Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/NeyromonahFeofan
forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/40914/in-game-profile-pic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone explain why the French are always sidelined in video games

they're gay

>operations
>half the offensive team is fucking snipers
snipers are for fucking defense you dumb sniper fags, fuck if you're in operations actually operate and assault the objective. fuck you offensive sniper fags.

trenchmode when?
Skin/attire customization when?

Wasn't added to the OP

>Xbox One Club(community group)
Battlefield General

At least you can all chat them on PC so the entire server will know they're shit

stop including the discord and mumble, they don't play battlefield and haven't for months

seriously what the fuck

What the fuck even is discord or mumble? Is it just radio chatter of faggots online? I hate that shit and always mute mics

Sniper's are legit the best class to assault points hands down.
>Experimental 1903 basically an SMG
>Spot flares to know where baddies are on objectives
>Two incindiary shell traps to watch your six because you can never count on your faggot team mates
>Incindiary gas or smoke to cover your butt visually
>Pistols are objectively the best selection for a class

The snipers are the true assault troops if you are not hill niggering

topkek dude I'll shit on you as an assault sniper any day

ones a text/image chatroom for shitposting with voip included and the other is a outdated voip program that only severely autistic people use because they screech at the idea of change.

both of them belong to a group that is no longer battlefield related. its dishonest to send new people there under the premise anyone there actually plays BF, and no one there except the paranoid leader actively checks or posts in the thread so they don't give a shit.

seriously to whoever makes the OPs remove that shit. add console shitters groups/community whatevers so they can find each other, and let PC players know their best bet is just to wait for platoons, which are coming soon TM.

My 1903 Experimental would like to have a word with you

>bfg actually made an entire thread from start to finish without dying

ummmmmmmmm

we alive????

No, we're dead

>The snipers are the true assault troops if you are not hill niggering

This. I regularly top the scoreboard in domination as scout. m95 is my raifu, and flares and inc. tripwire bombs are best kit for domination.

Snipers are the fucking worst.
Dying by the second and whining that there is no medic or supports for ammo.
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 60% OF THE TEAM IS SCOUT REEEEEEEEE

No scout servers a best.

i'm sorry but I hate artillery trucks so much
they literally encourage being a pathetic camping pussy just fucking up random people's game

if they were made it so it required a gunner and a driver, i guarantee it would kill the arty nigger

What is the point of the low weight lmgs? They got better recoil and spread reset but why would you want to burst fire with lmgs when they get more accurate as you fire until you reach minimum spread?

Because they allow you to keep at minimum spread while using bursts. Going ham and holding down the trigger isn't always the best option, especially while being suppressed

Also Low Weight variants get a free bipod. Might not matter so much for the Lewis and MG15, but it does for the Madsen and Huot

Burst fire is the LEAST accurate way to use machine guns in this game.

The first shot is reasonable, then the next few shots are inaccurate, then it regains accuracy.

Just use the Bar ffs. Suppression isn't worth it and the ttk from any range is terrible with all the lmgs, bar being the least worst.

they have lower first shot spread multiplier

therefore low-weight lmgs have better spread after the 1st shot and also take less shots to snap back to minimum spread. this advantage is relevant even if you are not burstfiring

it's kinda weird when storm variants exist though, since those also reduce hrecoil and thus improve your effective accuracy. i don't know which is better for accuracy ultimately, but low weight does come with a free bipod that comes in handy every once in a while so i tend to take low weight variants over storm ones

Playing support without using the bar is worse than being a hillnigger.

Low weight regains its accuracy one bullet earlier. They both have same second shot spread. That doesn't seem like much of an benefit compared to double sized magazine desu

low weight regains its accuracy one bullet earlier precisely because the spread increase of the first bullet is multiplied one lower than the other variants. you can see this in the stats page. e.g. the mg15 has 7x fssm on every variant except for the low weight, which has 6x. this means that the second bullet of a low weight lmg will have less spread assuming the same base spread for the variants being compared

the spread decrease per bullet is the same regardless of variant. this value is the 'spread increase per shot' on the stats page, which is why this value is negative for lmgs and also why the fssm values for lmgs are negative (negative x negative = positive)

the 'spread decrease' value on the stats page actually refers to spread decrease per second when you stop firing, as stated in the tooltip if you hover over it

t. shitter trying to justify his shitter weapon
I bet you use the automatico when you're play the assault

so how's that new shotgun? anything special from what we have now besides the design?

>the spread decrease per bullet is the same regardless of variant
It's not
So yeah low weight regains minimum spread one bullet earlier while having the same second shot inaccuracy

More accurate (fewer projectiles that have more damage each) but lower rate of fire.
level cap or some useless youtube homo said it was a "skill" shotgun but I've tried it and that's a load of horse shit, it's slightly harder to use than the 10-A because you have to be fairly accurate to oneshot people but it's much less skill based then something like the slug (or just a regular gun of course).

So I guess if you're a shotgun shitter who wants some challenge but not quite the challenge of a regular gun, the new shotgun is for you.

>OP didn't include the xone club
OP is a faggot

is that a new club as in a club you beat people with or a club where homos meet and shitpost memes?

no one knows since no one owns a xbone

It's a club as un we olay together like we're supposed to, you massive faggot

>heavy tankfag in my squad sitting back sniping on amiens blocking the street, push him forward with my arty truck to get him to move out of the way or go to the objective
>he desperately struggles and doesnt wanna leave his spot but no matter how much he backs up I win because I have forward momentum
>after 10~ seconds I push him far enough forward and he dies to mines
>starts yelling over voice chat in russian
>keeps going and going for 20 seconds, laughing my ass off, he leaves squad
>4 or 5 minutes later get rammed out of nowhere
>its the same fucking guy, he waited for a new tank and literally tracked me down all the way across the map between e/f, pins me against the wall
>im dying laughing at this point, make fun of him a bit and he responds with misspelled english insults calling me a "ideiot" etc
>want to see how long he'll keep this up, go to the bathroom and get a drink, come back and hes still up against me
>reverse and slither out of the pin, he desperately chases after
>narrowly escape a follow up pin with shifty maneuvering since going backwards is significantly slower than forwards, now escaped for good
>type "cyka lol" over and over in chat as hes chasing me
>he starts typing in Cyrillic, we've reached platinum mad
>lure him to some enemy mines, swerve around them and purposefully crash into the wall to look helpless
>he beelines right for me, doesnt look at the ground, explodes
>ragequits the server

god I haven't experienced memes of this level in a long ass fucking time in battlefield

>just looked up his profile
>7300 of his 8k kills are in the heavy tank

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/NeyromonahFeofan

reminder that tonkfags have a disease

You're doing God's work user

>Guy in tank has over 15 kills no deaths
>Spend the rest of the game trying to kill him
Tank fags just boil my blood entirely.

Why get mad at his k/d alone though?

realism

I tried changing my profile pic (the one that appears at the end of the scoreboard) at the battlefield companion app; then with EA in myaccount.ea.com and it even says it's related to my ps4 account but it just won't change it, am I supposed to do something else? Im retarded, spoonfeed me please

well, I can dig it for that. i'd probably just use it just because I like the looks of it though.

You're looking for your emblem. Profile pic is something else iirc..

Scrap that. Emblem is displayed on your weapon and vehicle ingame.. I think you're looking for profile pic, but I can't find where to change right now. I think it might be ingame. See:

forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/40914/in-game-profile-pic

I think I changed it from the main menu on PC, but I don't know how it works for consoles.

>its a team game stop blaming others, blame yourself!

I have a question about spot flares, do I want to A. fire it high into the air and it'll spot enemies in a radius below it. B. fire it past an area where I think enemies are and it'll spot them as it goes near them or C. aim it to land in the area near where I suspect enemies are.
Logic would dictate A but it either hasn't worked or I've had poor luck.

C. The flare always lands back on the ground as if it were an artillery projectile, so aiming it high might force it to land closer to where you fired it instead of away towards enemies. It never lingers in the air, and its radius will only really activate around wherever it lands on the ground. Make sure you treat it just like the thrown sensor balls in BF4. Except it can travel further, you only get two of them, and it can hilariously damage enemies you hit with it.

Thanks. That seems a bit counter-intuitive considering it's a flare-gun, but I guess they didn't have much to work with from the era for a gadget like that.

So, I'm curious. If you have a 32-man team, and everyone made their own independent Squad, running all the way from Apples to Zebra, what would the final 6 squads be named?

No, because there's a limit well before 26.

Neat. Don't think I ever noticed squads get to that point before.

Made a ps4 community called
-BFG-

well, i think i bumped the thread a couple of times while it was at the bottom of the catalog.

Option A: Spawning on an airplane or tank (non driver seats) spawns you as a tanker/pilot

Option B: Spawning on an airplane of tank gives you the -option- to spawn as a tanker/pilot

For tanks I would make it just the two big guns on the Landship, and only the first spawn on an A7V (the rear gun)
I wanna use those weapons but there is never a chance unless I pick up a kit off the ground.
It would also give an incentive for people to stick around with the vehicle they spawn on

fuck you, being taxis is all tanks and planes are good for

reminder that if you think AA is useless, it will probably take a 50% damage nerf in the next patch

oh and it will also stop pushing and rotating planes. if you are a pilot you should be ashamed of yourself if you die even a single time after the patch

B is best. Give tanker/pilot as the fifth class type when you click on a vehicle spawn.

He who spawns the vehicle has to use the kit, like now.

You don't want A because it would strongly deter spawning on them.

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>when you get a tank crew multikill from those mines you placed 10 minutes ago

Where the fuck can I get some custom emblems without paying a bullshit amount of money for using Premium ones at emblemssbf dot com ? I would be really fucking gratefull if someone tells me, I need some anime smug faces; how does the community allows someone to get profit on this ?

if you sign into the mobile application you can use 40 layer+ emblems for free

You mean copy pasting on the browser console ? I tried that but I keep getting errors, is there any way of just sharing, some emblems just give you an url and you ''import'' them (Im really bad with technology, sorry)

no
chances are if you keep getting errors you are on the wrong page or are pasting it into the wrong place

Yeah, won't ask more of this because Im not going to get it anyways, thanks ! If anyone has some urls with emblems it would be nice

>people are telling us the game is revisionist maybe it a bit much not to include the french
>what's the lyrics to the marseillaise again jamal?
>... may impure blood water our fields
>replace that line, the sjw won't be happy

bf4 is not dead stop this meme

>be medic on Sinai
>guy is actually waiting for a revive around the corner of a trench
>turn the corner
>enemy shitriegel is crouched on top of my guy waiting for a revive

Why would you let me walk into that

Git gud instead of not approaching dead teamates cautiously?

Does anyone has an emblembf dot com PREMIUM account I could borrow ? I want a couple emblems and never using it again, it would be very cool, thanks anyways !

How about don't let a rapidly approaching medic go for the save when you can obviously see a dude squatting on your dead face? Hellriegel vs any medic gun is a losing matchup for the medic.

i fucking hate it when my brother decides to stream a movie in super shiny HD or download something which makes my game lag and ping skyrockets..
according to battlenonsense i have to limit their bandwidth but i have no idea how to do so.

>Hellriegel vs any medic gun is a losing matchup for the medic

I was kidding before but now i know you really need to git gud

Don't make me REEEEE on you lad

You can only do it if your router allows Quality of Service (QoS). It's usually done through telnet commands.

Even when using QoS, it's not perfect.

I can't play games whenever my sister is in the house because her apple devices are constantly hogging all the bandwidth with the retarded cloud backup.

YOU WILL LIZEN TO YOUR COMMANDING OFFIZER

>implying I need to listen to my capitalist overlords

Explain to me why everyone picks support on Argonne now. The map is still ruled by shotguns backed up by medics and yet all the plebs keep picking support, most even going back and trying to mortar.

>implying there's anyone to listen to in Siberia

Are tankhunters particularly immune to tank shells or something? I was just a gunner in a landship and we parked right beside a tankhunter. I blasted him at literally point blank three times (I admit I never got a direct hit but hit the ground right beside him) and did a total of 40 damage. He killed us.

I pick support so that I can pick a 100m firing alley or a chokepoint and park myself.

Because grenades and mortars

Because all my medic and assault teammates need ammo

THICC

Nope, no QoS even though i remember my older router actually had that function.. weird.
although i have bandwidth control option, i followed instructions and limited both of my brothers bandwidth and here i am.. hoping it would work.

Does anyone has an emblembf dot com PREMIUM account I could borrow ? I want a couple emblems and never using it again, it would be very cool, my mail is [email protected]

FUCKING SHITTERS STOP TURTLING THE TANKS

B is definitely better but I included A mainly because it would be thematically nice if the guys manning the main guns on the landship were also tankers who could hop out and repair it if need be.

Bar is a meme weapon that shitters who want an assault rifle use.

Is the DLC out yet or is it still only in test servers?

Reminder that the MG15 is the patrician's choice of support weapon.

Four days until good goys get it.

Never mind, found my answer.

>releases on a tuesday
>a fucking tuesday
>even though it's ready and playable RIGHT NOW

Everyone gets 40 layers to work with now, not just premium

Does anyone has an emblembf dot com PREMIUM account I could borrow ? I want a couple emblems and never using it again, it would be very cool, my mail is [email protected]

Look it up yourself you uncreative baby

>open ULTIMATE revision superior battlepack
>get legendary huot skin
>mfw that was the one I wanted

Nobody wants to give you their acc, fuck off.

>mfw I just scrapped a legendary huot skin because I hate the huot
>mfw I can never get BAR or MG15 skins

You slut

Don't be like that user, I just want some nice anime smug faces like everyone does, give me a paypal acc and I'll give you 5 bucks and then when I finish other 5, what do you say ?