2018 Land Rover Defender

Is the 2018 Defender really going to be this abomination?

As opposed to the abominations before it?

looks a jeep renegade to me, post source

There has been shoops like that for 10 years and they have morphed into reality.

Is the Defender the ultimate car?

You can park it next to anything and it will be the more interesting car because it's so iconic and charming.

Lift kit pick up or G-Wagen is just bad taste and small dick jokes but Defender is just well received by everyone.

You do realise that's not a Defender?

Amerifats can't into Defenders.

It's something better, it's dad.

Thought it was the Skoda Yeti at first

>It's something better
It really isn't. Especially when the first job of removing a gearbox is taking off the front passenger side door.
Worth noting Series and County Landrovers have about as much in common as OP's concept. I don't see why everyone seems to be asshurt about it.

implying removing a door is hard

That's not what I'm implying at all you literal strawman.

lmao get rekt

get a 2018 Landrover Defender up ya.
Who knows, maybe the chassis won't be designed in such a retarded stopgap measure manner like previous LRs.

Kia driver detected.

it was ugly
but it was also utilitarian and iconic

I'm trying to understand who is this marketed for. But it sell just as before, with the upper-middle class types who have money to waste.

looks like a Kia Soul

Literally a Jeep Wrangler for europeans. Both the new Defender and Jeepsbare cucked versiona of the past.

And it'll brake down every 3,000 miles. I see it and I don't understand what appeal it will generate. It's small and supposed to be off-road.. But very few young guys are successful enough to want to buy it.

It's so fucking ugly maybe for once people won't mind actually off-roading with if. I'm sick of seeing these cars (that are sparkly clean) on the road.

So you're more concerned with form over function?
>And it'll brake down every 3,000 miles
What are you basing that on? The fact it'll break down every 3000 miles like ones before? Or it looks like it'd break down for often based on absolutely nothing?

>Land Rover
>looks like a fucking toy
modern car design is shit

No worse than the outgoing toys it's replacing. Infact, I'd say the outgoing Defender design was more novel and toy like.

idc about your opinion on specific models. the ones it's replacing is still shit and falls under "modern" design.

car industrial design as an art form is dead.

I guess it's a good thing no one else cares about your opinion either.

A challenger appears.

>haha we're a mini but bigger ;^)

simply epic, britbongs.

this so hard

Landskoda yetifender.

If you can't get I to an RR Sport or the new Velar then don't even bother, because the rest of the lineup is trash.

>soccermom mobile

Literally a mini pooper with a lift

It looks like a Suzuki

Same
Can't believe Land Rover is copying fucking Skoda

Defender concept is older than Yeti.