discontinued

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGZDm1c-5_o
youtube.com/watch?v=ghk8O1yiY0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would anyone pick D.VA instead of WINston for harassing?

hope youre having a great day /owg/~

Post Reaper and his adopted daughter Sombra

What fantastic changes will come next?

I am now that you're here~

more bugs

Why would I have a great day?

>Mercy joins and announces herself as a healslut

Which one of you faggots was it?

>Chu is actually working on something

What the fuck happened, did someone kill the real chu and replace him?

blackhhardt, devil mercy,and oni genji should be added

>tfw 2970SR

Hope it will be better than the Bastion comic

i am so sick of this game i have no idea why i keep playing

>level 16 zenyatta headshotting everyone across the map

At least the art was better in this one, now they just need to hire actual writers.

it makes me sad to think that i could be like 4300 SR instead of 3800 if i hadn't thrown all those matches but man i just can't stand people in this game

>you put over the tag price into this game

That was a massive let down. All it proved was that Torb isnt AS racist. Im hoping we get a Lucio cinematic next or at least on Reaper/76

I don't want to play as a monkey

Yeah kudos on the artist, but I bet Chu is writing the dialogue in his fanfiction dungeon where he poses Genji statues on Mercy figures.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGZDm1c-5_o

Only people larger than life are allowed to post in this Thread

Why the fuck does mccree's gun jump 8 inches every time you fire it? So fucking annoying and hard to line up following shots because the actual cursor doesn't even aim at where the shot is going to end up

>dat face

French sniper

I mean it was character development, not great development, and he finally managed to get two characters to team up instead of doing their own thing. I'Äs the first hint that he actually wants to continue the story. But yes, it kinda did suck.

How did a jarhead like Gérard manage to find a model?

so thats how god exists, its all clear to me now

I like Efi

The community is becoming woke.

Wow, there are people that still haven't forgiven him. can't blame you though, I can't forgive the fact that he can't even remember his own lore.

I don't think there's a game that has made me rage harder than Overwatch, and I come from a dota1+2 background.

Even mobas aren't as infuriating as OW, it's like I am teamed up with literal children.

or more of Winston and Tracer being best friends

JUST

What happened

>corpse delivered on the payload

like pottery

There is no room in this world for two people with similar names. You have been warned, "Geoff".

It's not that torb isn't as racist, it's more that because of the Bastions he's indirectly responsible for so many deaths and are this horrible shadow behind him.

And then suddenly he finds one that isn't a homicidal killbot and is acting completely contrary to everything they were designed to be.

I see it more that Bastion looks to Torbjorn like a chance for atonement. Shame the comic was so shittily paced.

He said the timeline will be fixed later, that cheeky cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghk8O1yiY0I

If junkerat doesn't take dmg from the wheel, when will they remove self-damage from barrage to pharah?

I am tired of killing myself when I drop down a hallway full of enemies and it slightly clips the corner of the wall and I die first.

Idea for balancing Ana (from someone who mostly plays her in comp).

What if there was a ramp-up on her hp/s based on range. So to get the max healing as it is in live now you'd have to be a certain number of meters away from your ally. This way, if you're hugging your tanks you're not going to be doing max healing, but something lower maybe than Mercy's. But back up like 20-30 meters and now your shots do full healing. This would reward aim, but force her to be in a potentially more dangerous position away from the team. Ostensibly, she requires more skill than Mercy, but "aim" doesn't really matter if your muzzle is poking Reinhardt's back. This way, aim would actually mean something, and she'd have to keep her distance (making her more vulnerable to flankers) to reach her full potential.

who was in the wrong here?

The player will randomly lose control of Symmetra and she will be controlled by the bot AI when this happens. This is entirely dependent on RNG.
Instead of doing sick gun kata, Reaper now t-poses during his ult.
Lucio now prioritizes D.Va, Mercy, Zarya, Tracer and Mei while in healing mode.
Torbjorn now says "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for human children" when the player spawns as him.
Soldier: 76 now has a built-in teabag emote.
Mei is now a Chow Chow dog. She is otherwise unchanged.
Bastion is canonically an incel.
Sombra's EMP now instantly kills Zenyatta, Orisa and Bastion, regardless if they are friend or foe.
McCree now uses a literal pea shooter.
If killed during an ultimate, Pharah now plays "loud_nigra_clipped.ogg" in lieu of her usual death screams.
All of Genji and Hanzo's Japanese phrases are now gibberish.
The map rotation on Competitive has now been restricted to Hanamura, Volskaya Industries, and Temple of Anubis.
Oasis now features a permanent memorial to twitter user SuperHomura64 in both spawns in all sections.
The Hollywood victory screen now says "Chungus" instead of "Fin."

50% damage boost is a lot

>from someone who mostly plays her in comp
kys

talk about cleaning out the gutter

What is the most popular meetup/group up discord server? I really need to rank up before my friends get to diamond and i can't play with them anymore, I'm not a bad player I was climbing smoothly then went on a loss streak in SQ
Thanks in advance

True love.
Plus Gerard was probably fit if he fought against Talon.

Sorry that no one else wants to heal, instalocking soldier or whoever else. I'd rather simply uninstall the game than force myself to endure the boredom of Mercy or Lucio. Make another healer who's actually fun and I'd play them, but until then, Ana is fun and if I have to heal, she's the one.

Are you talking about the comic book blog post?

Note how our Orisa blocked their earthshatter at the last second

Just got 58 kills (58% kill participation) with Sombra.

You FUCKS need to stop insulting her.

Sombra smells

People forget, the reason why Mercy's damage boost was lowered to 30% was because Widow could kill 200 hp heroes in one body shot with the 50%.

what are the two trophies for orisa? let me guess

>get 4 assists while damage boosting
>block certain amount of damage with the barrier

all non-white people smell bad

Do Orisa's and Mercy's damage boosts stack?

And if not which gets priority?

Post yfw you're on a big win streak and you're about to queue for the next game

Next event needs a 'cured' skin and a french map.

I want to see more locations from the heroes. Where is my fucking Aussie map as well?

Anyone have that comic where Mercy flubs her Resurrection so that Zarya, Tracer, and Reinhardt come back EDGY? With Bastion looking okay, until she sees that Ganyemede has gone emo.

In good hands, Sombra is practically as annoying as a good Tracer. Together, they are the duo of annoying shitheads that keep you from ever setting anything up ever.

But I'm not a Double-Diamond S+++ MegaCharizard Tier player so what the fuck do I know

>Smugberry
Where are the skins Jeff & Geoff?

>when the enemy team talks shit after barely holding final point in match one
>when the enemy team complains about fucking Symmetra after getting stomped on first point in match two

Haven't tested that out, but I guess that it might stack considering Ana's ult and bastions passive stack.

120*1.5=180 though

>on streak of throwing matches
>Previously GM but now low Diamond
>pick Junkrat on KOTH to fuck around
>normally don't care but the other team were really pissing me off especially the Pharah
>switch to Soldier
>turn around a 0-2 to 3-2 and grab Gold Elims in just three rounds
I can see why Smurfs are popular, it's fun to shit on people like this.

Sombra isnt just annoying though. Her hack is so good for overall team play.

>Hack Rein's shield
>Hack a sentry mode Bastion and he goes into standup mode and is easy to kill

the best thing is hacking a Roadhog and watching him try to run to safety

Bls help

How does having lower blood circulation make you a better sniper anyway?

i feel bipolar i keep throwing games although i really want to climb higher

Casual skins when?

If her metabolism overall is lowered she might breath less as well and can hold the crosshairs more stable on the target. IDK it is Chu's fanfiction.

>I usually fill roles etc
Be good enough to fill, but don't do it regularly. I'm assuming you mean you're last to pick and everyone else basically picks wonky classes to play. Filling may be okay at higher levels, but in mid gold it doesn't maximize team potential. If you're clearly better than everyone at dps, pick that because that's where you'll breakthrough.

By proper picks I mean doing things like picking a Roadhog to kill a Winston, but that's a simple example.

>tfw hacking an ulting Genji before he gets a single kill
>tfw hacking a DVa that dove your team
>tfw hacking Tracer

Sombra's playstyle is so goddamn fun.

Yep, it's a thing actual snipers do. They try to decrease their breathing and heart rate so the body's natural jitters don't effect the shot.

Man, war fucked up Roadhog something fierce. He looks really awful for a guy who isn't even 50.

It doesn't, it's just some shit excuse for Blizzard to make her blue. They could've come up with something less stupid though- if her circulation of oxygenated blood were so poor that her entire body were blue, she'd either move slower than a sloth or be suffering slow, steady brain damage, or both.

They could've just come up with something like a number of the conditioning drugs used near-lethal amounts of silver, which can turn your skin permanently blue.

Sorry about, guess my math was wrong. I must have been shooting targets after they were hurt.

Doomfist when?

Wow. Thanks. I guess even a little nudge could alter the trajectory.

It calms your nerves

Where were all you Sombre worshippers when she launched? You're just now realising how fun and disruptive her hacking can be? Were you all playing her normal DPS style before and just using her hack opportunistically before?

There is no greater feeling than finishing a hack on a Lucio or Mercy just before they are about to Ult.

>Panic and miss E
>Get hooked
>Somehow come out as the winner

>Hacking mercy

I love how you can just feel the exact instant the enemy team starts shouting "Where's the res?"

Chu more or less admitted in one of his tweets that they don't want to officially release when some events in OW lore happened because it is still full of errors.

why am i getting so much SR

>pic
was it rape?

So which Ana nerfs are sticking?

Yes. Hana is straight.

I was getting like 80 per win last night it was fukken sweet, hit plat ez as fuck

Rifle damage

Post the voice lines and audio that trigger you the most in Overwatch, I begin:

>Travelling to Numbani... Attack!

Do you have a pic of that tweet? I believe you, I just want to see his wording.

>team begs for me to join chat
>all they do is spout memes

I want to take Hana on a date!

you hit people with rockets Good Job