>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61284478
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61832057
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what are the odds of Ike getting added next banner change?

I'm tried of saving orbs.

Severa! Comfy wife! Amazing mother! Best friend!

Ephraim's shit, Innes deserves to be in Heroes more than that siscon fag

Well I know all I'm gonna do is pull reds, will probably put money on the game as it's 15% off most iTunes card here in Aus

Fuck off Innes, no one loves you

Accept Eirika and Ephraim's love

I love Takumi!

>Disgusting Lucina picker is on my team
>Send her to die then win anyway because I got paired up with a Kagero bro that murders everyone

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

I agree.

I love Azura

anal creampie

>Lucinafags acting high and mighty thinking they'll have an easy win in the Choose your Legends poll
>they get BTFO and crawl back into the corner and shut up only to try and gloat cause IS extended the costumes to 2nd place
>IS's waifufagging is too much so they put her in a competition with no real challenge
>"LOL LUCINA A BEST SHE CAN NEVER BE BEATEN"
Why are Lucinafags such cancer? Is there ANY fanbaase worse than them?

Stahl a cute~

>tfw you find out you're basically Severa and you hate her but you like her too

So what's the fastest way to die?

BEST GIRL

Nice pasta, incestfag.

>samefagging
Innes is a cuck

/feg/ I want (You) to kill me

Lead narrowed again
>Chrom 1,592,606,928
>Ephraim 1,594,151,156
Less than 2 million vote difference.

She'll never come back for you, Abel. Give up. Maybe try dating Palla.

I like Hana

You might have autisn

Pelleas is cute! I want to FUCK Pelleas!

>Lucinafags

We all know Lucina is bad and that her fanbase is by orders of magnitude worse.

She has the best VA of the slutwings desu

Nice try Ephraim but Innes isn't that stupid.

That's a cute Lucina, bro.

anybody got the link to the album for these?

>slapped Kagero in my front slot for the voting
>now everyone wants to be my friend

I hope he's next desu. I have 400 orbs ready for him, counting the money I'm gonna drop.

>Ephraim's shit deserves to be in Heroes more than that siscon fag, Innes
FTFY

Eirika belongs to Ephraim user

Tana wishes Innes was a siscon.

any datamining on the update

SS would've been better with Innes as the lord t b h. Eirika is a retard and Ephraim is a mary sue.

Oh hey, some decent Lyn lewd that I can vaguely interpret as being vanilla. Not a bandit in sight!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61284478
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61832057

Thanks for not being shit for once Japs

What's the latest on Vestaria Saga?

ALPHONSE...

ELISE...

LEO...

SHARENA...

EIRIKA...

CHROM...

EPHRAIM...

WE CAN BEAT LUCINA, IF WE JUST STAND TOGETHER.

Focus on beating Chrom first, dumbass. You're not even 2 million votes ahead.

Fuck off

I wonder if Fates takes place in ancient Valentia?

fuck off reddit

If we could vote for Goku i bet he'd win.

I would but after spending 20 orbs on blues and getting beat twice, I can't justify going to Ephraim I'm going to Lucina to bump my own score because those total points feather rewards are looking pretty nice

Goku, it's over. We can't win. Lucina is the face of Fire Emblem.

It's scary how they are closing the lead

bully eirika

Chromrades to victory

Better than getting shit units

Would explain why it became neo feudal Japan.

>Chromfags still think they have a chance at beating best lord
(lol

It was a good game and I'm excited for II. I don't know anything about its progress though if that's what you meant.

And /feg/ called Lucinafags /r/eddit..

So what exactly makes Adult Tiki dogshit and Young Tiki so good?

>People are doing pulls and sending units home when skill inheritance is a week away
I mean if you've gotta pull for your waifu being on a banner or whatever that's cool I guess, but the meta is going to be so much different it seems smarter to just wait until the dust settles a bit

I did get shit units, I was trying to get Ephraim but the game doesn't want me to

>t. Lucinafag

The fact that Chrom was even able to close and shatter the gap at all in a tournament bracket dominated by "STOP STOP THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD!" is not something to be easily dismissed. The race is close and you're supremely autistic if you don't think each has a fighting chance now.

Also Ephraimfags already used up all their flags.

You sound nervous

Doesn't hurt to pull on characters if you already know their base stats and or skills are good in preparation.
Sending homes isn't the best move though.

(lol Lucina wins
stay free

Join whatever prince wins. Let's make the last round interesting.

>dogshit
she's still good, just not as good. The main issue is that she's slower, so she gets doubled by many more units.

I expected him to stomp Ephraim tbqh

Oi, no matter which one of us win, remember, brother, for we must ally up to defeat the true evil lurking at finals. Remember this Chromrades, Erika Lewders

Am I crazy or does anyone else feel like they're getting paired with the same allies and battling the same units over and over and over?

Is it well balanced? Does the gameplay have a lot of depth? Is it challenging?

A unit can only be unstoppable or dogshit, no in between, that's the way this works.

So if she got Wary Fighter through Skill Inheritance, she'd be almost as good?

Your second unit is always from your friends list, so yes, you are pulling the same units over and over, and it'll be even more obvious if your friend list is small.

>Goku
>Superman
>Wolverine
>Mickey Mouse
>Santa Claus
>Bugs Bunny
>Jesus Christ
>Lucina

DFC

Maria is cute! CUTE!

>tfw crumb is just putting up a fight to help his daughter win

wtf i like chrom now

One of these things is not like the other

Not him, but I'm pulling literally the same unit and my friendslist is maxed out.
Dunno if he's the only madman also support Ephraim and everyone else is on other armies, however

Sure, he's been able to close the gap, but the rate he's been going is varied, while Ephraim's been at a static flow of points. Shouldn't that tell you something? Also your allegation that Ephraimfags used all their flags has no proof and almost as flimsy as my argument The same can also be just as said as Chromfags (which my argument implies)
To be honest, I'm cool with either of them winning. Chrom gets too much shit, more than he deserves. I just want Ephraim to win because memes.

Why does Scarlet get killed horribly (at least supposedly) in FE14? What is the point?

Damn right.

Maybe, but she'd have two skills that work against each other, since Wary Fighter is only active until you're below 50%, and Defiant Attack only functions when you're below 50%.

In comparison, armored blow is much more reliable.

She's the cutest.

Minerva's sister

Who should be my husbando in birthright?
Odds decides

How about Quick Riposte instead? She even has a ranged counter.

glasses guy

Sonic the Hedgehog

Santa Claus isn't owned by a multinational conglomerate?

Subaki

adult tiki has less stats

It makes me feel not so bad considering I rerolled this banner for Elise and the other princesses, now I got loads of reds and neutrals to work with for inheritance. I have 26 orbs left plus the 20 from the event, if I don't get all my nursewives and healsluts, I'm going to lose my shit because I'm pretty happy with this account, everyone I have favorited has good or at least not -spd/atk IV.

R8 my box. I think a Nino, Sharena, Eirika, and Kagero will be a pretty strong team. Hoping to roll effie next banner, might even drop some cash for her, kinda need her and Elise on a team.

Which death are you referring to, exactly?

The highlighted in-your-face one that everybody knows about, or the absolutely heartless, savage, just plain fucked up one that you don't see, but get told that it was really fucking painful and gruesome and they didnt even censor it holy fuck why

album please

The plot was shit and needed to get some cheap drama, so she paid the price for it.

Jesus isnt trademarked by anyone either. Far as i know.