>anything non m

>bmw
top kek

>multijet diesel
>good

And you guys gave mjet a hard time

>Implying the 2002 and E30 M3 weren't God tier

>implying
Multijet is based. The proof is that everyone licenses it to use in their own cars.

>116d

>alfa
literally what lmfao

>114d

That legendary 4,4 v8, noice.

beep beep motherfucker
Best BMW coming through

>316d

>buying the badgewhore secretary special leasemobile of the BMW lineup

>mfw my normie sister paid $4000 for an E46 320i
>already sunk another 4k into it for a gearbox
>it also has rust in the wheel wells
>refuses to sell it because muh bimmer

she should've got a 4k civic

>literally what lmfao
literally 7:32, slow cuck

based

utterly destroyed the OP.

I need to sage now.

He didn't, that's a 320is, not a 320i

you are a special kind of faggot ain't ya

nope I ain't

you seem a bit off to be just the regular kind of faggot, are you a furry perhaps?

>ctrl F
>520d
>0 results
I swear, I see SO MANY 520d's in Dudeweedland and Belgium. Most are debadged and some have a different badge, lel

>M SPORT badges all over
>it's a fucking 520d
Every single fucking time.

Thats just it, they sold a clean reliable 2000 Accord to fund that shit heap.

>buying understeer BMW ever

>understeer
That's Audi

you think you're hot shit dontcha
My only relation with furries is that I plan to make sure they hang on the day of the rope

Those are company cars.
People get a nice car with a small engine from their work as a bonus, this happens all the time here.
I never see them rebadged or with m-sport badges, sometimes the importers or dealerships have the m logo as a license plate holder.

Not that I am justifying a 520d its fucking gay.

please sage this thread

Lel m8 I often just look up the number plate and see it has had a business owner and now is owned by a private person. No chance in hell those M sport badges were on there beforehand

but my BMW badge

M-sport, S-line, AMG-line package cars are everywhere where I live. """"R-line"""" VWs too.

Na, its (((BMW)))

>anything BMW being memorable
>trash gearbox
>overweight even with interior full of cheap plastic
>engines are nothing of note
???

literally why would anyone buy BMW

?

Literally no one talks about its gearbox as being good.

Literally no one talks about its engine as being good or innovative.

how to introduce a shitty cancer meme for kids that don't know anything about cars and will parrot anything they get brainwashed with:
make a shitty thread like then go and spew bullcrap around like
this shitty bait thread should have died a long time ago.

>t. butthurt bmw fangirl

Not my fault you didnt buy a Porsche you stupid nigger

12 years olds shouldnt be on 4 chan.

>not mentioning 518d

>M316d

>buying M series
>same price tag but inferior in every department to Porsche

Why though?

The BMW kids are pathetic

What's even worse, M4 GTS money gets you a Viper

>reliable bmw

>5.0 V12
>5.4 V12
Feels gud to be a baller

>pays gud to be your mechanic
Ftfy

implying any of you kids know a shit about cars, let alone own one, let alone have a license.

You ain't fooling anyone but yourselves, leave this board while you still can.

>tfw am the mechanic
I do almost all the maintenance myself.

>BMW
>bro it's so fast
>look at how fast it is bro it's a race car
>torque converter

>you kids
I'm 19 jackass

AKA a kid

No!

Why liking BMWs triggers people so much.
At work when they asked me what cars I like, I mentioned my fondness of BMWs. Got labeled as an asshole that instant and they started shit talking them.

seen pepe today

LOL SO FUNNI XD

I laughed.

Could be worse. I like Audis despite all their flaws.

Flaws for being over engineered, extrenely precise machines with engines like clockwork? Main probl3m is that poor people who don't deserve them buy them. The cars are unreliable because they're extremely complex mechanically and not intended to be abused like some old corolla. Fuck I am mad.

>extrenely precise machines
with understeer lol

Flaws like the engine being in the wrong place to make the AWD system less bulky, causing lots of understeer, and the entire front having to come off for a timing belt change. And muh timing chain guides, although they're trouble-free in the RS cars.
Still want a C4 S4, B4 S2, B5 S4 or even a B7 RS4 though, and I'll always have a massive boner for the C6 RS6.

I doubt people who buy luxury cars give a shit about MUH TOEGAY. I think they want a comfy cruiser instead

Always wanted an RS2 Avant but I swore my loyalty to BMW a long time ago. Would be betraying myself for buying anything else

>badge whore: the post
never swear loyalty to a brand unless you're the owner, cuck

did america even get the rs6? it is such a fucking beast of a car.
youtube.com/watch?v=vSiNo41PUiQ

big luxury wagon doing 0-60 in 3 seconds

>muh 0-60

It was more of a bet of sorts. I made a promise to buy only BMWs, amongst other things, if I won the bet, which I did.

I wouldn't consider myself a badge whore but I guess that's what I've become. I just adore these horrible shitboxes too much.
Fuck, I even got myself a job at BMW of all things out of principle.

? yeah its fucking fast

Yeah, an RS2 is definitely part of my dream garage. That Group B sound is just pure sex.

And I'd love to build some insane E46 M3 GTR-alike using the engine from an E92 someday, mainly because NFS Most Wanted is the biggest nostalgia bomb for me.

The most ridiculous thing is that MTM can get like 800hp out of that 4.0l V8.
Still prefer the C6 RS6 for its sheer insanity though, 10 cylinders and 2 turbos in a big luxowagon that'll run well over 200 if you disable the limiter.

>wagering your freedom
what a dumbass lol

ayy, the C6 is a beast also.
a TT v10 in a wagon is just a car from hell, im surprised i never see any rs cars being posted Veeky Forums but they'd probaby just get hated upon like everything else audi.

At least the older ones are pretty well liked around here, not surprising with that inline 5 turbo option. Those engines are fucking bulletproof.

Because it does nothing worthy of mention and has the same defects of the other audis
only worthwhile audi is the R8

the older ones are pretty rare here, all been bought by collectors
so the S3 RS3 S4 RS4 S5 RS5 S6 RS6 S7 RS7 S8 RS8 TT-S and TT RS are all shit?

>a bunch of rebadged VWs with understeer are all shit?
yeah pretty much
I mean, they aren't necessarily bad, but there's always something much better for the same price

Those engines are decently reliable

t. own an 850ci and do the work myself

lol, i can see where you are comming from and can agree that the a3 and a4 are basically a golf and a passat but an RS3 and RS4 are completely different animal. Any other model is a genuine audi.
The understeer meme is a classic one that appears to never go away.
I sincerely hope you ever get to enjoy a ride in a new fast audi, so you can, by your own terms get 'btfo' of your meme opinions.

peace

Even an A4 is on a completely different platform from a Passat in the current gen, although they have shared platforms in the past (B5 A4, B2 and B1 80). Memes are clearly all that guy has to offer.

Jesus christ try to deny it as much as you want but Audi has always showed merc and bmw what the fuck is up, and how to run the show. not just on the s/rs lineup, but just across the whole board. gotta have a big kek at how merc in 2017 are coming with their audi allroad knockoff about 19 years after the first A6 allroad.

>a3s and a4s with boltons are a completely different animal
lol audi fangirl logic

it's sad you try to reason with people in bait threads in the first place only to get responses like
everyone with half a brain should abandon this shit thread (probably should have a long time ago)

This is still a stunning car both performance wise and by looks. I remember a friend of mine owned a C5 RS6 like 8-9 years ago, and back then it literally was the shit, and still remains a great car to this day. I'd love to get one for myself soon.

>audi fangirls ragequit
as expected

reminds me of this video of spoiled kid understeering daddy's RS7 into gaurdrail on offramp

$27k in damage

youtu.be/qloRt3Y2Mss?t=250

4:10 in the video if embed didn't work correctly

Same goes for pic related. I love the concept of a compact V8 wagon with over 400hp and manual greabox only.

>understeering
but user, they're "over engineered, extrenely precise machines" :^)

>I'm 19 jackass

lmao

>I'm a big boy now mommy

lol comments are fucking golden

>haha dad's car and audi. I don't care ;)
lel

>buying BMW that makes such shitty engines they have to pump take engine noise into the cabin.

Just disgusting understeer trash

isn't this the africa exclusive one that is S14 and an lsd in the rear?

basically a M3 in normal body e30?

>and an lsd in the rear
pretty sure it comes with an xtc

>19
WEW
E E
WEW

I laughed at his post but I assume he is just pretending to be only 19 for the lulz. The wording makes it too obvious.