/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

"Neji was right" edition

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/10836408/1/Gold-Digger
fanfiction.net/s/5316196/1/Loyalty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good edition. Neji was indeed right. So right he died for it.

>NSUNS isn't even slightly on a level that Street Fighter or Tekken are on, haha. The game is not deep. It's goal is to allow the player to play through a successful manga series first, and then supply good gameplay second.
Again, you're retarded and making those comments. Your talking points are the average bronze player on SF5 for instance, and you fail to realize how simple SF5 is. When someone can break down a game at its most basic level, the difference between nuns4 and sf5 is the most obvious thing in the world. Even at it's face-value level, not even the meta intricacies, the different mechanics, nuns is the more complex game.

This "haha every1 says sf5 is a deep game so imma say it too even tho im trash and i dont get it so i look cool" arguments shows your inner machinations about how you see everything in general. This is an unexplored game, without tournaments, without pot bonuses, without top players, without an active competitive community, just shitters like yourself that are attracted to the game due to the fact that it features your favorite homoerotic couple on it and the word "NARUTO" on blazing letters on the cover and are unable to dissect anything complicated.

ok

Because I really want to click on this thread in the catalog. Fucking homos.

Everyone's gay here with their sleep overs with boys and yaoi.

Geez, I can see someone is so insecure about his heterosexuality that he can't see a male without a shirt without feeling it means he's homo.

except that user was straight
he said he was straight, so that must be true!

If you were never say anything of value, don't reply in the first place. Don't abuse anonymity to be retarded user

> Everyone's gay here with their sleep overs with boys
That was a good point in this thread's existence. I wonder if that user is still here.

ok

perv-Neji is my rolemodel.

>Waifufags this insecure and mentally underdeveloped
Surprising no one.

He was also the same guy that said he wanted the boys in Boruto's generation to fuck, but it was completely not gay to want that.

I wonder if RtN Neji would've legitimately fucked Hinata if he had the chance.

Good times. We gave him so much shit, haha

I recon so. He was totally perving on her in the baths.
Good lad.

Hina's back next ep too, probably for a few seconds of screentime.
Sorry for low quality.
Do you think the jap VA's are worried now that the main series is coming to an end? They're gonna need new gigs soon (except the popular and sucessful ones like Mizuki)

>He used to screencap his posts to tell everyone that the gay content that gets posted on here wasn't from him when we meme'd him about it from that incident.
Good times is right.

Heard about Naruto and Hinata's VAs made it through
Dunno about rest of the crew though

Won't most of the cast be brought over for Boruto?

kys

They'll be there, you idiot. They're just not in the first arc since it's focused on the academy years.

ok

>kys
kys

> come to a Naruto thread
> WAIT WHAT'S ALL THIS DISCUSSION ABOUT NARUTO
> I DIDN'T COME HERE FOR THIS REEE

is there Naruto version of this?

Reminder that this happened.

I don't really know what the naruto equivalent of this would even be.

Non canon

This didn't really happen in Naruto did it?

Naruto my student
Yuo are of men now
Yuo must hav wife and children
Will u pick butifel pinky teammate
Or Hyuuga grill that you saved from moon

lel

> Sakura, my daughter
> yuo are woman now
> yu must choose husband and have children
> will you pick kind and compassionate Naruto
> or violent, emotionally stunted terrorist i have brought from akatsuki
> ...
> pic related

Actually it kinda happened with Gaara where ekders wanted him to marry and produce heir, since once gaara is goner it'll be Shikadai who will inherit the Suna
In the end they find a girl but that girl actually loves Gaara's bodyguard
So yeah, then let them have their affair and Gaara decided to adopt kids like cuck he is

Yeah but even then that's not really a WEWUZ'ing like that picture represents
>cuck
He can't be a cuck if he's not married.

Naruto didn't want her at that point.

In the end, Nara clan will have their own village
Take that, Habsburgs!

Yeah, the picture showed the outcome of her choice, mate

Naruto Fanfiction of the day: Gold Digger
>Sakura Haruno, a girl who has always been hungry for money and fame will do anything to get it. She is willing to destroy relationships, abandon friendship and family and love for one thing. Money. She is a bad girl who does nothing but break other men's heart and Sasuke Uchiha, an extremely wealthy young man who falls under her spell is doing everything he can to steal her heart.
fanfiction.net/s/10836408/1/Gold-Digger

>797 reviews.
>108 faves.
>156 followers
>Updated 23h ago
Jeez.

What exactly is so deep about Storm 4?
I really want to know since I don't really play any other fighting games.
I'd assume It'd have to do with Assists and Items,since there is nothing particularly special about canceling a dash or holding down block.

Is she gonna NTR him with the Raikage?

>10

Someone please, make this edit happen.

>10 too

Life isn't worth living unless Loyalty is updating.

I don't know that one. Link?

aw yeah, studio P continues to go off page. fingers crossed for more wedding

fanfiction.net/s/5316196/1/Loyalty
The end of Act 1 is dark as hell (it made me drop the fic for a long time), but you won't regret it if you persevere.

>Sakura-centric
>they kill off Hinata
Pinkshit? That you?

I like Sakura-centric fanfiction because her character is a part of the series which needs a huge amount of work. With a little effort on the author's part, she can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with 2 absurdly gifted monsters with her brains, determination and chakra control.

Canon-Sakura should stay in a hospital.

There's a fanfic on the list where sakura gets put in the hospital and stays there for years, actually.

But I can respect wanting to see her character improved. It's a nice thing to see.

>There's a fanfic on the list where sakura gets put in the hospital and stays there for years, actually.
we don't talk about that one

Corners of the Mind?

STOP

Yeah, did some skimming and it was rather unpleasant. If Sakura is going to be committed, one would expect to see her riddled with multiple personalities.

so many fanfics, so little time

Most of them are terrible anyway, even if sometimes the premise looks good. Honestly finding something worth reading in there is not really worth the time spend on looking for it.

Well I'm halfway through the Mind one and it's pretty cool.

You should write one.
I did. It was easy.

What's your favorite fanfic?

a) You REALLY don't want me to write anything.
b) I really don't want to write anything, because I know how bad it would get.
c) Even if, by a miracle, I decided to write anything fanfic-y, I would probably end up writing it for so long, that nobody would care about the source material by the time I finish it.
So no, I don't think writing a good fanfic (or good story) is easy, especially if you respect the time of those who might read it.

that was awesome.
Dark and crazy NaruHina is always a delight.

Sorry you can't have the other way around like all your other stories, Hinatafag.

>Neji's turned on

True Potential.

Five Kingdoms For the Dead

Waniko Chronicles ft. Job Squad

Pinkshit?

@170606751
I know you're the same guy who keeps saying that.

Now he just looks weird

Pinkshit?

Heg

Game in ten hours. Fun for the whole family, except for probably Fugetsu who will probably get reamed by his parents for not soloing the Chuunin Exams or something.

Anyone know any cute ones involving Naruto x another boy

Yes?

How does one nominate fics for that list? It doesn't have anything by Evil is a Relative Term, not even Hokage By Necessity, where depressed OL Sakura has to take over the village when a plague strikes.

Not quite what i had in mind but i guess that's technically an option.

>10

We have clearly reached the spot where we should stop

Can anyone translate please?

>Naruto didn't want her at that point.

>Who's that girl, son?
>my gf, dad.

>lel
Nart's face in 2nd pic though.

Hot

whatever happened to Naruho-dou

whycontainit.jpg

which one of you fuckers did this?

You can just add whatever you want.

>salad doing the hulk smash pose
End it.

>danzo
he died. a lot.

Who are you quoting?

im just heading off all the danzo dindus

Why do you dislike it so much? I thought it was pretty unique, not great obviously, but it's a nice short read and interesting to see a darker NH concept.

Sakura's not committed for mental reasons, she's in a different wing of the hospital, because Naruto got tired of her shit and ripped her arms and legs off. I mean it's extreme but it seems like an expected consequence to me if you bully a kid with an uncontrolled demon in his gut.

Not in the R20 game.