Fucking Ducati Riders

Is there a more stereotypical group of rolling midlife crises than these guys?
>salt and pepper, gym fit
>first divorce hitting hard
>not financially though
>ALL the gear
>carbon termis
>skeletonised carbon clutch cover
>pirelli supercorsa's feat. extra thick chicken tendies
>immaculate dealer service history, at time intervals, not mileage
>full dainese/arai race combo in bike colours, sliders unmarked
>no marked redline cos muh desmo, better keep it under 6k then
>knees out, head up riding stance
>sticking to the speedlimit because dadcore, can't overtake because muh racing line, plus don't actually ride often enough to know to check their mirrors, plus 200 fucking horsepower out of the hairpin
>stop for latte

Ducuckti riders are sissy trap beta nu male hipster gay boipucci homo cuckbois nigger lovers

>sour grapes, the post

Nah mane, just annoyed by people buying into a brand identity, rather than a machine that's appropriate for their riding style.

>want to ride around town like a normie
>want a bike to look cool in front of a cafe

Seems appropriate for the riding style

I don't see why it matters desu, if people want to waste their money on posing then it's no skin off my nose.

Doesn't matter what it is, whether it's bikes or cars or clothes or food.

Doesn't effect me so why even care.

Life's too short to mope about being jealous of other people and what they have/do.

Because waste is abhorrent.
Conversely, every time I see a ZX-10R it's got rearsets, a Yoshi and a power commander, and tyres that are ragged right to the edge.

power commanders are a meme

did your dad ground you or something ?

t. atgatt sv rider

To whom is it wasteful?

So... pic unrelated?

Can confirm. I do this all the time with my Monster.

How is it wasteful?

>someone actually trying to talk shit about the SV (and failing)

wew lad.

To anyone with a grasp of the word's definition?
Why demonstrate your lack of riding prowess to people who don't know you or care on an unreliable $40000 death missile?

Exactly.

Aren't 98% of bikes fucking posers?

I wouldn't say 98%.

But then again, it's not like it matters.

The most hilarious thing about Monsters is how they are designed for manlets, so the riding position is about as racy as most office chairs, and when you're overtaking them (never the other way round) the only way to know it's not a scooter or an old 250 Ninja you're running up on is the sound.
And then half of the time it's a fucking woman riding it anyway.

M8, who else loads up on all that expensive poser gear to pootle about on their sit-up-and-beg, single disc, air-cooled city bike?
I used this image because I couldn't be fucked scrolling through 4000 promo pics of casey stoner next to a gp bike to find the Cuckoldi Lawyero Edition 1199 and its typical rider.

Yeah man, ducati riders tend to buy them as fashion statements. It's kind of sad. It's a status thing for them.

>europeon thing is shit
woooooowwww

>PCV
>a meme
user pls, don't be a retard.i had the opportunity to ride a couple of identical bikes back to back with and without various forms of fuel controlling.
Depending on wat bike, it may or may not make a difference.
Msx 125? Sure as shit a meme, but what else can you expect from the volume of a quarter of a water bottle.
Euro 3/4 strangled bikes?
Er6 -> wew laddy it feels like a new bike. Slap in the forks of a versys 650 and you have an actual good nekkid with USD
MT-07 and 09 -> wheelie machines become death machines
>implying the mt09 wasn't made to kill

It's obvious that a fuel controller is beneficial when you have different hardware that needs to be accounted for, but quite some bikes can get a bit of performance from a fuel controller, just being stock.
Now, if you have a form of forced induction, or forged internals with a ported head which had been measured on a flow bench, together with a nice pipe, that's when shit starts to get rolling

I think it should be encouraged, because the more 5 year old lightly used Ducati superbikes I can get for less than 1/2 MSRP the better.

Ducati/BMW dealership sales guy here. This is spot on. Every once in a while a younger guy up to his eyeballs in debt will come in to service his Ducati, but every single Ducati I've seen sold here has been to an old fag who's looking for something to substitute for his boring personality. Frustrating seeing some of these clowns try and ride into the service bay on their 1299 Panigales, front end all over the fucking place or stalling on the ramp.

Never forget the time I watched some nub grandpa stack an R1 negotiating the shallowest of driveways in front of a dealership...

This is tru

>ducati
Is that the brand with the twin v sportbikes?

that's awesome.

lmao you're jealous as fuck.

>To anyone with a grasp of the word's definition?

Not an argument. Answer the question.

>Why demonstrate your lack of riding prowess to people who don't know you or care on an unreliable $40000 death missile?

Your pathetic jelly aside, they do it because they can afford to do it and enjoy owning nice things.

Bikes are gay so this thread is redundant.

someone's triggered

>pic related, OP's tire

also non-daytona/striple triumph riders are far worse

Nah brus, I run dunny quali's with a smooth even abrasion right to the edge :)

Sen-Pai~~ my new baiku is best baiku. although its does not act like a scooter.

At least i don't have to take my bike apart for general maintenance

the SV is one of the best motorcycles ever made my friend, you are going to have to try harder than that

Please return to the /dbt/ containment thread, you faggot.

Wow, sure doesn't take much to trigger the SafetyValue riders...
>the sv is ultimate bluepill centre-left bike
>when the time comes to get off your restricted license, the world of choice opens up to you
>the sv says the same thing as the GT-86; I'm prepared to overspend for the illusory veil of reliability in a "sporty" package
>actually comforted by the non-optional traction control that is the cucked engine and suspension geometry
>actually comforted by the agendered jellybean styling and primary colours that make no statement about the rider's personal taste or style other than "this person has consciously avoided any display of taste and style"

>made in india
Not even once.

It'll fall apart long before it needs any maintenance. ;^)

I'm just gonna keep bumping this, ya know?
I'm actually from /p/, btw.

Worse than FIAT?

Ducati!

At least FIAT aren't as much of a deathtrap

You sound like you never even ownef a Fiat

The deathtrap part is one of the many things that create your bond with the car

Why does someone wearing all gear piss you off? Fuck that guy trying to be safe and shit.

Because squids are actually poor and can't afford good looking gear

When all the "safety gear" is maxed out ponce mode steve mcqueen replica italian fashion stripes and racing numbers vintage team colours GULF MARTINI faggottry.
>i put todays ensemble together for only $2750
>oh, the jaunty scarf I already owned XD

Enjoy your poofy bilt textiles and edgy looking iconstars shit

>Americans don't produce thing apart from clapped out piece of shit that's decades outdated, unreliable and only selling on feels

What's wrong with a pair of fucking jeans, normal leather boots gloves and jacket?

Nothing. Now git, Cletus.