But pic related recently

But pic related recently

All of a sudden steering wheel is wobbling hard at 60mph+ in either 4th or 5th gear. Already checked tire balance and alignment. Car is in shop overnight. Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hEukgofjVoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bought* sorry autocorrect on shitty samsung

It's probably just to heavy

I know it's a heavy car but the previous owner bought pretty new tires and rims do I don't think it's the wheels

you bought an american car

>Should I be worried?
Worried that the tech is taking your car for a joyride and farting in it? Sure.

Medical student here, sounds like you have a bad case of homosexuality and Can't Turn Syndrome. I'd recommend a rice based diet starting obsessing over GT-R lap times.

I wouldn't even care the owner is a super nice guy daily drivers a camero ss and worked on many of my families cars.

My question is, what is most likely causing this problem aside from wheels and is it expensive?

Jews. Democrats.

Could be the electrical steering. I know my buddy had an issue like this with his

Let me give you a semi serious answer because it seems like this isn't a bait thread.

Either the power steering pump (or electric rack, not sure what this one runs) is broken/going out/stuck/etc., or you're just gunning it in 4th/5th at 60+ and the car's weight is shifting to the rear so the front wheels get a little squirly.

Thank you for the only serious response. It's very bizarre and only recently started to happen. If I death grip it, I can control everything just fine but the second I let off wiggle wiggle. When I drop below 50mph it completely goes away

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hEukgofjVoU

Could be a lesser version of the problem in the vid

Lol'd but yeah this is what it feels like

It wants to kill. Its blood lust is pulling it towards every human it sees once it's at speed.

Watch out, it's hunting for a crowd.

Driveshaft or steering linkage maybe?

This man knows what he's talking about

Fucking KEK that had me in stitches user, did not expect to lose my shit that hard

Lol what the fuck
Only fourth or fifth? What happens in third? Like other user said I'd see what's up with the steering rack, also check all ball joints etc.

Bump to help OP out

Was about to say ball joints and bushings.
My car did this a while back, turns out the bushing on the lower control arms were rotted out and the arms were basically loose. So it loads up force on one side and transfers to the other with nothing to stop it.
Check your swaybar and end links while youre at it.

It wants to kill some people. Mustangs are blood thirsty cars.

Dude ebic xddddd

>Bought recently
>steering wheel is wobbling hard at 60mph+
Bent frame/bent front suspension parts.