Auto Sticker General #221

Auto Sticker General #221

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
instagram.com/p/BTIi549BSY0/
townshipracing.us/product/posers-club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Project Hoon.

How's everyone doing? Having a pleasant evening I hope?

thread's ruined. can we start over?

pls no fight guys

thems is fightin words

Hey fuck you buddy

>everybody ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Everyone but Hoon is trash

Aniki decals when?

>Notori order has been out for delivery since monday.

Didn't know Mr. Bones was working Postal.

Will do.
You should probably contact someone about that.

Forget the hoon posting. I'm doing a give away for a thicc girls sticker and 3 others. There is one day left to enter.

If you want it you can find my insta by @mypostname. It should be pretty easy to find. I don't require you to follow me to win.

If it's worth anything I don't really want /osg/ to get permanently b& so lets not let this thread go to shit.

I'll give it until this weekend. If nothing then i'll pop off an e-mail.

notori probably wont contact your post office to ask what happened. do it yourself faggot

>Don't require a follow.
What do I require.

Tomorrow then. Since local place is closed now.

I'm a great artist, I know.

To enter you can like the give away post on my page. The post has the details in it.

>tfw you order from notori and never got a email to say it shipped

I rike

I had a feeling you were into that weird shit. Now I know

Thanks from Australia, multiple senpais!

w2c the eternal dream sticker?

senpai's decals - found him browsing the japanese sticker collective

anyone remember w2c the bakuon "let's eat ramen at midnight" stickie? Trying to check if it went back into stock.

thanks lad

How long does it usually take for WAT orders to process and ship out?

I NEVER GET ANY POWSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I'M SO NICE TO THE GIRLS AND I COVER MY CAR IN FUNNY STICKERS AND I STILL DON'T GET ANY POWSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SO NICE TO THE GIRLS AND I HOLD THE DOORS FOR THEM AND THEY STILL DON'T GIVE ME POWSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I COVER MY CAR IN CUTE LITTLE CARTOON GIRLS AND I STILL DON'T GET AND POOOOOWWWWWWSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I usually wait about 2 weeks from when I place the order until I send an e-mail

What is that? Are you doing like a filthy Frank thing? It's awful.

I sent an ausfag a drawing I hope it was you

He wants attention because he's still a bus pass boi.

I'm doing the sad pathetic weaboo thing, you should recognize it since it's basically your entire life.
Weabooism is a mental disorder.

Are they closed? Fuck man. Now im pissed.

(filthy frank is bad)

>thinks I'm a busrider
Goes to show how new you are

This? Otherwise it must be another ausfag, sorry senpai.

>caring about a tripfag

Whoo boi. Don't spend this all in one place now. I like my weeb stickies where they are.

cringe

Daily reminder, shitboxmeme is actually a bus pass boi, Imoutodreams drives a Hyundai Elantra from 2011, and Waifusquad drives an actual Hyundai Accent - And they made fun of Hoon's Sonata, which could take all their cars.

LOL.

>I like my weeb stickies where they are.
On your bicycle?
this
fucking gold

If I could afford a new car I wouldn't be driving a Hyundai JS.

And i'll buy their stickers.

any day now...

I think he's back, probably going through orders that were placed while he was away.

They talk so much shit dude it's unbelievable. 1.6L 137HP 123TQ Hyundai Accents talking shit. L M A O.

i was here when he mentioned that but i still feel like being an impatient faggot

>getting trolled by a furfaggot

As usual the sticker thread having the worst posters

robust vinyl will be having a birthday sale this sunday
% off order will be how many years young im turning

like u

>like u
Fuckin savage

>entire threads dedicated to children spending mom's money on stickers
I hope you're not surprised

It's my allowance and I can spend it on whatever I want

How much is hoon paying you to shitpost? Also, can I get some of that action?

Who is hoon?

how much would a few copies of this logo run me?
not sure of the exact dimensions but im thinking no more than 5 inches either side

its cool man, I just want to make some monies for shitposting too.

actually fuck it im starting the sale early for you guys cause i can't figure out the auto-scheduler for percentages
using the code "CHEN" will grant old man age savings

looks like a simple cut and weed
just a white diecut? or would you want black detailing on white

Bring a sticker thread, can anyone recommend the best way to remove stickers from a car? I have some that are faded and don't look right anymore. Would a heat gun work well, it will that harm the paint underneath?

Bring = being

I'm Hoon. They blacklisted me in the vendor list because they don't like that people bought my stuff. I delivered on all my orders and never scammed anyone, sent everything out extremely quickly, and had great customer experience.

I moved to Instagram and I'm charging $9 a sticker, and people are loving the brand I created.

These people from /osg/ are butthurt because I took their advice, even though they deny it, improved my stickers, and I sold out on Instagram of my first run, I'm on my second run of 125 stickers already and I just started.

They're jealous of my success, they're envious of my perseverance, and they're butthurt because people actually liked my stuff and supported me from their little circle jerk lol.

I'm not even the one shitposting in these threads and they actually claim it's me doing it just because they can't stand that anyone else would stand up for me, and ask for me to be taken off the blacklist because I did not scam, and that I actually delivered on all of my orders,

I only laugh at it, user. I'm still into weird shit, but I haven't given any clues yet.

Tbf, all of those are probably faster than my car. ;-;

Heatgun, Goo Gone, plastic razor. That's pretty much it. EZ.

Are you into spirit cooking

preferably with black detailing and outline but im a major jew so if it changes the cost significantly then just white diecut.

Any heat gun will do, the paint will be soft under heat and may chip off when peeling depending on how shit the paintjob was on the car. I'd say about less than 5 second distributing the heat, mine doesn't have a low setting so it's always high maybe 10 seconds on low. If you got a hairdryer on hand, set it to high.
Doesn't take long for vinyl to heat up

Thank you for the removal recommendation

>They blacklisted me in the vendor list because they don't like that people bought my stuff

WAT racing's Paypal method isnt' working, is it just me?

I know right? It's pretty shit.

You just have an attitude, if you grew a pair you would just accept it an leave success has nothing with these guys disliking you, it's just being a massive cunt to criticism.
If you were to "Stay humble" you wouldn't even dare to brag. Remember we're a bunch of losers, just trying to "Fit in" with us still makes you an even bigger one.

Especially when you drive a Sonata, Mr. Chaube. If you were for the culture you wouldn't have your parent grabbing your balls on what you drive.

Saw this guys black miata plastered with anime stickers at my college.

I know you're here faggot.

dirty as fuck

This is Veeky Forums buddy, my attitude is none of your concern, if you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen, I'm not the one losing my shit in threads preaching to the gods to stop Hoon posting, all that is generic and on its own, I was banned for a month remember, and these threads became dead, they took days to end, and you people still managed to shitpost even while I was banned.

That shows us that it's not me, it's you, you are the ones with the attitude problem. I was banned and you posted "fuck project pajeet". Who're the real shitposters? You couldn't even follow simple instructions to ignore hoonposting.

Don't tell me about attitude problems, just like you losers always said to me "this is Veeky Forums", and now I'll say it right back; this is Veeky Forums, deal with it.

>blacklisting people for an attitude? On Veeky Forums? HAHAHAHAHA.

They blacklisted him for acting like a cunt.

Are you offended of the word "Pajeet" it's just a word kid, grow a pair. This isn't a safespace

>being this assmad

fuck off hoonfag

>I'm not the one losing my shit in threads
the only thing i ever see you do in these threads is complain with paragraph long posts at no one in particular

Thank you for proving my point.

Did Brayn not tell you to ignore the hoonposting? Why do you seem so hell bent on not ignoring what you've been told to ignore? Are you not ignoring it because you want to defend yourself against these accusations?

Really makes you think.

I said the same thing and was told that I wasn't allowed to defend myself, and yet, here you are, doing it.

Oh well, back to filling all my orders from Instagram, going to be a great mail day.

I told you I'd out do all of your stores didn't I, and now I'm outdoing you, and you're watching me shine.

I just realized I never posted this in thread, but say hello to my new mascot. I'm still working with the artist on some final things, but expect some designs featuring her in the upcoming release.

Only for the purpose of tweeting Gordan Ramsay.

is that a female(male) succubus(incubus)?

But he asked for Aniki

Poving that you you still haven't brushed it off. Thanks

LOL

I love Ramsey, I might do some diecuts of these meme phrases kek

I hope this shit doesn't awaken something in me I don't want

That is one of the most retarded looking slaps I've ever seen. Why is the banana leaf thing on a brick wall? Is the brick wall meant to be a border? If so, why is it so damn fat?

Dude that's my business card lol

This is the actual slap design, people were requesting logo slaps so they could represent the brand since my other slaps don't have my name, I decided to make these and sell them for less, so people could rep if they wanted to.

So far they're doing okay sale wise.

Maybe.

My bad, m8.

The man was born a meme machine.

I hope it does.

>people were requesting logo slaps
>people

Oh, sure.

> new mascot
Do like. you better have something in a size I can fit on my bike with her on it

Proof. Last 2 orders I got included logo slaps. There's more further down but I don't feel like editing two pics

Anyone interested in this new design?

He doesn't drive, confirmed it's his parents car.

W2C?

Could anyone point me to a seller that sells Gundam stuff? I faintly recall at least one guy, who sold anime girl stickers with gundam themed armor on.

@eurobeaters

@usotsukiclub

On Instagram, are dropping Gundam slaps tomorrow

instagram.com/p/BTIi549BSY0/

townshipracing.us/product/posers-club

If enough people want it I'll get it made and sell it. Hoon please have a sense of humor about it. It's only an inside joke to osg and not a direct dig at you publicly to your IG crowd.

You just quoted him, Shitboxme.me apparently he's restocking. He'll open soon I hope

I just got mine today and put them on, he is shipping stuff.

When is he gonna make more of these?

Theres a massive gundam collab rn
Supereffective.us, prime_vandals, dontpanic.JP, its like 10 people I believe.