/mbgg/ - Mobage General #665

Soara wa Yuusha de Aru

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4UF1RLCY!YrwplPqGvbS86BAX38prR512aF7lBHOI9psD9uObpfM
dropbox.com/sh/ygrpme50ehww72m/AACh5svcOFzmS1S0oie86udja?dl=0
imgur.com/a/3IBtt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw waifus aren't real

This is Tia. She makes potions.

Can't do a double fire yomi team? And something like this I imagine?

send help

I want to FUCK Tia!

if you mean Hinoe, Susanoo +Double Fire Yomi? It could work.I'd just be worried if they'd do enough damage as I've noticed my Fire Yomi's damage falls is somewhat lacking.

Note that bringing two of the same unit doesn't mean they're Passive stacks although Fire Yomi's passives are pretty selfish anyways so no harm done.

Yeah, that's a pretty decent team for now.

There's an Amaterasu staff unlocked by finishing all of the EX missions.

You actually have a good chance of finishing the Izanami event as it mainly needs Light, Dark, Water, and Fire.

Get 300 beads in both the normal and the EX version (which isn't too hard if you have a healer).

I'm going to masturbate to this hero and no one can stop me!

What game is this?

Shinobi Nightmare.

Whenever I start this game on Nox it's just a black screen. I can still click and it makes little red designs appear but nothing else.

From previous thread
>Unpack the apk, delete the x86 libs folder and repack the apk.

Wow I don't understand anything that's going on and the weaknesses and resists make no sense to me but this game is awesome

I should have came back in halloween, hope the game is not kill by november.

Here, I removed the libraries from the latest apk for you:
mega.nz/#!4UF1RLCY!YrwplPqGvbS86BAX38prR512aF7lBHOI9psD9uObpfM

I probably shouldn't trust strangers on the internet but thanks user. Downloading now.

BGHS newfag here, how good are the cards in the reprint gacha?

>Do you ever whale, /mbgg/? What game(s)? How much have you spent?
Couldn't resist....
I have wasted a lot on Shironeko and GBF My wallet is literally ready for tomorrow. Have dropped some dollars in others games too but very little compared to those 2.

What's tomorrow?

>I have wasted a lot on Shironeko and GBF
>That small star dick

How much is a lot? $20?

zoey is garbage starting out. playing to future proof just means youre going to whale your entire dark team then however long its going to take to get six + backwater pool

Not main party

>six
get with the times

I spend over 100 USD on Granblue and played less than 10 hours of it total. It was the game that I wanted to like the most but just couldn't because of the grind.

Basically
Red> Green (Wind fuels Fire)
Green>Yellow (Wind can't be shocked?)
Yellow>Blue (Elec beats Water)
Blue>Red (Water beats Fire

Then the usual Light Dark shenanigans.

Basically plays like SMT/Persona.

So when are the Peak/Chaguma shinkis going to hit in Shironeko?

Logged in for the first time in forever and none of my units have the shinki indicator thing.

What was on your account? You could probably make a little money back from selling it.

Naru Skin + ticket

Mumi is oldest and way out-powercreeped. But she does have ranged shield, which I find pretty handy for more annoying stages with a bunch of bosses spamming from all directions.

Renge's skill isn't great, but she's got a nice friend skill for hammers.

Don't remember much about the rest.

For the most part, if you're rolling a rerun gacha, it's for the outfits more than for power.

That's good to know, I'll probably skip it then, unless one of them is really cute. Thanks.

>Peak
Dunno. But Ruushe and Ashley got theirs, so Peak and Premio will be the next memorials to get them.

>Chaguma
Half of them tonight.

I was gonna say it reminded me of Persona but I've never played a Persona game and I didn't wanna seem dumb. So the big cut in is an all out attack basically right? What determines the +1 does it just happen any time I use a skill?

>Peak and Premio will be the next memorials to get them.
Pretty sure they'll be released together with Noah and Nemo.

I had a full SSR party for each element. At some point I just realized that I kept dropping the game and coming back to buy surprise tickets and roll legfests only to drop it a few days later. Felt that I had to just kill the account so I could never go back to it again so I never bothered to try to sell it.

Critical or elemental weakness.

Works exactly like Persona.

I see so what is Brown strong against?

D-Do any of you guys play Tokyo afterschool summoners?

Its literally P4 turned into a mobage complete with the "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS" cutins

Isn't that the homo furry game?

You deleted the mobage.jp account? That's a shame, but I can see why you would do it.

Why isn't it more popular? The art is great. The menus are stylish. They seem to be generous with currency.

How do I build shotguns in girls frontline? It seems there's some kind of "large gun construction" (like LSC KanColle) but I don't know which quests I need to unlocked it.

I should summon on this one right?

The towels have bathing peeping dorm room gameplay and the swimsuits have swimming dorm room gameplay.

>Afterbath Subaru
Skill is fairly vanilla
>Wedding Yuri
EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES
>Swimsuit '16 Kurumi
Random chance of lightning or storm buff. Kinda annoying honestly.
>Bathing Renge
-1 skill combo. Gives party a defense buff and ailment barrier
>Yukata Michelle
Cutest outfit. Ranged shield for rod.
>Swimsuit '16 Kokomi
Cute animation. Leaves an object that attacks enemies (kinda useless)
>Maid '16 Urara
Bunch of hits. Nothing special
>Maid '16 Sadone
Sadone's first Dual Bullets. Gives Skill Burst

I'm still not sure why they even went with this selection of cards.

Yeah, definitely possible. I guess I should be more general and say "they'll be in the next set of memorial shinkis, " so that it fits either way.

Maybe.

Because Gumi fucked up the game by not doing literally nothing with it for months after the release.
People also got mad since it was promoted as a game with bishoujo girls but it was full of faggots at the beginning, even the first event after months of nothing gave you a shitty faggot, I dropped the game after that.

Picked it again some weeks ago and they really improved it and its full of cute girls now too.

>Jokers luck increases by 10 per re-recruit
They are really starting to get generous with luck now

Yes, all of those characters are pretty good.

Alright time to try this Shinobi game. If its full of furries and guys I am dropping it hard.

What do I do with dupes in this game?

What's the fastest way to get gacha crystals in Shinobi Nightmare? Missions I guess? Because it seems finishing stages only give you items.

Feed them to the main unit to improve the rank.

>another gumi game getting revived
what manner of black magics is this

Shinobi isnt going to make any comebacks with how dead/how awful it is to grind characters.

Tagatame came back because they seem to have fixed the issues

POTK seems like you can leave a stage on auto, go out for dinner and then come back to the stage still going on.

people actually trying the games instead of following outdated spammed memes

Farming story gems in Shironeko feels so painfully slow now. I've been spoiled by other games.

This Shinobina's got cute charas and pretty good production but nobody plays it so less friendly and intuitive to get into. I doubt I'll play it for long again just wanted to roll for some titties.

Keep or reroll?

That's a bretty good light team. Combine the dupes and evolve the 3*'s.

Put Ganesha/pink hair as leader.

I tried it again during the triple collab but dropped it pretty fast. I think I just realized that the actual battle part of SMT/Persona was never something I actually enjoyed.

>Grind characters
Wut? Grinding shards to max out characters is actually much easier than Shinobina.

The biggest leap is that you have to roll the characters themselves but that's just standard in most games anyways.

I would give that levelling up and money feels like a bigger hassle though but shards are given a plenty in events and you don't need to level up job skills as well.

Might want to read that again user

*than Tagatame

Well, it's really not for everyone so don't for yourself.

It also suffers from Gumi syndrome of not gaving stamina pots.

I don't know how else to read/interpret "Grind Characters".

If that means "rolling for them" than, yeah you only get 50 geme a day from dailies as login bonus is random. But that they've been doing those cheap steup gachas for 500 so doing a ten roll per new gacha is feasible and not a bad deal.

The rates are about half of Alchememes though

Eh. I'm not gonna defend the rates. They're pretty shit. It's around 1.5% for a banner characrer I believe but I've seen worse and the guranteed banner (not even 5* but banner 5*) helps.

But at least when you get a 5* they are usable without shards or dupes. No job stuff anymore.

Also, events have started giving gems as well so I'm okay with that.

what should I reroll for in terra battle?

1% is bad?

So how about those 3k gems in DC?

For some? That's like Starlight Stage and F/GO level. 3% is the standard for me at least.

It's really not as bad with the step up and gurantees though.

halp

Turns out there's a small number of nonuniformly named files (CAKEXXX_1_chr.png or CAKEXXX_chr_1.png instead of the usual CAKEXXX_chr.png) that have never made it into my Unleashed dropbox. The only odd ones seemed to be in the s006 folder, so if you happened to have it downloaded for whatever reason, you might want to recheck it:

dropbox.com/sh/ygrpme50ehww72m/AACh5svcOFzmS1S0oie86udja?dl=0

>1.5%
Are the rates really that bad? I have been extremely lucky then, considering I just played at the beginning and picked it up again some weeks ago.
I also have pretty much every 3* and 4* that can be evolved to 5*.

I actually checked and you are talking bullshit. The rates are 4.5% for a banner unit.
If I remember correctly it was 6% for the collab units.

Mizell the Dazzling

Any idea where these come from?

I was able to return everything in the uncensored album to their correct filenames except these.
imgur.com/a/3IBtt

Yeah, I've been pretty lucky as well. Gonna get my 5* login ticket tom even.

Oh my bad. It said 1.5% per banner character on their notice so I thought it was the standard and not the individual.

So, yeah, it's actually better than I thought. I stand happily corrected.

That's pretty decent rates honestly.

Not him, but uncensored album?

>freya absorbs dark damage for 10 turns
>AOEs everyone for 10k+

Keyboard girl is one of the girls in s002.
Second one I have no clue
Third one is one of the characters but the picture isn't directly using a game pic, possibly drawn from scratch.
Everything else is from NPCs folder

Well shucks, there might be a special branch of image category of storymode-only-art that I haven't covered either

Not too sure if it's worth sniffing them out considering I haven't encountered any special art in any other story stuff, and this is the first I've realized of them existing

Just fucking kill me

Terra Battle seems like the only one remotely interesting english game but it's such an old game idk if I should invest time at this point in time. Really wish there was something good coming out soon. Bored of granblue and the new update doesnt seem interesting enough for me to keep playing.

>english
everytime

Stop being such a pleb.

Would the term "translated" be better for you?

Not him but you're missing the point.

English games tend to suck horribly, die premature deaths or be butchered beyond recognition. Maybe once in a blue moon, a high profile title in English will come out like Granblue Fantasy's English option or Fire Emblem Heroes but they're really really rare.

If you actually want to play mobages then you have to embrace foreign games or go back to PC/Console gaming.

Fair enough.

What's the best way to kill those Ghost music notes in Raramagi?
Little shits keep getting away with 1 hit left on them.

Wonder if Shinki chaguma Mea will be any good. Don't have any good swords though...cursed weapons when?

Use characters that hit multiple times with their attacks

For how difficult she was to use when she first came out, I wouldn't get my hopes up. If they fix her then she'll be nice.

I hope they change Mari to water. She can't even use her own motif if she stays lightning, even if it's junk.

Did you do multi or solo?

Those trap cards in compass are fucking retarded, they need to make the trigger zone a lot smaller

had to solo because the server kept timing out when I tried to join multi

I would imagine that most multi parties would get wiped though considering how bs the stages are

Guess I have to wake up at 4am tonight to get another shot at it

Fuck this mission, atleast i can keep her now

When is shinki? still another hour?