/wfg/ - Warframe General

Bard Frame edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/4RhOvbi.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Pacifism Defect
> forums.warframe.com/topic/768600-the-pacifism-defect-update-19120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Onikiri and Ubadachi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Operators in relays when

Adult operators when?

I fucking loved Spiral Knights but I could not convince my friends to play it and lost interest
It was everything I wanted a multiplayer Zelda game to be at the time
I quit before they added bomberman to the game but reinstalled to try it and damn that was fun, too

Man. It bothers me during capture missions that the targets just freely walks among the tileset when they are a different faction than the enemy present on the ship. Seeing a Corpus target just be ignored by infested bothers me.
Let alone when capture targets gain boosts from infested ancients.

>being able to erp in larunda with our lolis

Bard fame when?

id say run but its too late

ONLY THE DEAD

>School IT didn't disable windows explorer
>opened up explorer and navigated to system32 and launched device manager
>from device manager navigated to networking and created a new local connection user allowing me to access the web without a proxy
That account served me well for the 2 years I was in high school, shame I couldn't access any of the shared network drives which was a huge pain in the ass for when the teacher wanted us to open up assignments from them.

Jesus I graduated HS 7 years ago and college 2 years ago. I feel old as fuck.

She just feels like a shittier loki to me, although I haven't spent a lot of time playing her.

Valkyr is the newest warframe i've gotten to 30, so I guess I haven't really played any of the new(er) frames enough to comment on them.

I swear officer, she looked several thousand years old!

what does legacy color pallets do, I cant figure it out

>daily resource booster
>pub lith excavation fissure
>oh boy better open up my gazillion lith relics while farming both double traces & double cryotic
>mr 20 jumps in
>kill stuff
>complete 1 excavator
>Get to extraction. Players waiting for you:1
Can someone please explain this
Also why is it always the high MR guys

The colors are a bit lighter

>NFA will only get a Silver Statue

When did that clan become full of shitters?

Doing pubs and expecting people to not be retarded.

It would be better off if you hosted (or found someone to host) and formed a group.

was your squad a bunch of random bullshit or was it optimized?
because some people are idiots that think you need to minmax everything
there's also the chance it's someone just clearing out the star chart

The game was killed by Sega Jews with endless promos and no content. I did enjoy the hack and craft while I did play, much longer than I should have.

Warframe has the same formula except fps instead of 2D movement.

specifically, they're desaturated.

>n-numbah wan

if they were clearibg out the starchart they wouldn't have been on a fissure.

was it the only lith at the time and did he have a relic? on lith you might just catch people tryin to farm traces, but if you're doing that and endless is the only available why would anyone not just run solo?

which do you guys prefer?

I have a question. with limbo's rework they're replacing his third ability, what do you think his new 3 augment will be?

mixing them

i know, but there must be some sleek about this...
Like the one getting the traces without wasting the relic, but it's so useless it makes no sense that every fucking game i get at least 1 guy extracting right away. And it's always the MR 20+ guys.
Some times the guy alone can't activate the timer and just stands there for the time we take to open 10 relics. Not even afk cause you see him move
WHAT IS THE POINT

>Augmented Enemy Shields

What kind of fucking shields.......

I mix them up but the dominant shades I use are from Legacy. Mind you the legacy option only affects older pickers so ones like Lotus or Baro show no changes

Warbros #1 forever in my heart.

>mfw the reddit clan is getting the top tier statue

「The World」

>come back after three years away
>kicked out of warbros due to inactivity, it's full now
>join friend's shitty ghost clan because research
>no one's ever on, feels bad
>competitive event, think fondly back to being #1
>get what points I can, clan is nowhere near 4k
>get messaged on tuesday, three other guys want to go for a 1k run.
>we only get to 900ish before everything goes to shit
>last night, three different sparse players are all around, two of them get carried on a 200 point mission to push us over to the free flamethrower
still miss being #1, but it's nice to have a clan you can be proud of. hope you cand find some comfy, /wfg/

To be fair, NFA doesn't even have 100 active members.

are they? i thought they were only replacing his 2, or else stepping down his 3 and then replacing it

what are you babbling about, gold statue was at 13.5k points and nfa is at 82

There's no sleek to getting traces without relics; that is intentional
Some people are just stupid man idk

Warframe uses way more operant conditioning than SK ever did
I really hated SK's energy system when I first started playing but they improved on that a lot which was nice. It was like the first games I ever tried with timegates to /play/ the game and I almost wrote it off completely. Really didn't like the "renting slots" system either which seemed stupid af.

That game really is great at a casual, though. I could imagine newer stuff inspired by Hyper Light Drifter x isometric design filling that void in the upcoming years.

Do anyone have an ignis build? Finally got fire cock frame and want to give her a weapon that match

>people unironically think valk is bad

why is your rescue target break dancing?

>still miss being #1
take solace in the fact you were never actually #1.

fuck off the clan system is garbage and DE is deluding themselves thinking they can throw carrots at us to chase after as if that will magically fix things

How's that exactly? Gold for a mountain clan is 13500 points, and they have close to 85k.

What are you talking about*

>forever in my heart.

And only there.

Dead clan grasping at straws with only a few remaining active autists that desperately try to flog a dead horse.

actually you might be right. I forgot they were merging his 2 into a movement key which frees that up for his new ability.
With the new AoE banish, I guess rift surge is going to be stupid powerful now since a 600% increase in your damage output is pretty obscene.

On top of that, NFA even reached almost double of the top 10% point mark required for the Ignis Wraith research. Not bad considering the fact half the clan didnt log in over 100 days.

anyone doing the melee design contest?
here's one concept I scrapped. felt like a chainsickle was needed in a ninja game, but....it's kinda boring.

make a rapier or spear please

didn't say the clan system was good, just saying my shitty clan worked out. i agree that throwing carrots at it will not improve issues of stagnation, interfaces, and forced participation that make clans a mess on the whole, to say nothing about orphaned systems like dark sectors.

Limbo's first ability is Banish, his second ability is now intrinsic, his second ability stops time, his third makes enemies explode, and 4th is still cataclysm.

It'll probably stay the same.

You should consider damage types while designing the weapon user
Like, are you going to use blunt damage on the other end? cum on
Think how is it gonna be controlled too, if this wasn't shit I would assume that the blunt part can knock down enemies while the blade finish them off, but what are the chances of that going into the game

Fuck. You.

this user "warbros #1" is a meme. the one event they got to 1, is where they cheated, hacked and memed to victory.

this 10o gets it

I've failed Sortie 3, 3 times now

user, you need to make a weapon that will resonate with the most of the fanbase of this game. aka a bunch of edgelords. If you are going to woo them, make something that they may sperg over.

Here's a good example of what might (while not original) give you a chance at the contest.

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Onikiri and Ubadachi

how? just bring limbo.

What the fuck are you doing with your life, user?

>gottfag was right all along
What?

oh right i forgot he was getting that weird not!molecular prime style thing.

>Think how is it gonna be controlled too,
Lacera/Mios moveset.
the contest is just weapon design. it has to be on an already existing grip/stance

>the one event
dude what nonsense are you smoking?

I kinda like the idea, but stat-wise it would probably just end up being an Atterax clone? Or maybe it could have puncture as its main damage. Just give it a bit more thought, flesh it out, the idea is good.

>
I took Loki.
Got a Pistol Riven for my hard time

I was never part of Warbros, but it's sad to see them in this state.

>the one event they got to 1, is where they cheated
this is vintage bait

make a sparting or fist weapon based on the helicor, i want to punch people with forcefield hands.

oh sorry the multiple events where Warbros cheated and memed to #1

sorry I forgot the amounts of scum being scummed

Yes and that one group with 12000 points is totally legitimate

They were merely thinking outside the box.

now that's some proper bait. much better.

>vazarin lens

>salty Warbruh detected

Memeurai

>Hoping for a riven since I haven't gotten any in like 2 weeks. Even a statue would be ok.
>Get pic elated instead

>well thought out strategies that may or may not harness the sleek
>somehow illegitimate

Holy fuck I bet you're the shitters who call for nerfs in a pve game

I used Vazarin for the event. Didn't actually have to revive anyone though.

>clan had to spit into 4 different power ranger clans just to keep up with literal storm size clan.
>still lose
>just reopening their own already healed wounds for (you)s

Im in flow

What do I do with all my Zenurik points after I max out the passive energy regen perk? Nothing else is good...

Never underestimate the power of salt

>Dead clan grasping at straws
>top 20 mountain clan an top 2 shadow that gets first most of the time
>"dead"
Someone's salty his clan didn't appear in the leperboards :^)

>the one event they got to 1
Bait memes

Cooldown reduction

Spoiler that shit, faggot.

;_;

Just max the whole tree in case they ever do do anything else for it. Itll give you something to do.

I wouldn't be elated but I'd be happy enough with a bluetato.

Mastery, then the skill itself. I just max out entire schools eventually, keeping shitty abilities disabled.

did you max the cooldown timer too? that's pretty much it. bank them for whenever focus gets reworked and all of the current trees are rendered irrelevant.

>gets first most of the time

Max the mastery and energy spike

hey that's nice, to bad you probably got something better from today's sortie

So /wfg/ why aren't you exploiting the Riven unveiling sleek I posted a few deds ago?

I just got a Nukor Riven. Turns out it wasn't worth my trouble.

Not bad
Should I reroll it or sell it as it is?

I'll trade you an unrolled Pox riven for it. :^)

sleek is a bad thing though, you dirty nigger

Reminder DE changed Vauban skill effects DURING the event (infinite cc duration for Bastille and Vortex). The 12k run took around 14h, by that time they had probably the whole fucking spawn in infinite CC.

>abusing any and all sleek in any and all events while screaming "numbah won!"
Literal autism.

because i hate trade chat and can't muster enough care to actually unveil rivens in the first place.

Except that they were 2 limbos and 2 frosts you idiot

Pox is ugly. The Nukor riven is critical damage + element also

why do people buy from warframe market?

I tend to get what I want cheaper just looking in trade chat for awhile

convenience

Warbros is dead Jim