Getting out of lease

Anyone have any experience with Swapalease or LeaseTrader?

>leasing a vehicle

That land whale disgusts me

>shit tits
>fat face

Even the Japs don't want this whale.

the thing that disgusts me most is just the entire bottom half of the thing.
Its like all stuck together its disgusting and i bet it smells like fish down there.

Fat girls have fat faces but this particular fat girl is also just plain ugly and on top of that she not only has bad eyes but her glasses are extremely unflattering.

this, some fat girls would be hot if they lost weight, she is not one of those fat girls.

What do you mean get out of a lease? Why can't you?

Put the car up for sale, letting people know they'll be taking over your lease. Or are you in the market for a new car? Because the dealer can get you out of your lease with a new finance.

I know, who would bang a chick with such short arms

Was interested in this too, bump

Yeah but ill be upside down.

It'll cost me about 7k to get out of my lease.

Definitely in the market for a new one

That's what you get for being a cuck.

yep
just cuck my shit up senpai

She also has no muscle or hips.

Research which new cars are available with rebates and other incentives and cash offers.

My brothers 2016 Hyundai had a $4k rebate right out the gate, and he knew one of the salesmen who was also able to throw in some kind of Friends and Family incentive for another $1k.

When the dealer applied the new finance, that $5k of incentives ate up most of the negative equity he had on his Ford truck.

Hyundai does a lot of offers like that. GM does too. You need to look into them. I have no experience whatsoever with the websites/services from your OP, but they sound like scams.

If your lucky,LPG will drop by and give you a couple of tips...he's American, so probably asleep at this time...he works at a stealership...

>glasses
You're not kidding. I'm a frame stylist and I run my own shop. Fat people are my biggest struggle from a style perspective. I usually have good stylistic input, but as soon as it's a vain 300lbs hamplanet I'm out of ideas. They don't look good in anything and their faces are always just round undefined blobs.

That is about the worst frame selection for her that I could imagine though. The lower eye wires are already touching her fat gross cheeks and she's not even smiling. As soon as she smiles or anything like that those lardy jowls are gonna raise those suckers up like Rafiki on Pride Rock. I'm also 95% sure that's a man's frame that she picked because nothing else fit properly.

Not that I thought she had any style anyway sitting there lookin like a deformed eggplant. She clearly doesn't hear no enough when it comes to her personal style.

I'm gonna get new glasses next month, rec me some frames that won't make me any uglier

Not a new one. I dont think I can afford a brand new bimmer

Im working with a budget of about 26k, just barely enough to get an F30 335i used

What would you recommend for diamond shapes? I like wayfarers

And what do you think about people that wear wayfarer glasses without prescriptions? Non sunglasses

You should probably lower your desires then. Sounds like you want a luxury car on an economy car budget.

$26k is enough to buy just about any new Hyundai below the G80. Although you could very easily get a CPO G80 since they depreciate like a rock in the ocean. Doubtful that incentives as large as you. red are offered on CPO though, so it will need to be new.

You're oval which is the most common and the easiest shape to fit. A lot of it will come down to personal preference between 3 major types of frame.

Plastic:
Stick with black and a deeper lens size if you go this route as the deeper size will shorten your face. The dark color will give you contrast and make you look more intellectual. Don't fall into the trap of round glasses. They're cool now, but nothing stays in style and if you wear glasses all the time they should become a permanent part of your look not something you change drastically every year.

Metal
Personally I find metal to be the boring, but safe option. Stay away from black. With metal you want something modern and masculine looking. Think sharp rectangular shapes and gunmetal for color.

Drill
This is the type that I wear personally and what I recommend for anyone that is attractive enough that they don't want to cover their face with glasses. Sorry to stop your pity parade, but you are attractive enough that you shouldn't be picking out a frame to hide your face behind. Pic related is the exact frame I wear personally and I have an oval face as well. The shape is still masculine, but people see more of you and less of your glasses. The brand is Silhouette and they have all kinds of different shapes and frame styles that are all designed with minimalism in mind.

Some general things to consider when selecting a frame is that for a proper fit your pupil should hit as close to the geometric center of the lens as possible both left and right and up and down. It creates the best looking and thinnest job possible. The other thing from a style perspective is that almost everybody looks better without glasses than with them so the closest you can get to looking like you're not wearing glasses the more natural and better looking you will be.

>Diamond
Diamonds in my opinion are one of the toughest fits. Stick with something wider on top than on the bottom. Wayfarer probably wouldn't be bad, but something better might be Ray Ban Clubmaters like pic related or something of a similar style (maybe something slightly more rectangular, but still keeps that heavy top line).

>And what do you think about people that wear wayfarer glasses without prescriptions? Non sunglasses
As long as they buy from me I'm not here to judge. Seriously though I don't like big black plastic personally because my style is more minimalist, but I do like that glasses have become fashionable and I attribute a lot of that to hipster culture, geek chic, and the Wayfarer. It went from something that people hated to an exciting experience to the point where kids come into my shop HOPING that they need glasses. It's good for business and good for removing some of the glasses stigma. I've got no problem with it. What's funny is in college about 3 years ago I had a pair of legit Wayfarers that I wore with my Rx and this super hot scene chick I worked with in the restaurant it was the first thing she asked me "are those prescription or are you just trying to be cool?". So I guess Rx v. non-Rx can be some kind of litmus test for whether or not you're a poseur, but I never subscribed to any of that bullshit. I just wanted to look like Clark Kent.

fuck, forgot to attach the picture. It's 3AM and here I am working. I have to open my shop in 5 hours, FML

fuck me I forgot the pic here too. God damn my sleep deprived brain.

btw because fuck it I may as well drop all the knowledge I can before I pass out. You want something wider at the top because it creates the illusion that your face is more heart shaped or triangular rather than thin at both ends and wide in the middle. It gives you some significant upward lift. Time for bed.

I want a BMW. Always have wanted one. Always will want one.

Cannot settle for less.

Due to my nose shape, I can't wear the little nose pad things. I have a German humped nose so that's why I general wear wayfarers since all club masters have the nose stabilizing things

Thank you kind user.

You must be packing one hell of a nose if you've never been able to find frames with nosepads that fit. Put in that context the Wayfarer makes sense. All I'll say is that when you get a frame like that what we call bridge seal is going to be very important. Ideally the bridge should make contact with your nose on the sides and the top creating a "seal". You don't want to end up with them propped up on your nose and not sealing at the top. That happens a lot with blacks because of their wide noses and it leads to many ill-fitting frames. You may want to ask your optical shop about low bridge fit frames. Instead of the bridge being near the top of the frame which makes the opening more narrow, a low bridge fit places the bridge in the middle of the frame which creates a wider opening without making the frame wide.

Before you give up on the idea of a clubmaster style frame just remember that there are literally millions of frames in every conceivable shape size color and configuration. There are 3 main sizing numbers on a frame. The first is the eye size which is the size of one lens from end to end in millimeters. Then there is a box. The second number is your bridge size or DBL (distance between lenses). Just like it sounds this is the distance between the innermost extreme of the left lens and the innermost extreme of the right lens in millimeters. The last number is temples length in millimeters. So the bigger that middle number is the more likely it is to provide a comfortable fit for you. That goes for plastics and metals with nosepads. Try to find some of those 19, 20, and 21 bridges with nosepads and try them on just to make sure you prefer plastic. Without seeing your nose I can't make a more specific recommendation than that, but when I think biggest nose I've ever seen and too big for metal I think about pic-related. Dude needed to have glasses custom made for him because nothing off the shelf fit and even he only needed a 29 DBL.

>come to Veeky Forums
>receive erudite information on glasses

thanks
seriously that's interesting and i need to buy a new pair soon

agreed thank you glasses sempai

t. 4th or 5th user to get something out of this thread

european woman vs american woman

Park in the hood overnight and let niggers do the work for you.

even if the girl in OPs pic isnt super attractive, she is totally real about herself and honest in an endeering way

I may be gay but i know when i see a good catch

>that picture
Does she not realize that it's her fat that's getting in the way of her pose?
The reason the blond model can reach that far is because she's not fat.
Fat people are triggering.

>a good catch
>catch

Her arms aren't even that much shorter, she just has more real estate to reach across.

>Fat girls have fat faces

not always the case

also bulimic skellies have really swollen faces

My nose isnt large in its thickness or length by any means, like your pic. It just has a very prominent hump.

Aside from fat shit this is a great thread. Thank you glassesfag senpai

I knew a guy who used those services. Recommended it a lot, got a new car about 1x per year.

If you're really dedicated though you can just go work for a car company and use the employee lease programs. Ive had a new car about once every 6 months while I've been working for OEMs the past four years

>ITT: OP derails his own thread