>>17054316

>those ANGERY headlights
Fucking disgusting

Thats exactly why I key lifted cars/trucks lol

These guys are fucked. That car park is almost fucking empty so that guy isn't inconveniencing anyone taking 2 spaces like that when there are at least 20 others (looks like more) easily available.
I hope someone wrecks their shit.
The only lesson they're teaching is that they're assholes, but what else do you expect from JEEP™

>getting angry about double parking in the United States of 800 Million Parking Spaces
That's 2.5 per living soul and 3.2 per motor vehicle. Your country will out of guns before it runs out of parking spaces.

Kys

IDGAF if people double park in the back of the lot. Fuck the rest.

They need their tires slashed

Double Parking is only okay if your car is worth more than 40k. Otherwise, quit being a fucking snowflake.
>criticizes what other people likes
>probably doesn't have very many friends
>Property damage is okay
>Snowflake detected
seeAgreed. Don't be a fucking dick for no reason.
Lifted diesel faggots are the same way.
>HURRR COAL DUSTER WOOOOO

How do they know the dude deliberately double parked and wasn't parked there because of some other retards' shitty parking?

BUT MUH YOOTOOB VIEWS HAHA

Double parking is okay in an empty parking lot.

There was a G class that parked up on the wheelchair parking space and took up another space this one time in a busy Costco, so I waited till the inevitable Asian girl came back then I accidentally hit her car with a grocery cart

Then I ran

>if their car is a special snowflake the owners get special snowflake treatment, quit being special snowflakes about it!!!

I'm crying

>attention whoring jacked up Jeeps
>self-appointed sheriff mentality
Ah yes, it all comes together.

Double parking is the douchiest thing you can do. Just park far away and walk.

I drive a shitbox so if someone parks like a fuckhead next to me I just slam my door into their door when I get in

>autism
If I saw a really nice car double parked, I'd take up the space next to it so no one could do that Jeep social justice shit.
Social Justice Warriors are cancer in human form.

Okay has something happened?

Why are there like 5 jeep threads?

I had some dipshit do this to me once when I was parked up against a wall in a parking garage. I keyed the shit out of the underside of their rocker panels. Penetrated straight down to the bare metal, I could feel it. Now his car will slowly start to rust from the inside out. Get fucked loser

ever been to a big city like New York?
a parking space is a luxury, that's why most people don't have a drivers license there

I live in Europe, that's why American parking lot cities are so hilarious to me in the first place. Your society collapses if everyone can't go everywhere by car.

>see what's happening
>turn around back inside the store and ask the manager if they can call the cops/tow truck since this is private property and all
>wait for the cops to show up and then go outside to confront the jeepturds

I'm NEET, you're wasting nobodies time but your own

>quick fixed blade into the sidewall of both heeps

easy breezy. Or keep some sparkplug pieces in your ash tray and shatter their windshields.

sorry we are not as cucked as you since cars are seen as racist, islamaphobic and sexist in Europe
revving engines are a hate crime

>sorry we've created an expensive, irreversible dependency that dominates our society

Lines. On. The. Ground. Morons.

If someone takes two spaces it's already too late, just park as if the lines denote the center of the space instead of the border. There will be a couple of half spaces left for motorcycles/scooters but who the fuck cares, they were just going to take up a whole space because giving bikes bike-specific advantages like sidewalk parking is verboten in the united states of jealous SUV cucks.

Some people don't actually understand WHY we have rules, just THAT we have them. This makes them very aggressive because they see something wrong but don't understand why it's wrong. Confused people are very angry and irrational.

>probably doesn't have very many friends
Jokes on you I don't have any friends at all

I'll be your friend user

No you won't. Nobody will

Can I be your non friend with benefits?

You don't get to bring friends.

Yeah sure

You must be the biggest Social Justice cunt alive.
FeelsBadMan

What the FUCK are you going on about?

Okay, drop your pants

idk man. I'm bored and this thread has slid pretty bad.

y-you too

Jeep owners are dumb as fuck.

This doesn't surprise me

Also there is nothing wrong with double parking if half the fucking lot is empty

There is NOTHING wrong with double parking at end of parking lot, I don't do it but I won't think any less of someone else doing so. If that bothers you, getting evaluated for autism should be the next step

That's what I just fucking said lol

Your autism is flaring up

I really hate people that double park, but I also don't like jeeps. I don't know what to think.

Can you even read senpai

Wasn't directing to you, I'm phoneposting so I quoted you to get post ready but forgot to delete post number, relax guy

>le civil law enforcer!!

Americans are so autistic

their religion literally states that the son of the universe's creator strongly endorses following whatever laws of the land happen to be there no matter how dumb, or how well things work if you're a little more flexible

for a christian, driving over the speed limit, passing through a stop sign before your car comes to a complete stop, and parking improperly are sins that must be repented for

sorry you're going to hell

all the delicious butthurt itt