/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1185

Neppy's New Game Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9
Illustration Portion of Dengeki Neptune vol2. (Not NepNoKai): mega.nz/#!zMQh2SqS!y7-5NC1oBduoodOub_VsYWUK6SBE3ikpE-7otze7Rm8

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
Character Cards for CC Introduced: gematsu.com/2017/02/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-character-cards
Latest Chaos Chanpuru Trailer: youtu.be/B-aaPg3rCJE
CC's Opening Released: youtu.be/0Hs9hezCdDQ
CC's Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4 Goddesses Online Things:
"Famitsu-chan's Intimate Set" DLC for 4GO Announced: famitsu.com/news/201702/28127935.html
4GO's Fanart Contest Winners Announced: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/plan/
Noire's 4GO Drama CD Translated: youtu.be/EiU8lONyKKs
The rest of the Drama Discs can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCp2g73P5c7nY9qNYKmLzwxw/videos
4Go coming to the West this winter: nichegamer.com/2017/03/09/cyberdimension-neptunia-4-goddesses-online-heads-west-ps4-pc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkTLKiaYqiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My wives.

>More Uzume on Steam.

HELL YEAH.

Steam is good

Vert is best goddess.

I know there's no official reason, but does anyone have a guess as to why PP hasn't gotten a PC port yet? My autism bugs me that it's the only one they skipped over.

d-d-do you think they'll give us a decent limited edition?

PP was localized by NISA, not IFI.

NISA and low original sales i would assume

>Coming to the West this winter

WONDERFUL!

>hetshit
They already know GekiNoire was an utter mistake, so.

Don't be stupid. There are many reasons why Noire's game sucks, and "hetshit" is not one of them.

I'm going to rape Red straight

Well NISA having localized Danganronpa didn't stop Spike Chunsoft from putting that on Steam, but I suppose it would make sense if low sales made them unmotivated to work out a deal.

Can I join you?

Hey, Noire's game isn't that bad. Though I do concede that Noire's game has a fair share of problems. While Secretary just feels like a male character shoehorned into the game, that's not one of the game's problems.

Can I take the ass? More dicks are better.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=GkTLKiaYqiU

Why in the world is this the thread theme?

yeah i want to know why too

SONO CHI NO SADAMEEEEEEEEEEE

She's gonna rape you gay

No she won't.

autism

I want Red to rape me lesbian

Would IH win against the cock?

I haven't seen good new nep fanart in a while

Who is this loli version of Vert?

Here.

There.

Bouquet.

Bouquet, she's an NPC in 4 goddesses online who guides adventurers.

and dies. :]

I want her to guide my cock to Vert's pussy!

Does she really? Did this asshole just spoil shit for no reason?

She doesn't die.

thanks

Phew.

No, she dies, like Uni in VII.

Fish?

Have you even searched?

What the fuck is your problem?

Fish.

You know what it is.

The fact that Conquest never got fixed is my problem.

>IF with short hair
NO
NO
NO WAY IN HELL

My ponytail wife Iffy is so cute.

mommy issues

You guys didn't tell me I could fly! This is the best map ever.

user, you need to chill. It's not canon.

Pixiv link?

They still acknowledged it in game but never fixed it.

Well, how would you propose they "fix" it?

The Holy Sword ending exists, you know.

Wish we had one of these for every character.

Say it's a dream or have Conquestgear as a boss.
Anything rather than that ambiguous "it happened but we mock it hahaha".

But there was nothing left to fix, anymore.
Ge-Ge destroyed it all, along with herself.

We really need Conquestgear to come back as a boss. Along with some remarks as she meets Nep&Co.

>Short-hair BH

Actually, that second suggestion isn't too bad of an idea.

Conquestgear as a super-boss would be pretty awesome. That or a side game with Conquestgear as the main villian and Big Nep as the protagonist.

Yeah, but it's a fanwork.

Don't get me aroused. I would love that so much...

Neps are not for edgy, their supposed to bring smiles to you're faces, unless you somehow enjoy them suffering. In that case kill yourself.

I'm just laughing at the "PC ports never" people.
At this point it's not even "PC version when" anymore, it's same day multi-platform release.
Console cucks are being laughed out of the building, all the way to the train station and then out of the country.

But do you really want to see more edge, in Nep games?

You misunderstand. I want a satisfying conclusion to Conquest precisely to get rid of the edge from that ending.
Nepgear killed almost all of her friends, and the one left aren't ready to support her, and on top of that, the Deity of Sin suggests that she basically doomed Gamindustri.

SeHa will never be on pc

>tfw, the next game will launch on PC before Console release.

I know, this is the reason all the Vitards left, because the first ports were the Vita games. We're in the way of making the PS4fags leave as well. Soon they'll all be making Bloodborne threads and starving for attetion LOL. Your special girl ain't special anymore once you realize everyone is fucking her for cheaper than you do.

Unlikely. Console is still the bulk of its sales.

Hey, I think you guys have the board.

is a block back.

Continue to tell yourself that, maybe you'll avoid that emotional breakdown for a little longer then.
Console cucks would be beyond themselves with rage.
Only in Japan and the game doesn't release in Japan on PC anyway. Overseas you can't really make the same argument.

It will literally release on May or June.

it's funny because the one game that i actually would want to play again on PC, seha, isn't getting ported. too bad for you guys though.

it's actually a bit of a shame since the vita version is like 20fps and it deserves better.

>Overseas you can't really make the same argument.
Yes you can. You need 6 pc sales to make as much money as 1 console sale. And, frankly, you're wrong if you don't think 4go will sell 30k copies on ps4 in the west

Console games only make a profit the first days after release, and making physical copies is expensier than just giving money to steam so they put your game in their store. Lmao there's a reason IFI is releasing their next nep game on steam the same day that on consoles.

No. Because you can sell used console games.

See the first part of To make "the bulk", i.e. a clear majority, you need more than a small majority. A clear majority is in practice generally defined around 2/3 of the whole, so 2/3 of the full profits would have to come from console sales in the west, which is highly unlikely.
And 6 PC sales to make up 1 Console sale is just plain wrong. That only applies if you use a double standard and compare PC prices way down the line to a full price console sale, which generally doesn't happen down the line either.
Even right now, MegaNep is 40$ on Steam. Are you saying MegaNep for PS4 costs 240$ before DLC?

Nobody's buying meganep at 40 bucks on steam. NOBODY.

A lot of people did when it was released, and it was expensier with only %10 discount the first week. What's better, these ports all came with issues when they were released, and still, a lot of people bought them and even fixed them themselves. They'd rather play a semi-broken port than buy the game on the console HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Nobody is buying MegaNep at . NOBODY.

See how that empty argument works in both directions?
People buy full price steam games all the time. The poorfags in the forums whining about sales are an intense minority.

So I'm nobody. Good to know.

Can't wait for the 4GO nude mods.

I guess there might me a way to bring it back, if we involve Kurome, and her abilities to mess up with dreams and dimensions.

But the plot might become pretty hardcore again.

>The poorfags in the forums whining about sales are an intense minority.
yeah that must be why you can look at the steamspy page for any given niche title releasing at a high price and watch how few sales they get, and then a sale hits and the game's install base quadruples.

pc players do not buy full priced games nearly as willingly as console players will.

I recognize these thighs! It's Mikan from TLR!

There are no MegaNep nude mods, so what makes you think there will be 4GO ones?

Let's see that hard data that lets you imply the same thing doesn't happen on consoles.
And it all depends on the game quality. A good game will sell regardless of a high or low price. Or will sell regardless if the hype machine was strong enough, like No Man's Disappointment.

The cucks really took the 180 after IFI announcement about 4go release. I guess when SeHa will inevitably be ported on PC, the only game left for them taking pride in will be PP.

Because console users don't have the choice, do you think they are humans with a different kind of bran than PC users? They're not, plus they also have to buy the game and pay for lonline

Dude, the Lastation arc in VII involves purging the order. That means kangaroo court, mass executions, and everything being top secret. Not to mention K-Sha being a child soldier. And Blanc's arc has Lowee almost being overrun by monsters.
And monsters don't make prisoners.

And don't get me started in Victory with the monsters being unlucky kids, or the cloned soldiers.

Console gamers tend to have more disposable income. The enthusiast builder crowd for PC is a minority, most only game on the platform out of necessity rather than a choice.

Who from where?

Yeah I am sure that outdated as fuck world view still holds true in a market where more and more AAA games come out on PC to satiate the rapidly growing number of people with good machines. PCs are becoming cheaper and cheaper when you look at the base cost for playing new games. Consoles on the other hand get more and more expensive for new games.

>an arc about references to Konami titles
>hardcore
K-Sha was indeed too hysterical why doesn't sc/u/m bring her in their delusions? she is more of a blatant lesbian than RED ever was, but I wouldn't call it "serious".

Compared to Neptunia's usual goofiness, it's serious as fuck, dudeski.
We go from "teehee let's defeat cute monsters with the power of friendship" to "NO SHA SHE'S A TRAITOR YOU MUST KILL HER SO THAT THE ORDER CAN PREVAIL".