A few weeks ago I asked for trips for you Veeky Forumstists to decide the custom plate on my newly purchased 1994 Miata...

A few weeks ago I asked for trips for you Veeky Forumstists to decide the custom plate on my newly purchased 1994 Miata. One user rolled quads, and I registered immediately and promised to upload pics when it came. I'm here to deliver. Thanks again to that user.

>dear diary, today, op was not a faggot

>OP was not a faggot

>checkem with no digits

CHECKEM is already seven characters long. There is no more room.

What are those taillights OP?

Recentyl got a '94 myself, not special edition like yours though.

This is the Miata btw. I fucking love this car.

arizona makes you enter the meaning of your vanity plate? jej

Maybe I should have one of the vinyl anons on here make me a small vinyl of the winning get to put on my back window

Yeah shit's gay. I felt gayer having to explain it to the lady at the desk, kek.

Those are the stock rear tails. Just took a night time potato photo outside cause I just put it on after work a few minutes ago.

I ask this because when getting a vanity plate in michigan, the secretary of state clerk literally gave me a post-it on which I had to write down the plate I desired. she just asked if I made sure it was available online (which I did). that was literally the end of it

>tfw the vanity plate was a variation of 11II1I1

>when OP delivers

Holy shit really? I need to look at the back of my Miata sometime. I never realized they look like this.

from the thumbnail I thought it was a ford gt for a quick second

Yeah I told the lady it was an internet term on a Japanese cartoon website and she looked at me exactly like I'd expect she would and registered it without saying anything else.

I was gonna wait until tomorrow morning and post a daylight photo but I was just too excited to wait any longer. So glad user didn't win with "ILUVDIK", "CUMINME" or any of those other ones, I'd have been fucked.

Nah.

>internet term on a Japanese cartoon website
>not Cameroonian basket weaving forums

OP, I...

noice

Reflective, brah.