Yuropoors salty af that straight line acceleration is the best way to compare two cars in a pinch

I am european, i am absolutely devastated by that statement i don't know how me or the absolutely massive european car economy will ever recover

Why doesn't anyone turbo the ACR?

Oh look the last three digits of your post match your IQ.

That's how John Hennessey got his reputation.

Because it already BTFO of the competition.
I'm pretty certain all the rabid domestitards in here are just a dismayed Cuckvette fangirls trying to cling to something else domestic in an effort to not feel completely pathetic.

GTR=GT=Viper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Corvette
GM is finished

In every way?

Oh wow! That must mean I can buy one of these engines for a few thousand dollars and swap it into just about anything!

Oh.. It's.. It's hugely complicated, and costs over 1mil? Huh.

For a moment I thought it was good but as it turns out, it's just another case of more money buying you better things. I guess I'll just stick with the absolute best performance/dollar engine in the world, that competes well above it's price range and accessibility.

But please, keep jerking yourselves off with posters of your unattainable "supreme engineering" that's barely faster than a farm tractor engine with some plastic aero bits thrown on it. We'll just go to space instead.

>what is torque?

How many dicks can you fit up your ass?

Something that's irrelevant when talking RPM multiplication.

something very limited by tires

yet the top one is slower

>Ironically stating that GM is finished in a thread about a car that will no longer be produced
It hurts my feels that FCG keeps making stupid as fuck business decisions.

Then get better tires you stupid fucking faggot

Sad knowing there really is no automotive justice.
Maybe it was a well orchestrated Italian acquisition, in an effort to discontinue one of the two creditable domestic options. After all, it's not as though the Corvette is any real threat.

I really hope Chevy steps their shit up.
I have a C5 and it's a fucking rattle trap.
I heartd the C6 wasn't much better.
Supposedly, the C7 is leap and bounds ahead of the old ones, but still doesn't reach good competition or is competing with the wrong cars.
Fucking Italians are going to ruin the ADM.

Reminder that the model S can't beat the cars you just mentioned on the nurburgring,.

Stay off Veeky Forums if you're gonna shitpost. Also, reported.

NA > FI

euros have displacement taxes so they are forced to do all sorts of shit to keep displacement low

stay btfo

Chatbot going haywire again

still slower to 60

>83 replies

It could be better OP

Reminder that the Model S can't compete with a base model Peterbuilt 579 in number of wheels.

Because one single metric is apparently all that matters to electricfags.

same difference

model s is fastest to 60. only important day to day metric

american cars are shit

what else is new.

if you live within 10 miles of your destination being a launch fag

stay btfo

>not knowing about the American Boutique Market
You have no idea how good ADM gets

Not to be rude but Americunt cars are garbage, the OP proved that.