/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, March 9th:
1009 – The first known record of the name of Lithuania appeared in an entry in the annals of the Quedlinburg Abbey in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
1862 – American Civil War: In the world's first major battle between two powered ironclad warships, the USS Monitor and the CSS Virginia, fought to a draw near the mouth of Hampton Roads in Virginia.
1932 – Éamon de Valera, one of the dominant political figures in twentieth-century Ireland, became President of the Executive Council of the Irish Free State.

>News
CK2 Monks and Mystics is out. Check the Veeky Forums archive for links.

EU4 - 28/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-february-2017.1001995/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuLum7nEqEk
rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/2aHC/Crusader.Kings.II.v2.7_NewUpdated.DLC.only.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based.

F

Ou est le Patrie des Français?
C'est Normandie? Occitanie?
C'est Limousin et ces jambons?
C'est ou il y a des crêpes Bretons?
NON! NON! NON!
Il faut que nous l'agrandirions!
Il-faut-que-nous l'agrandirions!

So maybe war with Livonia should have been started as soon as the truce or completely stopped when I saw they had an alliance with Denmark, also how come I can't make them a co-belligerent in a war, yet they can answer a call to arms, surely that defies the whole point of a truce
What should I do from here
And yes Austria got all of burgundy and a PU with Hungary, whilst Bohemia is a snake and allied with the ottomans

How the fuck did that gross texicums happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=nuLum7nEqEk

Is that Britain or England?

Our Glorious Imperator has gotten used to glory, and wants to be remembered for centuries after He dies. We just hope that He won't destroy the economy trying to conquer vast amounts of land that we can't mange
No, it's just the AI

Opinions on the new CK2 DLC?

I just got CK2, why does the game crash when I try to click the flag in the introduction tutorial?

it's meme tier
the balance is shit
it was designed so you get lots of meme events that you can post to reddit for huge upboats

i love it, i sort of hate how there can be many missions at once, but i hope thatll be fixed.

Why are you improving relations with Athens?

HELP ME

because yes

To annex later you pleb

no idea. i went on a rampage dismantling every great power. when texas was released they got all that shit

england. if i remember correctly i forced them to dismantle their empire

google it senpai, prolly have to lower settings or reinstall

With the Emperor finally back in Constantinople, He celebrated His victory making the prisioners of war that we got from Cyprus and the rebellion in the West, fight eachother to death. Obviously the trained Cypriots won. While a bit cruel, the peasants loved it and celebrated our victory for days.
So I can annex them later?

>Rio Grande

how is your performance so far into the game user

Just go to war over it lmao

>cheating
why?

give me interesting nation to play in meiou
i was thinking about knights

And after coming back home, we update our equipment and tactics based on what we learned while on Athens.
Meh, mostly because there's a big war right now, but i'm used to it
i just did you fucking retard
>cheating

ur mom lol

EU3 or EU4?

no u

Sure thing my man

Custom Orthodox Alexandria (starting with 10 provinces around the Alexandria trade node) with trade ideas

rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/2aHC/Crusader.Kings.II.v2.7_NewUpdated.DLC.only.7z

This guy is the most based and most white person. This fixes the dlc not working.

>4
Dropped

>cheating to make the game harder

whats the problem

i was the user who asked him to check Wallachia in the previous thread, to see why Wallachia hasn't formed Romania yet despite owning all the required land

>custom nations
into reddit it goes

Just say no to EU4

>Crusader Kings 2 : Horse Fucking Simulator

what is wrong with this game

>cropping

hello sir might i borrow this fascinating picture to intellectual internet site called reddit where i get karma for funny memes? XD dae mlp

Horse pussy is large, gotta crop it up for better fit

And now our pious ruler restores the Patriarch in Lefkosia. Slowly we are recovering our lands from all of the heretics, maybe we will be able to invade the Holy Land in the following years

Pic related

Pic related

>you can turn off AI seduction
holy shit I can actually enjoy the game without everyone on my continent trying to bang my wife

dont be so full of insecurities you beta

based and white

anyone got any good guides for vic 2

to byzantine poster:
vassalize jews in jerusalem

Well that was fast. Disappointing since the middle of that comic cute af

Okay,

>eu4
>england
>choose parliamentary debate
>immediately succeed
>still have the debates page open for choosing

What's going on here? Is it a glitch? I'm scared of what might happen if I choose another debate.

it's not a bug its demonstrating the efficiency of the Westminster system

Any good Jewtubers to learn how to play CK2?

>jewtubers

fuck off back to your containment board you braindead r*cist

>Jewtubers
We get it, dude, you browse Veeky Forums.

This desu.

Arumba's got a good tutorial series

based and black

to Daniel:
Kill yourself you fucking spastic

Its like alternate timelines, one where you one and one where you lost

fuck you faggot, you are a nobody and will die nameless

>declare war on someone with 500 men
>suddenly this
what the fuck?

Thanks.
22 videos is a bit long but I will watch it. Too bad quill18 doesn't has something like that.

>they had more the 500 prestige to raise tribal army

how about he "culture converts" them

Tribal leaders can spend 500 prestige to raise a 2k man tribal army

yeah i dont know what the fuck i was doing

But in this game Venice isnt Jewish They turned Orthodox then into the true Christians.

Hello people of this board! This is [s4s] here to rescue on of your nice friends. He asked us to post some things.

"While We wage war in Anatolia, the muslims revolted again! Soon they will be crushed though, since our war is finished and they're losing men in the hills
>banned for 3 days for THIS
sasuga mods"

"We gave away a border province to the Athenians so hopefully they will be less resistant to being integrated soon"

These are nice screenshots.

"In about 20 years Athen SHOULD be a part of our glorious Empire"

"And We don't even have to kick out the Jews! they're just leaving!"

>that part doesn't look very nice but since the original poster provided dubs i'll post it anyway

"With the death of our Master of the Mint in Chalcidiki, decreasing our inflation is going to be more difficult, but at least our new architect will make buildings and infrastructure cheaper
Meanwhile, we're being very succesfull converting Anatolia after the Muslim revolt"

>ban evading and making all your posts so easily identifiable so mods can ban you again
retard

>forgot to turn this off
>it's happening already
xd

>byzposter was the one who commissioned the doujin
You keep getting more based my man

I'll post the rest next time

That is all but my friend asked me to link a thread here so you can all continue posting there.

I whish you all a very nice day.

what was meant by this?

>xd

>the dude died already
>this is his brother that took over
i don't even know what's happening

it's romantic irony

>eu4 devs realizded Byzantim has as much relation and rights to call itself Roman Empire as some central african nigger.
>ck2 you still need to be christian byz emperor.

(´・ω・`)

Hello, I would like to inform you that I am not that byzposter you are talking about.

The man asked [s4s] for help and showed us his dubs. This is a perfectly regular procedure.

How haven't these fucks given up already?

Is After the End worth playing?

Why hide theocracy heir stats? They are generated at choice, so can check them with save scumming or memory editor?
Just to fuck with you?

perhaps

Germany needs to take at least stalingrad. And I cant see but they also need leningrad.

Yes.

>all of CKII is 150 dollary doos

This is why I don't pay for digital media. I was going to see a movie tonight but I bought Berserk Volume 1 instead at the comic book store. And Now I'm going to play my pirated ckii until I get bored and then read my manga.

How is everyone fucking Glotterhoof these days? I had at least three Insane characters and the event never procc'ed

hey

Oh yeah, i forgot, thanks senpai.

I had Stalingrad earlier but got pushed back. I forgot how hard Russia is if you're not Germany, after the first winter is gone they just start shitting out quality troops. No close air support is literally hell.

I think I'm playing CKII wrong.

I'm trying to advance to like the 1200s while I I start in the 900s or whatever because I want to do the shit later, but I guess I should just try to enjoy the time period I'm in because if you don't you don't enjoy the game. So is starting later acceptable?

I play a lot of HoI3 and I don't like starting late in that because I can't set my shit up nice.

CK2 is so long timespan wise you dont have to rush it. Try building tall for a while- get trade expedition from economic focus.

Thanks for filling us in.

>i pirate just like everyone else
>wheres my medal boss
You a vegan too?

monks and mystics broke autobuilder mod, what a pain in the ass.

What's the best Zoroastrian to play as in the earliest ck2 start?

custom count in some kingdom

>not Bogomilist
git gud