Not having two i8 engines for each side of your car

>Not having two i8 engines for each side of your car
What kind of scrub are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deora_(custom_car)
youtu.be/XhQIXO0vUOM
youtube.com/watch?v=58JNLy5dfCA
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkrzEqHHyA
youtube.com/watch?v=MMdendjdtv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not having a giant turbine with twin afterburners.
Are you even trying?

>Not having a V16 engine in your car

>Not having 4 Allison V12 airplane engines and awd in your car

Straight 8 sounds neat, but packaging and crank strength are a definite issue.

I6 is really the ideal inline engine, despite how much I want I8's and v16's to not be a bad idea... you just can't beat physics. Yet.

>not having a rear engined Northstar V8 tuned to 750 HP

Not having 2 surfboards for you and your Chad tier gf

I cannot even begine to imagine the horror of syncing all them carbs.

Forgot pic

i liked that movie

I did too
The sequel was neat but the animation was terrible

>mfw Dodge actually built one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deora_(custom_car)

>mfw Foose did it again 40 years later

The front looks like the back of a jellybean Taurus wagon

I can't even imagine how freaked out I would feel if I was sitting in front of the front axle.

>V16
PUSSY ENGINE

I honestly don't think it would be that bad once you got used to it. Hitting apexs would be much easier and your visibility is phenomenal.

That's true. I suppose and could be a hell of a lot worse, but I'm viewing it as "Zero crush zone". I'm fairly confident in my driving ability, but everyone else on the road is an idiot

Oh no, from a crash saftey standpoint it's terrible. But then again, so are the other two because imagine giant engine being shoved in and crushing your legs.

If we are imaging that those cars can actually go as fast as the movie, then I'd rather just die upon impact because anything else is going to be miserably painful

Where the fuck do you sit?

>not covering your car. With hexagonal solar panels

t. Tesla

>implying that the i7 is not superior

>you sit where the doors usually are and in fact you are required to either be extremely small or this is a giant car

Why else would they put bubble windows on the sides?.. Right?

>not carrying 46 vehicles at once with a truck that requires two drivers and takes up a four lane highway, triggering environmentalists so hard they curl up and die inside the truck's exhuast pipe

Plebs

Seriously, why are you not worshipping our twin V8 god?

The weirdest thing is when you get sideways, you move in the opposite direction, it's super freaky.

My experiences from this thing anyway.

Modern i6 actually have longer crankshafts than some straight 8s. With modern materials and casting techniques crank whip could be a non-issue but you still have to worry about camshafts

I didn't even consider that. But you're right, you'd be rotating "backwards". Again, it would take some getting used to

>32 cylinders
>

youtu.be/XhQIXO0vUOM

Why do I vaguely remember watching this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=58JNLy5dfCA
Repping street breed

oh my god

I can't believe this exists on the internet. That reminds me of the awful Tony Hawk animated movie they made

Between the Turbine and afterburners.

>Using reciprocating engines
>Ever

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkrzEqHHyA

robbie rotten in the flame car lol

Why not internally use 2 cranks and 2 sets of cams with internal coupling to bypass the whole whipping issue? Use sort of a u joint style coupling so they can mildly flex but still stay in sync

That sounds like creating another mechanical nightmare to solve a simple problem

If you have pubes and still play with hotwheels you are a bigger faggot than anime/pony fags.

t. anime/pony fag

have fun with that rebuild.

There are racing straight 8s that rev to the moon for bonneville.

I don't think it gets more Mad Max than this.

>tfw no Nitrox2 in my miats

60khp yet somehow slower than a nitro hemi.

Fuck you m8 hot wheels are awesome.

>400 gallons of top-grade guzzoline for 1/8th of a mile
That doesn't sound like something viable in Mad Max's world.

Don't talk shit about my main man Taro. Nigga pulled all the pussy.

And yet to twin turbo big block v8s.

In the (new) Mad Max world they have a gasoline refinery and a network of pumps and very few vehicles, they have all the guzzoline they could ever want.

Well at least you don't have to worry about staying warm in winter?

What did he mean by this?

You know, the Highway 35 CGI is still fairly good today, but AcceleRacers just looks awful. There was also the pants-on-head retarded characters and plot, but that's another issue

>tfw can't go surfing in my car

Its only a 2 barrel carb per motor, so its easier than balancing an old V12 Ferrari.

>tfw we will NEVER get a a conclusion to the story

thanks a lot for reminding me asshole

eh fuggit, just mount the fuselage to a chassis, it'll be fine

np fram

I shave my pubes faggot.

You could run that thing for a week on the fuel those trucks burned in a single run. Jet engines are thirsty as fuck.

>having an engine less than 5 GPF

Come on now

Erm, we did get an ending. I found it on youtube a long time ago. Tesla's place gets raided after they lose another race after that, and we find out that he used to work for the drone lady, which is where he got his floaty robot guy that he reprogrammed. After that, some shit ensues and the drones take all of the accelechargers into the realm and vert follows them in. A special realm where all of the realms take place one after another occurs and the drone lady cheats using the Accelechargers. Vert keeps up with pure skill and at the end they encounter an acceleron whom accept vert for using skills to get through the realms rather than shortcuts but vert declines because while all of this is happening all of the metal maniacs and teku are saving that black dude who "died" in the first realm but got turned into a drone. They save that dude and vert stays with everyone to kick drone ass and thats all i can remember from the ending. Cant remember what the silencers had to do with all of it though and why verts dad was involved.

wrong nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=MMdendjdtv0

lol fuuug man

I think the silencers were supposed to be linked to the government because verts dad was in it which would explain where tesla got all thr money from to make the 35+ cars

I actually have this car somewhere in bright orange and purple. Surely somebody has to have made this IRL by now, yeah?

>filename

>The various world governments could be conducting top secret tests and races in alternate dimensions and you're not part of it and will never even hear about it
Feels bad man