What does Veeky Forums think of my new shift knob? Also, post your own shift knobs boys

What does Veeky Forums think of my new shift knob? Also, post your own shift knobs boys.

6/10 would insert into anus

also:
>that climate control layout
wtf

It looks like someone cut a dildo in half so they could fuck their car.

The best shift knobs are made to be gripped like a shifter and not like a penis.

Mine

unfunny/10

5/10

6.5/10

>that climate control layout

It really is terrible. The dumbest thing is that the temp control knob is the one on the far right and the fan control knob is on the left. So when I first got the car I kept turning the fan control knob thinking it was the temp and just turning off auto climate and blasting the fans.

I suspect it's because they just didn't change it from the European model where it makes sense and is closer to the driver but come the fuck on Ford that's a simple swap.

ive had this idea for a while of turning a chibe anime figurine with a big round head into a shift knob.
would that be cool Veeky Forums?

>shift gears by sitting on shift knob and moving whole ass

I really like the flat top but no one makes one for the FiST.

The guy who made my knob makes flat tops for Subarus and I asked if he could custom make a flat one for my FiST and he said he couldn't.

I'm no machinist but I didn't get it.

Wouldn't it be really cold to touch during winter?

cool
dumb
not sure
cool

>tfw knob cant be replaced

No katana shifter for me

I live in SoCal so if anything I'm more worried about having to buy like a golf club cover or something like it to cover it up in the sun so it doesn't get really hot. Maybe get a sun shield but I haven't seen a nice one for the FiST.

> tfw I know that feel
I just want a plain old round shifter dammit!

This is my shame

My ebay special

>Not a single dildo

I'm seriously disappointed, Veeky Forums.

Momo

That head unit

I would BUTT, 1, I would have to buy one.

Mine

Latest gear is overdrive retard, it's not the fastest at all

>valentine one
lol
enjoy your false positives and tickets
cobra masterrace

dont have my own pic

I drive an automatic.

Nice vintage Sparco knob

no, not in the slightest

Mine came in basically that exact same box, also got mine in an ebay auction where I was the sole bidder

Yeah I was really surprised to find it as cheap as I did. But ebay is awesome for shit like that. It's cheesy as fuck but I'm doing the interior of my car in black leather with red stitching and that knob just pops. Love it. My only issue is that I had to switch one of the screws out because just from highway vibration it would back itself out. But the set came with 3 spares so no worries

Oh and thanks for the compliment

>but I'm doing the interior of my car in black leather with red stitching
Reddish colors contrasting against dark colors is the tackiest edgy Wal Mart-esque design choice you can make. It's like you're upholstering the car for teenagers.

You like what you like. I'll do the same. You're not driving it, right?

Better teen than geriatric

Plus I'm a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan

tomei long dong right?
same I want one like that but I don't know if the adapter and reverse lockout would work.

I was just pulling your leg man, it's pasta based on . OP there was me. And the faggot pretended that Lamborghini using the color combination proved his point, kek. Actually red on black is some of the most patrician combinations you can make.
agreed
>american "football"

not to shill, but check out lathewerks. they turned me a to-spec cocobolo shift knob, admittedly for a pretty penny.

pic related. Yes I know it looks like a dildo.

>cocobolo
I can't help thinking of this.

I assume BCS = better call saul? I watched breaking bad but haven't gotten around to watching that just yet.

yeah
do you drive a cadillac? that would be perfect

Lol no worries dude

What car is it? I can't imagine bringing myself to re-upholster a car unless I was planning to keep it until it dies or I do.

It's a 94 integra rs that I'm turning into a poor man's R-type. I picked it up for basically nothing just to have a weekend project but the more I got into it the more I love it. I'm on the lookout for a decently affordable vtec to drop in. Eventually I'd like to rhd swap too. But at this point I'm content to take care of blacking out the interior, dropping in sparco seats, and I'm waiting on my R type steering wheel. I plan to keep it forever. Never had so much fun driving a car.

That's nice to hear user, glad you're enjoying it.

What do you drive? Posted your knob?

Probs a yuropoor made ford

>VW Golf
>Golfball shifter
Should get an actual golfball/10

>would that be cool Veeky Forums?
No, what the fuck is wrong with you?
What did your parents do/not do to you?

My Mugen knockoff. Didn't think it would feel better than the OEM one but I can't go back now. Shouldn't have bought this $11 shift boot. Looks like ass now. Will get a leather one next time.

>What did your parents do/not do to you?
clearly they didn't do anything worse than yours did, furfag

>tomei long dong right?
Ye

what the fuck is all that on the dash? Please tell me that engine start button is aftermarket user.

Clean your car faggot

r8

Am I cool guys?

jelly

Winter: get frostbite from shifter
Summer: get burned from shifter

Nice econobox

Your mom is going to want that back.

I want one of these.

Yup. A lesson thus learned is never forgotten. Fuck metal knobs.

Ehhh it is noisy as shit in the city, but is GOAT on the highway and on backroads. It's saved my ass so many times, haha.

Tiptronic Master Race reporting in.

that looks fugly. get a better one

*tips tronic*
m'lady

t. trucker

Seriously, it's not hard to keep alcantara clean.

I actually like it, it took me a few days to get used to but it's simple and straightforward and I find that it holds a comfortable temperature well without having to constantly fiddle with it. I also appreciate how easy it is to adjust without having to stare at it, which can't be said for the button-based units in BMWs and many other cars.

Also, nobody else with an ST seems to have figured this out, but you can voice command it.

Hurst ball

Are we twins? I have the same setup but with a 2010 STi. V1 is def GOAT on the highway.

no its not it just needs any old leather treatment chemicals.

not bad satan

kek

>checked

I forgot where to get those... Its like Crooked Charlies or Dangerous Dans.

L-Lewd

Of course