French cars are so ugl-

French cars are so ugl-

Renault is okay in terms of design. Its Peugeot and Citroen that are ugly french fucks.

I'm French and I concur.
Fuck French cars, I always drive German cars.

This paint looks so good in the flesh I gotta stop and stare every time I see it.

I quite like the Cactus desu. So much nicer than an angry amorphous blob and the door padding is unironically a good idea. My mum was shopping for a car park crossover and I was sad she didn't get it (she got a Vitara).

Historic citroens have been very pretty (DS, C6, Traction Avant, SM etc.) it's only new citroens that look poop

Why do you frogs make cartoon cars

y
there finished it for you, that thing is indeed super fucking ugly

I'm sorry, I wish I could have killed the designer.

still ugly if you ask me. the occasional good hot hatch can't save their entire reputation

>Its Peugeot and Citroen that are ugly french fucks.
RESPECT THE JELLYBEAN

i won't lie
i wanna fuck this rear end

who ever said french cars where ugly (iv'e never seen anyone on Veeky Forums say this besides you OP - you fucking faggot) anyway, whoever said it is wrong.

There are also much better examples than that clio

clearly a bait thread

saged

It seems to me that all french cars have that FAS appearance, the headlights are always too far apart from eachother.

So pretty!

I'd like a low slung car with ridiculous front overhang thanks

this started in 1974

How fucking ugly.

more up to date

I like the Cactus design and its surprisingly cheap in the UK, im unironically considering buying one

Also lets not forget the French made the objectively most aesthetic cars in history (pic related), and the Citroen XM is fucking god tier

I don't know, man. 205 is cute

Boyracer version

the only cool french car...will never be produced

Nobody has ever said that french cars are ugly, but no, that riced shitbox is not particularly pretty either.

The DS is the true pinnacle of frog design.

when I was on vacation in London, I saw a metallic yellow Clio. It was a nice car, it's too bad that you can't get them in burgerland.

>jellybean
That's not a geo metro though...

208 looks better.

I unironically like the Cactus. I think it's the only car where Citroen new design guidelines kinda work
>tfw I have a gf and two dogs and thinking of buying one

>that car

That front grille makes the car look so unbelievably retarded I can't even find the words for it. Otherwise the design is pretty damn spot on.

The 407 was a pile of garbage compared to the 406

I think you all missed the point of the thread. You're supposed to post examples that would prove the nearly-finished statement in the OP wrong.

But in this case OP is right in abruptly finishing his statement. French cars generally aren't ugly in most cases except for a few exceptions but lets be real what country hasn't produced a few cars tilted towards the ugly part of the car-aesthetic spectrum? r-right?

I like the happy grille and design-wise would take that happy jellybean over a generic angry jellybean.

that's a hot little car

i just hate the headlights so much on it
but yeah otherwise its a cool car

I didnt know French even had cars. Doesnt matter, when Shria takes over things like "industry" will be illegal.

shamefull display of the low IQ that NEETfucks like you have, kys

:o what is that

>Paint it blue
>That's a nice Alpine

>true pinnacle of frog design

damn what an ugly car

This makes me wonder why so many modern cars lack door trim now.

I like it for some reason

>looks like a hatchback
>is the size of a fullsize sedan.

the cx looks good, you have shit taste.

306. Pretty damn good in gti form.

Yeah, even within the same era there are a lot of pretty and ugly french cars, although modern cars be it french, german, italian or american are all ugly in my opinion.

Nice Ferrari, bro

But czech mine

>But czech

we can go to the dakar together.

That everything.

I am poor but this lil thing is unkillable.
Got rammed two times by incompetent french drivers and I repared it with wire, superglue and spray paint.
Routinely endures all the abuse that comes from just driving to the backwoods place I call home.
And at the end of the day it's prettier than a civic.