/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
shadowverse-portal.com/image/1.6.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.67SGY.67SGY.67SGY.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.61KvW.61KvW.6BI6S.6BI6S.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.61NLm.61NLm.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.63kio.6BM-o.6BM-o.65GMy.65GMy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.61SE6.694Vo.694Vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When their anime comes out :^)

strawpoll.me/12378077

I need pictures. Pictures of Grea.

Reminder if you use reddit you need to go kys and since there is a subreddit for shadowverse you can go there ;^)

BASED CYGAMES

GIVERS OF FREE SHIT

Why do I feel I was being memed?

I wish I was running aggro shit would have been over earlier instead of mid.

I didn't get Yuel or Magisa sleeves and I'm ok with it.

DRAGON LEGO WHEN???

send help

>knowing theres a shdaowverse subreddit and shilling it
You're the one that really needs to go back or kys.

>FAQ about Granblue Event said 3/10/2017
>Forgot about nippon timezone

Thank goodness I only whiffed one sleeve I guess.

>everyone had good luck with the last packs
>didn't get a single legendary
>everyone had shitty luck with these packs
>maybe today will be my lucky day
>1 gold

>half of sleeves missing
>waifu cerberus, for passionate hugging
>second waifu forte, for innocent cuddling
>third waifu magisa, for lustful sex
Kill me because I'm retarded for not going for the waifus first and instead focusing on the classes that coincide with the missions.

>turn 25 and blood has only drawn 27 cards
woah

CBlood, Seraph and Ramp Dragon

This is the international version fuck the Japs.

posting here to get more (you)s

WHAT DECK/CRAFT BENDS DARIA THE FUCK OVER AND FUCKS HER IN THE ASS UNTIL SHE'S BLEEDING AND PROLAPSED. I NEED TO MAKE THIS BITCH FUCKING PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS, THIS CUNT HAS BEEN FUCKING ME SINCE DAY ONE OF HR ARRIVAL AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
I WANT THEM TO BEG FOR NERFS SO THEY CAN JUSTIFY NOT HAVING TO FUN INTO THIS DECK ANYMORE. I DONT CARE IF I DONT WIN ANY OTHER GAMES OTHER THAN JUST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DARIA PLAYERS OVER FOR SUBMITTING TO PLAYING THIS DISGUSTINGLY OVERPOWERED BITCH.

this is not bait, I am legit looking for a deck

I play CBlood and can't remember the last time Daria beat me.

>knowing there a subreddit

Retards from Ieddit been posting leak card from there to here. It's fucking obvious there is a subreddit, you dumbcuck.

>replying to me
Found the butthurt /pol/ redditor

kys

>2 leggos from free packs
based japs

Which gold?

REEEEEE
5 Darias from packs now

LISTS PLEASE
or are they just the regular ones on gamepress?
no u

Stop shitting up /svg/ with your reddit and kill yourself.

>open 4 packs from promo

>3 legos

>2 already had a playset and 1 meme

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You're just shafting yourself by limiting yourself to only go on Veeky Forums. Reddit has a bunch of useful resources and genuinely interesting and amusing content. You're essentially boiling reddit down to /r/pics and /r/funny as if Veeky Forums is entirely /b/ and /soc/

Professor of Taboos

If he replies to this copypasta that means he's a retarded newfag who started browsing /v/ a week ago and thinks he knows everything, in that case he should fuck off somewhere not /svg/.

Daria fucked my seraph deck earlier, its amazing what happens when you dont draw what you need at the right times.

>somehow overtired and drunk me went 9-1 with Rune for the sleeves and I don't remember any of it
>didn't do it in ranked

So is this going to be of any use for sword or is it just another bad draw engine like Conscription?

are prism priestess and uriel the only ways to tutor a guardian sun?

Oh poor you. I only got bronzes and silver

Put your trip back on Retarded Namefag.

Oh yes the great downvote me button. The classic if you say anything I don't like it gets delete site. Amazing.

How to play Dragoncraft
>know dragoncraft is underpowered against most decks
>proceed to play dragoncraft regardless
>come to/svg / and whine that dragoncraft is underpowered
>rinse and repeat

Nice autism.

Nerf to T2 sword

>Oh wow, a good card for Dra-
>it's Sword
Figures.

>I want sword to have a good everything
Why would other classes even exist if Sword got good draw and removal?

Confirmed Fuck off from /svg/ and learn some proper chan etiquette, also fuck off and kill yourself.

That copypasta isn't even old and only been posted on /v/.

Is it stupid to have Vania but not summon bloodkin in your deck?

>only been posted on /v/
Clearly not anymore.

>Discards Albert

It's hot garbage until they reveal something that can pair well with this.

Dragon - Legendary
8pp
3/3 -> 3/3
Fanfare: Summon Megalorcas until your area is full. (An area can hold 5 cards)
Enhance (10): Then give all allied Megalorcas Storm
Evolve: Evolve all alied Megalorcas

The art is kawaii as fuck at least. Tier 1 card.

Wait I'm fucking retarded
>draw a random countdown amulet
How do you even look for guardian sun

Yes

wew

>chan etiquette

I've been here long then you cuck.

Too overpowered

Most dragon discards avoid discarding the highest cost card in your hand otherwise you would play discard meme and discard your own dragoon.

I tried Granblue Fantasy because of the collaboration but that game is straight garbage, why would anyone play this when you can play Shadowverse

>like jeanne d'arc
>get jeanne emblem
>cant use it without remembering this image

>tfw you want to make a deck around your waifu, but you can't make it work.

I failed you.

Think of the stories you can tell your friends when you finally pull a character you need after spending $200.

It's good for cheap Zerg sword that plays palace fencer and pompous princess. It helps with the topdecking after emptying your hand at turn 5.

>16 damage from hand
This makes me wonder if we will really get a Megalorca themed legendary. I hope we do.

Just play disco dragon with this waifu.
purple hair and glasses are best

>try it out as well
>can't stop even though I can point out the faults within the game
>know it's a grinder, for more grinding
>still play it anyways

Send help, I have autism.

It's 10 max with evolve since the legendary itself doesn't have storm.

>free packs for 8 million downloads
>get this

Just fucking play NIS games, they're designed around grinding but they don't purposely make grinding unfun so you have to spend money to skip the grinding.

Nice desu ne

>her tail is somehow part of her suit

how

game-ai has some cblood lists

Just 1 gold card

fug

Read it again. If you enhance + evolve the card, it's 4 4/4 Storm orcas to face. It has the same evolve effect as Neptune.

Maid dragon does the same thing, where the dragons use magic for their clothes when it's technically their skin.

I'm playing at rank potato as a relatively new player, and while I face random memes from time to time, the Daria decks are netdecked and rather common.

Ramp Dragon, despite its other shitty match-ups right now, is supposed to have a decent winrate against Daria. Seems to have worked for me although people at these ranks may just do terrible misplays for all I know. As long as you don't have an abysmally bad starting hand while they have an amazing one, they can't finish you off.

Daria usually drops around the time you can cast BotS that tends to wipe the board if you have any minion to help kill off the Ogler that remains. Similarly, they burst 20 hp very effectively but struggle to finish you off when you start dropping your Butt Angels combos. They don't have the resources to spend on killing off your big minions so as soon as you make one Luci stick it's over.

And if you make it to 10 pp the Bahamut just shits all over them.

She transforms her dragon scales with dragon magic she is actually not wearing any clothes it's just an illusion.

shadowverse-portal.com/image/1.6.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.67SGY.67SGY.67SGY.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.61KvW.61KvW.6BI6S.6BI6S.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.61NLm.61NLm.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.63kio.6BM-o.6BM-o.65GMy.65GMy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.61SE6.694Vo.694Vo

What would be some good poorfag alternatives to Odin?

Well that obviously stupid enchance effect. I know its fanmade but still.

DON'T EVER USE GAMEPRESS

Go to game-ai.jp and then go to the tier list. They have plenty of decks. Gamepress is absolute shit and updated way too slowly.

I finally have a full netdeck (Daria) and I'm ready to climb to masters. However, what scares me now is the upcoming expansion. What happens if I can't make it in time? Will Daria become useless? I don't want to be stuck in AA or masters with no complete competitive deck and be unable to get sleeves or do ranked quests. Is it worth going for it?

Literally nothing because there aren't any other neutral cards that banish amulets.

Great anti-brick material for control sword. Trash for unga which is why everyone is saying it's bad.

Make your own. There is no one type of control blood.

>netdeckers

Blood is truly the thinking man craft.

The good ones are class specific

This.

The Odins are an absolute must vs. Seraph and very useful against Shadow.

If face no Seraphs and think you can make do against shadow with something else, go for whatever that is.

>it keeps fuckinghappening

50gold will never be worth putting up with this shit

Alternative: Drop everything above 4 except for Albert, Add Alwida's command, Quick bladers and a few more storm minions and you're set.

>Open the 4 welfare packs
>Dry spell from opening standards is over
>Animated albert 2nd total, 2nd wolf, last 2 date's for a full set, sadistic first amelia and a 4th taboo for 840 vials total
I'm gonna have to craft those flute's, dragoons, wyrm spires, deathmists, orbs, genesis and shit I bet. God I wish a lego wasn't worth 4 golds and I didn't need so many cards.

>pay to lose card advantage
genius

Better than me. At least you get free vials.

cblood. You heal their shit off and you can removal/board clear them to suicide.

>Lose 1 card
>Gain ability to play something before T7
Seems fine to me.

>900 vials
T-thanks cygames

Let me just hold on to this Odin, Frontguard and Bahamut, I'm sure I can survive 7 turns.

>want to save all your Odin's and Fangblade's for removal
>they get thrown away if amulet is played
>lose

Seems brilliant.

/ourguy/

>Play slow grinder deck
>Get slow matches
If only there were another way.

Every deck I want to play is countered by Odin

remove banish

I don't have a phone to play mobile shit on but if I was on the go a lot with a lot of waiting it's not bad.

Conjuring force deck and fling cantrips off curve bro. you can turn them into 4 4/2's pretty easily.

>This ungabats is bashing my face in
>Better save this fucking odin

>getting matched against control every game
>hurrrrr just switch to aggro bro
kill yourself

>the skeleton of my meme deck is similar to d-shift because I need to boost shit up

>people keep conceding

I don't know how to feel about this.