Hello user, I will be your mechanic today

>hello user, I will be your mechanic today
>it looks like your wiper fluid is running low. that will be $500 for parts, labor and jizya. plus tip.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-but I thought you sikhs were bro-tier?!?!

How about I trade you a goat and a homeless siamese girl

That's a Sikh, you dumb /pol/ack.

they are, op thinks all towel heads are the same.

What makes a Sikh any better than a Hindu or sandnigger?

sikh are essentially jewwy mooslims anyway

They hate street shitters and mudslimes too

They're on our side you fucking retards.

they don't take kindly to sandroodypoos for one. idk about hindus tho. hindus are ok in my book since they don't shove their beliefs up my sphincter.

Sikhs are as bro-tier as it gets.

>islamicgains

SIKHISM != ISLAM
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

They hate Mudslimes though, even carry around a dedicated Mudslime killing knife

OP is a dumb fuck

>Sikhs
>muslim

>Trudeau wants his gubment nice and diverse
>hires a Sikh that spent the last 10 years removing kebab in Afghanistan as minister of defence
>surprised when he wants to remove kebab instead of letting the immigrate to Canada
Weed man was a mistake

his moostash game is on point

Dat trigger discipline though

They are essentially born out of despise for Islam and Hinduism, disapproving of anything Islam and most things Hindu. No dowry, no cousin marrying, no convert seeking, no "causeless" rituals, no rabbi/priest/imam who holds alone holds authority, no animal/human/anything sacrifice

Its easily one of, if not THE, least shit "real" religion

>jizya
>Sikh

Every time.

Are they working on my Toyota? I'll gladly pay. Sand dudes know Toyotas like nobodys business.

Plus they might be able to hook my FJ up with something neat, something in a pintle mount...

how much do you /pol/tards earn for shitting up this board? I wanna get involved

>sikh
>sand people

Hates mudslimes and cowsuckers. Values family values and tradition above all else while having a righteous sense of honor and responsibility. Their teaches are very inline with Christian values as well. Also, you get to carry a sword.

go suck sikh dick you faggot

Mohammed please go

im a proud white american and i'll shut your ass up you sikh loving gay nigger

"""""American"""""

Butthurt Syrian is butthurt

Lmao you need to go back.

Why would Trump be against people who have been removing kebab for centuries?

KEK

because indian economy is going to be bigger than the US economy in a few years so trump is trying to cuck india in signing good trade deals with UK and C-C-CHINA
learn your shit boi

Sikhs don't give a shit about India though

dear god you are retarded, read a book son

Have any recommendations?

mein kampf

Then why do they have to wear magic underwear?

>he doesn't wear magic underwear
I'm guessing hygiene

its like /pol/ is so racist they have to go to other boards and force racism down everyones throat

yeah, that is exactly what they are doing.
They are getting paid for it as well.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Veeky Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

im not even joking, unfortunately

They think it's to kewl thing to do, probably some underage kiddies

Unsuprising, pol is just filled with underaged children and overaged children who can't control themselves.
I wish Moot had just nuked the board before he left. Itserves no constructive purpose and will be the end of Veeky Forums.

>Politico as a source
I hate pol as much as the next guy but they are not getting any money for this.
Also that guy is a Muslim slayer

no no, you don't understand they are ACTUALLY getting paid for it. They gave these NEETs a job to compaign for trump, it's still busy.

>Being this retarded

Maybe some, but not most. Most of the pollacks are just sad people.

>being this naive
i wake up to a ""terrorist"" attack in paris days before the election in paris, wake the fuck up sheep
yes, most are just uneducated neets but i am 100% sure some of them are paid shills that post on Veeky Forums as well.

God I hope that chick gets elected and Europe gets assblasted. It will teach you busriding commies a lession.

>jizya
>Sikh

France has an actual democratic voting system so I doubt she'll make it.
Far frome commies as well, but you would know that if you actually... knew stuff.

We do it for free and tendies. And dubs.

>>Politico as a source
Yah, it's "fake news" man! don't look! DONT LOOK!!!1!

OP now you've done it

Don't you think it is sad to spew so much hatred and bullcrap?
I mean, you faggots don't even know your own history or support your own country in any way what so ever, in fact most of you neets are wasting away tax payers money.
If you are that much of a ""patriot"" go in the military and do something with your life.

itt: /pol/shills fail hard and expose themselves

54 replies: 22 posters

Sad really

Its there to protect us against them, not them against us

Mightybenz you're an alright guy, why do you continue to reply to these /pol/shitters I thought you were smarter

You can stick your jizya up your weenus, sabdnigger