This a(nigga)ussie did an entire video on Itasha

This a(nigga)ussie did an entire video on Itasha.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTQfUQI0j14

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJoRPJny4XE
youtu.be/XE15isFkeRA
youtu.be/zgEwPAEWHn4
youtu.be/tBNK5kvl1j4
youtube.com/watch?v=TY8ctFTLU2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just saw it. Yellow monkeys are living the life.

Top stuff by Noriyaro again.

Nori Yaro continuing to be my favorite automotive youtube channel.

Is Alexi /ourguy/?
Nigga revealed the fuck out of his power level when he got to the anime tiddies simulator game cars tho

As much as this is starting to look like a shill thread, I watched this video earlier and enjoyed it even though I fuckin' hate itasha wraps.

I just like seeing nip car culture because the fucks seem to have fun with it and don't appear to take themselves nearly as SUPER FUCKING SERIOUSly as our stancefags and shit in the US.

Nips truly are living the life. Too bad their government hates the touge so bad they had to shit everything up with speedbumps, though.

>slayers 180sx

i dont care as long the owners maintain their cars, and if they're riced, they should take them to the touge or track, otherwise they should kill themselves

>Is Alexi /ourguy/?

I think we found our guy

Dude dropped his powerlevel hard

>wasted 20 minutes watching this shit
>not a single actual tofu delivery car or any of the cars in there
>eurobeat not playing on the background
well, the you wa shock kind of forgave it
but still

two bombs weren't enough

because its a meet for anime girl and idol wraps not initial d fans who think their better than everyone else even though theire not

You watched the entire 20 minutes but not the beginning where he explained the entire point of the car meet?

You didn't watch it. You skipped around and are now posting about WHY NO INITIAL MEME like a fuckin idiot.

>Le eurobeat

Initial D sucks you cuck

I was wondering when he would do a whole Itasha video, he delivered and didn't really skip a beat on his weeb knowledge.

Do you think he lurks or does he need introduced?

youtu.be/VJoRPJny4XE
youtu.be/XE15isFkeRA
youtu.be/zgEwPAEWHn4
youtu.be/tBNK5kvl1j4
eurobeat is for faggots.
real men listen to synthwave

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

wasn't the ''30 years'' a japan thing? but yeah, he's /ourguy/

i think he posted this thread for more views

I doubt it. He is the guy for anything japanese-car related and has 200k subs. Veeky Forums is full of weaboos, so are you really implying he would need to shill himself?

He has a few videos with tofu mobiles

yeah that's a 2ch joke originally

OP here. I just wanted to share the vid since we have so many fucking weebs on this board/website

No shilling here. I wish I could be paid to advertise his shit tho... a n(compadre)igga is broke af

>never mentioned Idolm@ster
Is Im@s fucking dead? Did Love Live kill it?

>to have fun with it and don't appear to take themselves nearly as SUPER FUCKING SERIOUSLY as our stancefags and shit in the US
This is true. I was stationed in Okinawa with the Marines and that's where I got into cars. Back here in the states it's nothing like it was over there. Feels shitty tbdesu.

>this will never be a thing in America

just fuck my shit up

what would they even do in America? put a homer simpson wrap on their car?

How about A Thunder Cat wrap!! Now we talking

thank god

How the hell do you have Noriyaro on FB.

im@s waas always dead to the west because it wasn't marketable here. it's genuine idolshit with idols, not a bunch of schoolgirls in a talent show. Only total weirdos know about idolmaster.

In japan, im@s is a pop culture classic and will always be more popular, and LL is dying because sunrise decided they weren't going to hire genuinely talented singers capable of functioning without pitch correction ever.

brandwhoring, movie stars, spongebob/pokemon/dragonball Z (niggers), and this

thank fucking god I'm not this pathetic
I respect my car to much to put some anime girl on it

I'm sorry I asked

>the bus driver wont let me put stickers on the bus

FTFY

HOMER
WE'RE IN INITIAL D

only faggots who want people's acceptance put stickers on their car

THE ULTIMATE DONUT DRIFT

as much as i hate this shit this one gets a pass for picking Slayers of all things.

I wouldn't do that to my car but man I don't think those people need anyone's acceptance.They look like they don't give a fuck.

>didnt deny being a busrider

As expected

DO KUWATA MAIRU REHSU DURINGU DIRIWARI OWA PIZZA HATTU

youtube.com/watch?v=TY8ctFTLU2Q
event for tofucars only plus initial d soundtrack blasting on loudspeakers

what else do you need?

>what else do you need?
better taste in music

Well put, keeping this for later

Why are there no Jojo Itasha?

I would rock a Ki2a/KQ2 on mine

Quick rundown

>actually drifts
>knows a shitload about obscure japanese parts
>definitely has a waifu
>has high powerlevel but has hidden it well until now

/ O U R G U Y /

O

U

R

G

U

Y

/

Mutual friends. Never actually spoken to him but apparently he's pretty chill.

Dropped

yea I like alexi but emilia needs to be put through a wood chipper

Samefag here, please don't screencap my posts, I mean I don't give a fuck I just don't think I said anything deserving of it.

All of Noriyaro's vids and the couple other youtubers in Japan I follow all have a common trend going on when you look at the Japanese enthusiasts featured in videos or interviewed, they're all smiles and jokes, you don't get the air of superiority that you do with most enthusiasts in the US or even on this board. You also don't get as much stupid fuckin bullshit coming out of their mouths (the dude I did a test drive with at the dealership I eventually bought my FD from kept going on about how I NEEDED to get a blow-off valve for those sikk turbo noises, for instance), though a lot of this could just be lost in translation when viewing westerners interacting with Japanese in their language (which us white fucks don't speak all good).

But even the old drift videos from the 90s recorded by and distributed to exclusively Japanese fucks all have this going on, the dudes are just having a good fuckin' time with their cars and don't seem to give a fuck about what others think. The nip in this picture that always gets posted comes to mind here - dude just narrowly escapes smashing his face into a guardrail and has the where-withal to strike a fuckin goofy pose and make a joke about himself and his fuckup.

Are there any other car youtubers like Noriyaro?

this.
jdm shit is "do whatever you want"
rest of world looks at jdm and takes shit like drift stitching and stance and turns it into "must have streetcred hardcore enthusiast only or go home" bullshit.
japs do whatever they want to their cars since they understand you are allowed to like what others dont, all that matters is you have fun and have a car that can do the job
rest of world has this strange class system where they measure dedication by how riced your car is

this, look at american tougay showdown vs japanese tougay showdown.
japs are there for fun
americans get salty easily and are hyperserious despite them being nowhere near japanese tuner levels

I actually laughed out loud.

>not on a blue subaru
Wasted

because he has other vids about that.
this is about anime tiddies on cars.

>tfw no thunderbirds are go wrap

Low quality OC

>sold for 80000yen/$733

I need it.

Is this you?

How is Alexi so based

because he made it

That`s why Japanese culture should stay in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU

I came expecting to cringe, not at cars but at a disrespectful shitposting aussie. I left envious. I want them all. And he did well.

>liking rem

Le I'm a pathetic autistic weaboo who not only needs the girl to lead all conversations but also wants the girl to fix his life teach him life lessons and value his life above hers

It's not related to Rem at all. "Emilia is best girl" part is the problem

>t. butthurt moecucks salty that their seasonal animes will forever be forgotten

>memewave

But how can one girl be the best girl when they are all the best girl each with their own charms?

N-nandato? Where did you get this picture of me?

Advertising your blatant homosexuality via itasha is a step too far even for the Japanese

what is a moe

Ι don't itasha means what you think it means.

Do all these people with the Miku wraps actually listen to vocaloid?

These people are like those character so much they put a couple thousand dollars worth of wraps in their cars.
What do you think?

*These people like those characters so much

100% /ourguy/