Why do supra's have backseats?

Why do supra's have backseats?

So you can sit in the back dummy

Same as the 944. Gets lower rates with insurance.

doggies need car rides too

those ain't back seats.
they are the extended front seat for the american market.
Because the average american is too fat for a supra, they can simply delete the front seat and sit in the extended front seat.

they are little buckets to hold the shopping
also no need for booster seat

fat and how would they grow in length

Kek'd

Insurance purposes

They sit on the floor, the perch in the pic above is to support the weight of their back-fat

For the kids

/thread

Dog 2bh, otherwise you'd have to stuff the poor beast into the trunk with all the luggage. Just put some pillows in the seat moulds before laying down the blanket so that there's a more even surface.

Yeah, this. We have fit four big blokes in mine but fuck it's a squeez.

It's for rego and holding the shopping.

does fat add length to your legs too? and arms? wow amazing

This is the real reason. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting in those seats and they are about as comfortable as they look. You can't even fit a small girl in those seats with anyone in the front. They are absolutely just for show.

At least the rear seats on the r35 is a little more usable and once you get back there they are pretty comfortable. It's just the getting back part that sucks and hopefully nether the driver or passenger in front of you has long legs.

For the same reason an FB RX-7 has rear "seats"

Rego?

Japanese legos

Its a gt car so it must have a 2+2 layout for luggage

jdm crx and fd rx7 had rear seats lol

Kek'd

I know that feel.

I like vestigial back seats. Gives you some place to put bags and stuff. When I used to DD a Miata I hated having to put everything in the trunk if I had a passenger.

Cars like this should have a bench seat in the back.
That way you could store a duffel bag back there.

you tried.

>you cant fit a small girl in those seats
know this from experience? fucking hentai

i would kill for a four seater hatchback miata but its literally no different in size